Skip to content

24 hour Pink Floyd radio

The Browns Board
16 5 207 1
  • Animals is my favorite album.

    Saw them at old Cle stadium in the World Series of Rock back in the day, phenomenal.

    @bob806 said:

    Animals is my favorite album.

    Saw them at old Cle stadium in the World Series of Rock back in the day, phenomenal.

    demos and different versions of songs I like best

  • and now for something completely different

  • Animals is my favorite album.

    Saw them at old Cle stadium in the World Series of Rock back in the day, phenomenal.

    @bob806 said:

    Animals is my favorite album.

    Saw them at old Cle stadium in the World Series of Rock back in the day, phenomenal.

    Mine too.. It was the first album I ever bought with my own money...

  • @bob806 said:

    Animals is my favorite album.

    Saw them at old Cle stadium in the World Series of Rock back in the day, phenomenal.

    Mine too.. It was the first album I ever bought with my own money...

    @nickers said:

    Mine too.. It was the first album I ever bought with my own money...

    my first l.p I bought was Physical Graffiti 

  • I really like the old Syd Barrett fronted stuff. See Emily Play, Interstellar Overdrive, Arnold Layne, etc.

    I read about half of their biography and they were a hoot in their early days. At one point they played a show with this huge Jello mold thing they performed around.

    Dark Side is probably my favorite though. My dad’s fault there. He would play it just before bed and it always freaked me out when all the clocks went off. 

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Mine too.. It was the first album I ever bought with my own money...

    my first l.p I bought was Physical Graffiti 

    @syd said:

    my first l.p I bought was Physical Graffiti 

    Thats one of my fave Zep albums.. it was so diverse and eclectic...

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Mine too.. It was the first album I ever bought with my own money...

    my first l.p I bought was Physical Graffiti 

    @syd said:

    my first l.p I bought was Physical Graffiti 

    Mine were Black Sabbath Vol 4 and Deep Purple Machine Head

  • Pink Floyd was my Dad's favorite band so we grew up with them.

    Here are some of my favorites:

    Well Known: Us & Them

    Underrated: Have a Cigar

    Sentimental: On the Turning Away

    Dad's favorite song was Comfortably Numb.

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Mine too.. It was the first album I ever bought with my own money...

    my first l.p I bought was Physical Graffiti 

    @syd said:

    my first l.p I bought was Physical Graffiti 

    @nickers said:

    Mine too.. It was the first album I ever bought with my own money...

    @bob806 said:

    Mine were Black Sabbath Vol 4 and Deep Purple Machine Head

    That's awesome you guys remember that. I can't remember the first album (CD) I bought with my own money, but the first album (CD) my Dad bought for me was Back in Black. 

    And I just played it over and over and over.

  • A AP1

    @syd said:

    my first l.p I bought was Physical Graffiti 

    @nickers said:

    Mine too.. It was the first album I ever bought with my own money...

    @bob806 said:

    Mine were Black Sabbath Vol 4 and Deep Purple Machine Head

    That's awesome you guys remember that. I can't remember the first album (CD) I bought with my own money, but the first album (CD) my Dad bought for me was Back in Black. 

    And I just played it over and over and over.

    @ap1 said:

    That's awesome you guys remember that. I can't remember the first album (CD) I bought with my own money, but the first album (CD) my Dad bought for me was Back in Black. 

    And I just played it over and over and over.

    I had a paper route ( Plain Dealer here in CLE) and made about $25/week as a 3rd grader.

    Disposable income haha. I could have moved to Bay Village or Gates Mills by age 18 if I was a miser?

  • @syd said:

    my first l.p I bought was Physical Graffiti 

    Mine were Black Sabbath Vol 4 and Deep Purple Machine Head

    @bob806 said:

    Mine were Black Sabbath Vol 4 and Deep Purple Machine Head

    Sabbath, Zeppelin,Pink Floyd and Aerosmith were my first loves...

  • @ap1 said:

    That's awesome you guys remember that. I can't remember the first album (CD) I bought with my own money, but the first album (CD) my Dad bought for me was Back in Black. 

    And I just played it over and over and over.

    I had a paper route ( Plain Dealer here in CLE) and made about $25/week as a 3rd grader.

    Disposable income haha. I could have moved to Bay Village or Gates Mills by age 18 if I was a miser?

    @bob806 said:

    I had a paper route ( Plain Dealer here in CLE) and made about $25/week as a 3rd grader.

    Disposable income haha. I could have moved to Bay Village or Gates Mills by age 18 if I was a miser?

    I had a paper route in columbus, could you imagine sending a kid out at night to collect for the paper these days ? I loved my paper route