WR position
-
Truly heartwarming to see you two carrying on a football conversation as Browns football fan brothers...which is what we all are, despite our differences.
MY thoughts on the offense / defense thing for this offseason:
I want an offensive minded HC. He and his OC have to understand that being able to pass the ball effectively is paramount to nfl football.
I want the HC & GM to address the offense, QB, OL, WR, ferociously. Using every tool they have the money to use (FA costs $, we have Watson, so mostly the draft).
Having said all that, and addressing all that, then look for a Safety. A CB. And wouldn't it be nice to have another really good DT and or Edge rusher?
- A team is no fun to watch if it can't move the ball on offense. And we're no fun at all. Even with polarizing & dynamic Shedeur Sanders at QB. -
I'm totally with you on a Offensive mindest at HC... Defensive HC's tend to be close to the vest conservative on offense... How does Kliff Kingsbury grab you?
-
we will be drafting in the top 5 in 27 also, so i would draft carefully this year to build up a team, trade the fuck down if we can this year to secure picks in the 27 draft (better QB'S ?) cause we fucking suck and are at least two drafts away from being a 9-7 club
Depends on whose the coach next year and what our off season haul is like..
-
Dunno. I'd have to research him.
He coached the Cardinals a few seasons ago and was ultimately a victim of Kylar Murray.. He wouldn't be my first choice.. But he comes from a background of offense..
-
-
I don’t think Downs would be rolling the dice, he’s an amazing prospect.
But man alive we need offense soooo bad. We will have three picks in the top 40 overall, and I want all three to be offensive players, preferably OLine and WR(s).
When I say rolling the dice.. I'm not underscoring Downs on Talent.. I'm just saying from a team perspective that "okay".."Let's bypass the safe pick(QB)" Which most pundits would predict the Browns would do.. With Downs.. you get a blue chip player who could have a major impact on your team despite the need on Offense,,, I have always been a champion of take BPA.. I think it makes more impact.. While there is no sure way to mecca.. I wonder what the percentages of teams are who go that route have more immediate success...
When I say rolling the dice.. I'm not underscoring Downs on Talent.. I'm just saying from a team perspective that "okay".."Let's bypass the safe pick(QB)" Which most pundits would predict the Browns would do.. With Downs.. you get a blue chip player who could have a major impact on your team despite the need on Offense,,, I have always been a champion of take BPA.. I think it makes more impact.. While there is no sure way to mecca.. I wonder what the percentages of teams are who go that route have more immediate success...
I'll never be upset if the Browns take the best player available, even if it isn't a great need, but...
The OLine as of today concerning 2026 is a dumpster fire. Let's consider the Browns Opening Week OLine, shall we?
LT: Dawand Jones Finished his third NFL season with his third consecutive season-ending injury.
LG: Joel Bitonio Almost retired after last season. Free agent after season concludes.
Center: Ethan Pocic Free agent after season concludes.
RG: Wyatt Teller Free agent after season concludes.
RT: Jack Conklin Has missed more time as a Brown than has played. Free agent after season concludes.And it gets worse. Who on the roster now is anyone convinced can capably step in and replace these starters next season? Maybe Luke Wypler? Anyone else?
If the Browns stood pat and took Caleb Downs, I'd be content in the knowledge that the Browns got themselves a helluva player.
But man alive, the Browns have to massively overhaul their OLine, and they don't have the cap space most likely to do it with free agents. That means the draft.
In a perfect world, the Browns IMO would end up a top 2 pick, trade down again like they did last season, pick up another nice second round pick this season and a high pick next draft and then start taking the highest ranking OLinemen and WRs they could in Rounds 1 and 2. Unless the Browns end up with the #1 overall pick, I don't want a QB, and I don't want the Browns trading draft capital to move up to get Mendoza. If he falls into our lap, great.
If not, invest heavily in the OLine and WR early, maybe two of each in their first two picks... and roll with Shadeur next season.
-
-
When I say rolling the dice.. I'm not underscoring Downs on Talent.. I'm just saying from a team perspective that "okay".."Let's bypass the safe pick(QB)" Which most pundits would predict the Browns would do.. With Downs.. you get a blue chip player who could have a major impact on your team despite the need on Offense,,, I have always been a champion of take BPA.. I think it makes more impact.. While there is no sure way to mecca.. I wonder what the percentages of teams are who go that route have more immediate success...
I'll never be upset if the Browns take the best player available, even if it isn't a great need, but...
The OLine as of today concerning 2026 is a dumpster fire. Let's consider the Browns Opening Week OLine, shall we?
LT: Dawand Jones Finished his third NFL season with his third consecutive season-ending injury.
LG: Joel Bitonio Almost retired after last season. Free agent after season concludes.
Center: Ethan Pocic Free agent after season concludes.
RG: Wyatt Teller Free agent after season concludes.
RT: Jack Conklin Has missed more time as a Brown than has played. Free agent after season concludes.And it gets worse. Who on the roster now is anyone convinced can capably step in and replace these starters next season? Maybe Luke Wypler? Anyone else?
If the Browns stood pat and took Caleb Downs, I'd be content in the knowledge that the Browns got themselves a helluva player.
But man alive, the Browns have to massively overhaul their OLine, and they don't have the cap space most likely to do it with free agents. That means the draft.
In a perfect world, the Browns IMO would end up a top 2 pick, trade down again like they did last season, pick up another nice second round pick this season and a high pick next draft and then start taking the highest ranking OLinemen and WRs they could in Rounds 1 and 2. Unless the Browns end up with the #1 overall pick, I don't want a QB, and I don't want the Browns trading draft capital to move up to get Mendoza. If he falls into our lap, great.
If not, invest heavily in the OLine and WR early, maybe two of each in their first two picks... and roll with Shadeur next season.
I'll never be upset if the Browns take the best player available, even if it isn't a great need, but...
The OLine as of today concerning 2026 is a dumpster fire. Let's consider the Browns Opening Week OLine, shall we?
LT: Dawand Jones Finished his third NFL season with his third consecutive season-ending injury.
LG: Joel Bitonio Almost retired after last season. Free agent after season concludes.
Center: Ethan Pocic Free agent after season concludes.
RG: Wyatt Teller Free agent after season concludes.
RT: Jack Conklin Has missed more time as a Brown than has played. Free agent after season concludes.And it gets worse. Who on the roster now is anyone convinced can capably step in and replace these starters next season? Maybe Luke Wypler? Anyone else?
If the Browns stood pat and took Caleb Downs, I'd be content in the knowledge that the Browns got themselves a helluva player.
But man alive, the Browns have to massively overhaul their OLine, and they don't have the cap space most likely to do it with free agents. That means the draft.
In a perfect world, the Browns IMO would end up a top 2 pick, trade down again like they did last season, pick up another nice second round pick this season and a high pick next draft and then start taking the highest ranking OLinemen and WRs they could in Rounds 1 and 2. Unless the Browns end up with the #1 overall pick, I don't want a QB, and I don't want the Browns trading draft capital to move up to get Mendoza. If he falls into our lap, great.
If not, invest heavily in the OLine and WR early, maybe two of each in their first two picks... and roll with Shadeur next season.
LAND HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-
I'll never be upset if the Browns take the best player available, even if it isn't a great need, but...
The OLine as of today concerning 2026 is a dumpster fire. Let's consider the Browns Opening Week OLine, shall we?
LT: Dawand Jones Finished his third NFL season with his third consecutive season-ending injury.
LG: Joel Bitonio Almost retired after last season. Free agent after season concludes.
Center: Ethan Pocic Free agent after season concludes.
RG: Wyatt Teller Free agent after season concludes.
RT: Jack Conklin Has missed more time as a Brown than has played. Free agent after season concludes.And it gets worse. Who on the roster now is anyone convinced can capably step in and replace these starters next season? Maybe Luke Wypler? Anyone else?
If the Browns stood pat and took Caleb Downs, I'd be content in the knowledge that the Browns got themselves a helluva player.
But man alive, the Browns have to massively overhaul their OLine, and they don't have the cap space most likely to do it with free agents. That means the draft.
In a perfect world, the Browns IMO would end up a top 2 pick, trade down again like they did last season, pick up another nice second round pick this season and a high pick next draft and then start taking the highest ranking OLinemen and WRs they could in Rounds 1 and 2. Unless the Browns end up with the #1 overall pick, I don't want a QB, and I don't want the Browns trading draft capital to move up to get Mendoza. If he falls into our lap, great.
If not, invest heavily in the OLine and WR early, maybe two of each in their first two picks... and roll with Shadeur next season.
LAND HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-
if we stick with the qb's we have and not drafting a qb in 26 then i am keeping Stefanski, But if we draft a qb in 26 (stupid) then i would want a new coach to go along with him
I agree.
The last thing I want to see is a rookie QB rushed into the field because the head coach is desperate to keep his job.
-
When I say rolling the dice.. I'm not underscoring Downs on Talent.. I'm just saying from a team perspective that "okay".."Let's bypass the safe pick(QB)" Which most pundits would predict the Browns would do.. With Downs.. you get a blue chip player who could have a major impact on your team despite the need on Offense,,, I have always been a champion of take BPA.. I think it makes more impact.. While there is no sure way to mecca.. I wonder what the percentages of teams are who go that route have more immediate success...
I'll never be upset if the Browns take the best player available, even if it isn't a great need, but...
The OLine as of today concerning 2026 is a dumpster fire. Let's consider the Browns Opening Week OLine, shall we?
LT: Dawand Jones Finished his third NFL season with his third consecutive season-ending injury.
LG: Joel Bitonio Almost retired after last season. Free agent after season concludes.
Center: Ethan Pocic Free agent after season concludes.
RG: Wyatt Teller Free agent after season concludes.
RT: Jack Conklin Has missed more time as a Brown than has played. Free agent after season concludes.And it gets worse. Who on the roster now is anyone convinced can capably step in and replace these starters next season? Maybe Luke Wypler? Anyone else?
If the Browns stood pat and took Caleb Downs, I'd be content in the knowledge that the Browns got themselves a helluva player.
But man alive, the Browns have to massively overhaul their OLine, and they don't have the cap space most likely to do it with free agents. That means the draft.
In a perfect world, the Browns IMO would end up a top 2 pick, trade down again like they did last season, pick up another nice second round pick this season and a high pick next draft and then start taking the highest ranking OLinemen and WRs they could in Rounds 1 and 2. Unless the Browns end up with the #1 overall pick, I don't want a QB, and I don't want the Browns trading draft capital to move up to get Mendoza. If he falls into our lap, great.
If not, invest heavily in the OLine and WR early, maybe two of each in their first two picks... and roll with Shadeur next season.
I'll never be upset if the Browns take the best player available, even if it isn't a great need, but...
The OLine as of today concerning 2026 is a dumpster fire. Let's consider the Browns Opening Week OLine, shall we?
LT: Dawand Jones Finished his third NFL season with his third consecutive season-ending injury.
LG: Joel Bitonio Almost retired after last season. Free agent after season concludes.
Center: Ethan Pocic Free agent after season concludes.
RG: Wyatt Teller Free agent after season concludes.
RT: Jack Conklin Has missed more time as a Brown than has played. Free agent after season concludes.And it gets worse. Who on the roster now is anyone convinced can capably step in and replace these starters next season? Maybe Luke Wypler? Anyone else?
If the Browns stood pat and took Caleb Downs, I'd be content in the knowledge that the Browns got themselves a helluva player.
But man alive, the Browns have to massively overhaul their OLine, and they don't have the cap space most likely to do it with free agents. That means the draft.
In a perfect world, the Browns IMO would end up a top 2 pick, trade down again like they did last season, pick up another nice second round pick this season and a high pick next draft and then start taking the highest ranking OLinemen and WRs they could in Rounds 1 and 2. Unless the Browns end up with the #1 overall pick, I don't want a QB, and I don't want the Browns trading draft capital to move up to get Mendoza. If he falls into our lap, great.
If not, invest heavily in the OLine and WR early, maybe two of each in their first two picks... and roll with Shadeur next season.
I'm in the same place you are.. I'm just acknowleding I wouldnt be surprised if hes the selection... But yeah.. Its O line then WR... Then we really need to take a long hard look at ST's... its the difference between winning and losing games.....
-
I'll never be upset if the Browns take the best player available, even if it isn't a great need, but...
The OLine as of today concerning 2026 is a dumpster fire. Let's consider the Browns Opening Week OLine, shall we?
LT: Dawand Jones Finished his third NFL season with his third consecutive season-ending injury.
LG: Joel Bitonio Almost retired after last season. Free agent after season concludes.
Center: Ethan Pocic Free agent after season concludes.
RG: Wyatt Teller Free agent after season concludes.
RT: Jack Conklin Has missed more time as a Brown than has played. Free agent after season concludes.And it gets worse. Who on the roster now is anyone convinced can capably step in and replace these starters next season? Maybe Luke Wypler? Anyone else?
If the Browns stood pat and took Caleb Downs, I'd be content in the knowledge that the Browns got themselves a helluva player.
But man alive, the Browns have to massively overhaul their OLine, and they don't have the cap space most likely to do it with free agents. That means the draft.
In a perfect world, the Browns IMO would end up a top 2 pick, trade down again like they did last season, pick up another nice second round pick this season and a high pick next draft and then start taking the highest ranking OLinemen and WRs they could in Rounds 1 and 2. Unless the Browns end up with the #1 overall pick, I don't want a QB, and I don't want the Browns trading draft capital to move up to get Mendoza. If he falls into our lap, great.
If not, invest heavily in the OLine and WR early, maybe two of each in their first two picks... and roll with Shadeur next season.
I'm in the same place you are.. I'm just acknowleding I wouldnt be surprised if hes the selection... But yeah.. Its O line then WR... Then we really need to take a long hard look at ST's... its the difference between winning and losing games.....
I'm in the same place you are.. I'm just acknowleding I wouldnt be surprised if hes the selection... But yeah.. Its O line then WR... Then we really need to take a long hard look at ST's... its the difference between winning and losing games.....
Honestly when it comes to value it makes sense if they took Downs.
I really liked last year's first round. I'm not feeling this year's first round.
If the Browns end up with a top 5 pick (I have this feeling we might beat Cincinnati) this draft does not match up well with our needs regarding that pick. I'm not loving any of these WRs to draft them that high. The three top OTackles are guys I'm hearing are better as a Right Tackle or with the Miami kid as a guard. I don't like taking tackles top 5 that aren't Left Tackles.
Saying all this, I'm starting to think the Browns will go balls to the wall to get Mendoza or Moore if he comes out. Sitting at say #4 overall and taking a need seems like quite the reach.
-
I'm in the same place you are.. I'm just acknowleding I wouldnt be surprised if hes the selection... But yeah.. Its O line then WR... Then we really need to take a long hard look at ST's... its the difference between winning and losing games.....
Honestly when it comes to value it makes sense if they took Downs.
I really liked last year's first round. I'm not feeling this year's first round.
If the Browns end up with a top 5 pick (I have this feeling we might beat Cincinnati) this draft does not match up well with our needs regarding that pick. I'm not loving any of these WRs to draft them that high. The three top OTackles are guys I'm hearing are better as a Right Tackle or with the Miami kid as a guard. I don't like taking tackles top 5 that aren't Left Tackles.
Saying all this, I'm starting to think the Browns will go balls to the wall to get Mendoza or Moore if he comes out. Sitting at say #4 overall and taking a need seems like quite the reach.
Honestly when it comes to value it makes sense if they took Downs.
I really liked last year's first round. I'm not feeling this year's first round.
If the Browns end up with a top 5 pick (I have this feeling we might beat Cincinnati) this draft does not match up well with our needs regarding that pick. I'm not loving any of these WRs to draft them that high. The three top OTackles are guys I'm hearing are better as a Right Tackle or with the Miami kid as a guard. I don't like taking tackles top 5 that aren't Left Tackles.
Saying all this, I'm starting to think the Browns will go balls to the wall to get Mendoza or Moore if he comes out. Sitting at say #4 overall and taking a need seems like quite the reach.
Logical thinking Dutch; but hear me out for a second. The thing that really concerns me that you pointed out is that a lot of top tackles in this draft are either RTs or thought to be OGs at the next level. Another guy - Utah's Caleb Lomu has started 2 years already at LT as a red shirt soph; but he's considering staying at Utah (if so, some are already projecting him as the #1 LT in the 2027 draft).
As for the QB - the NYJ have 5 first round picks combined in 2026 & 2027 plus a second round pick each year that they'll caress & belly rub the Raiders with. This franchise can't afford to compete with that given how many parts of the team are missing quality starters and depth imo. Winning the trade-up for the top QB looks to favor the Jets bigtime here. The convenience of the draft rarely seems to coincide with the biggest needs of this team. I got me a horrible feeling this FO really believes Dawand Jones is really gonna return to triple pre-injury form and take his profession serious for the very 1st time. I've read the 1st WR on Kiper's board gets the dropsies at times; but I wouldn't mind another team taking that bait so we consider another top receiver like Tate if WR is the way they go first. My biggest worry about the OT being weak due to volume is that if we want a starting caliber upgrade - waiting til a mid round seems risky. Truth is RT is a big need too if we ever want to run outside the guards with any consistency while pass pro on both edges is a need. TJ Watt lines up over RTs so whatever falls on our draft slots we gotta get.
I don't know if Moore is a big enough upgrade over Sanders if at all. Much like the numbers Gabriel put up at the same school - the OL in Cleveland as we speak is a culture shock for our rookie QBs as well as Flacco this year. We have to lose out and get lucky to land Mendoza. That's just 1 knucklehead's opinion.
-
I'm in the same place you are.. I'm just acknowleding I wouldnt be surprised if hes the selection... But yeah.. Its O line then WR... Then we really need to take a long hard look at ST's... its the difference between winning and losing games.....
Honestly when it comes to value it makes sense if they took Downs.
I really liked last year's first round. I'm not feeling this year's first round.
If the Browns end up with a top 5 pick (I have this feeling we might beat Cincinnati) this draft does not match up well with our needs regarding that pick. I'm not loving any of these WRs to draft them that high. The three top OTackles are guys I'm hearing are better as a Right Tackle or with the Miami kid as a guard. I don't like taking tackles top 5 that aren't Left Tackles.
Saying all this, I'm starting to think the Browns will go balls to the wall to get Mendoza or Moore if he comes out. Sitting at say #4 overall and taking a need seems like quite the reach.
Honestly when it comes to value it makes sense if they took Downs.
I really liked last year's first round. I'm not feeling this year's first round.
If the Browns end up with a top 5 pick (I have this feeling we might beat Cincinnati) this draft does not match up well with our needs regarding that pick. I'm not loving any of these WRs to draft them that high. The three top OTackles are guys I'm hearing are better as a Right Tackle or with the Miami kid as a guard. I don't like taking tackles top 5 that aren't Left Tackles.
Saying all this, I'm starting to think the Browns will go balls to the wall to get Mendoza or Moore if he comes out. Sitting at say #4 overall and taking a need seems like quite the reach.
Yeah.. My fear is I just don't trust the guys pickin' the groceries for this team... This past draft was a rare anomaly... Jonah Hill tucked it between his loins and high tailed out of CLE to DEN. So now that the Analytics guru has left dodge.. Maybe whoever will be the dude pickin' the talent will be a person of Football Acumen using Football measurables instead of Laptop SPARQ scores to gauge talent.. Whether that be AB... Or they turn the page and start a new chapter.. I believe one more successive loss pushes Kevin out the door for sure... I wasn't a fan of Kev to begin with... This off season has a lot more questions than answers.. I would love to get Bill Callahan back to coach O line.. He can make Chicken salad out of chickenshit.. At least.. He did that here.. And I agree Cincitucky is our best last chance for a win.. I don't dislike Mendoza as a 1st pick.. But common sense says.. We aren't set up properly to bring him along under the proper conditions for him and the team to flourish..
-
Honestly when it comes to value it makes sense if they took Downs.
I really liked last year's first round. I'm not feeling this year's first round.
If the Browns end up with a top 5 pick (I have this feeling we might beat Cincinnati) this draft does not match up well with our needs regarding that pick. I'm not loving any of these WRs to draft them that high. The three top OTackles are guys I'm hearing are better as a Right Tackle or with the Miami kid as a guard. I don't like taking tackles top 5 that aren't Left Tackles.
Saying all this, I'm starting to think the Browns will go balls to the wall to get Mendoza or Moore if he comes out. Sitting at say #4 overall and taking a need seems like quite the reach.
Logical thinking Dutch; but hear me out for a second. The thing that really concerns me that you pointed out is that a lot of top tackles in this draft are either RTs or thought to be OGs at the next level. Another guy - Utah's Caleb Lomu has started 2 years already at LT as a red shirt soph; but he's considering staying at Utah (if so, some are already projecting him as the #1 LT in the 2027 draft).
As for the QB - the NYJ have 5 first round picks combined in 2026 & 2027 plus a second round pick each year that they'll caress & belly rub the Raiders with. This franchise can't afford to compete with that given how many parts of the team are missing quality starters and depth imo. Winning the trade-up for the top QB looks to favor the Jets bigtime here. The convenience of the draft rarely seems to coincide with the biggest needs of this team. I got me a horrible feeling this FO really believes Dawand Jones is really gonna return to triple pre-injury form and take his profession serious for the very 1st time. I've read the 1st WR on Kiper's board gets the dropsies at times; but I wouldn't mind another team taking that bait so we consider another top receiver like Tate if WR is the way they go first. My biggest worry about the OT being weak due to volume is that if we want a starting caliber upgrade - waiting til a mid round seems risky. Truth is RT is a big need too if we ever want to run outside the guards with any consistency while pass pro on both edges is a need. TJ Watt lines up over RTs so whatever falls on our draft slots we gotta get.
I don't know if Moore is a big enough upgrade over Sanders if at all. Much like the numbers Gabriel put up at the same school - the OL in Cleveland as we speak is a culture shock for our rookie QBs as well as Flacco this year. We have to lose out and get lucky to land Mendoza. That's just 1 knucklehead's opinion.
As for the QB - the NYJ have 5 first round picks combined in 2026 & 2027 plus a second round pick each year that they'll caress & belly rub the Raiders with. This franchise can't afford to compete with that
The Jets are, of course, a wild card. But we're not going to compete with anyone, I hope. And just because you have a lot of assets doesn't mean you're willing to grossly overpay. Although, it is the Jets we're talking about...
To me, drafting BPA is something that's always grading on a curve. Let's take us...and we're drafting tomorrow. If we can't trade up for the QB then we need OT & WR (not just need, these positions totally suck). Now, we're not able to trade out either. We have to pick a player. How much is the BPA going to impact your team, compared to the highest rated WR? Sometimes it's a no brainer...the BPA is the proper pick. But sometimes, attacking the elephant in the room is the thing to do.
-
After 1 week of FA, who are our WR's? So here's a collection of guys comprising the worst WR room in the league. Not a single guy can be counted on in the clutch. The OL got an upgrade early and often in FA. That was paramount. But the OL is not completed yet and will most probably continue it's rebuild through the draft. And it also looks like it's the draft that is going to have to produce some WR talent.
Isaiah Bond 16 WR 5-11 180 22 2 Texas (PS talent)
Luke Floriea 81 WR 5-8 180 24 1 Kent State (midget PS talent)
Jerry Jeudy 3 WR 6-1 195 26 7 Alabama
Gage Larvadain 84 WR 5-8 171 23 2 South Carolina (midget PS talent)
Cedric Tillman 19 WR 6-3 215 25 4 Tennessee
Isaiah Wooden -- WR 5-9 170 26 1 Southern Utah State (midget PS talent)
Malachi Corley 83 WR 5-11 215 23 3 Western Kentucky - ERFA (PS talent)
Jamari Thrash 80 WR 6-0 190 25 3 Louisville - ERFA (PS talent)
DeAndre Carter 2 WR 5-8 190 32 9 Sacramento State - UFA (old midget)
-
After 1 week of FA, who are our WR's? So here's a collection of guys comprising the worst WR room in the league. Not a single guy can be counted on in the clutch. The OL got an upgrade early and often in FA. That was paramount. But the OL is not completed yet and will most probably continue it's rebuild through the draft. And it also looks like it's the draft that is going to have to produce some WR talent.
Isaiah Bond 16 WR 5-11 180 22 2 Texas (PS talent)
Luke Floriea 81 WR 5-8 180 24 1 Kent State (midget PS talent)
Jerry Jeudy 3 WR 6-1 195 26 7 Alabama
Gage Larvadain 84 WR 5-8 171 23 2 South Carolina (midget PS talent)
Cedric Tillman 19 WR 6-3 215 25 4 Tennessee
Isaiah Wooden -- WR 5-9 170 26 1 Southern Utah State (midget PS talent)
Malachi Corley 83 WR 5-11 215 23 3 Western Kentucky - ERFA (PS talent)
Jamari Thrash 80 WR 6-0 190 25 3 Louisville - ERFA (PS talent)
DeAndre Carter 2 WR 5-8 190 32 9 Sacramento State - UFA (old midget)
After 1 week of FA, who are our WR's? So here's a collection of guys comprising the worst WR room in the league. Not a single guy can be counted on in the clutch. The OL got an upgrade early and often in FA. That was paramount. But the OL is not completed yet and will most probably continue it's rebuild through the draft. And it also looks like it's the draft that is going to have to produce some WR talent.
Isaiah Bond 16 WR 5-11 180 22 2 Texas (PS talent)
I was listening to the Browns Insider radio show the past week and I think Nate Zegura mentioned that while Bond wasn't overly productive, he was open down field when you watched from above all the time.
Hopefully a decent OLine this coming season will allow the Browns to take advantage of this.
-
After 1 week of FA, who are our WR's? So here's a collection of guys comprising the worst WR room in the league. Not a single guy can be counted on in the clutch. The OL got an upgrade early and often in FA. That was paramount. But the OL is not completed yet and will most probably continue it's rebuild through the draft. And it also looks like it's the draft that is going to have to produce some WR talent.
Isaiah Bond 16 WR 5-11 180 22 2 Texas (PS talent)
Luke Floriea 81 WR 5-8 180 24 1 Kent State (midget PS talent)
Jerry Jeudy 3 WR 6-1 195 26 7 Alabama
Gage Larvadain 84 WR 5-8 171 23 2 South Carolina (midget PS talent)
Cedric Tillman 19 WR 6-3 215 25 4 Tennessee
Isaiah Wooden -- WR 5-9 170 26 1 Southern Utah State (midget PS talent)
Malachi Corley 83 WR 5-11 215 23 3 Western Kentucky - ERFA (PS talent)
Jamari Thrash 80 WR 6-0 190 25 3 Louisville - ERFA (PS talent)
DeAndre Carter 2 WR 5-8 190 32 9 Sacramento State - UFA (old midget)
After 1 week of FA, who are our WR's? So here's a collection of guys comprising the worst WR room in the league. Not a single guy can be counted on in the clutch. The OL got an upgrade early and often in FA. That was paramount. But the OL is not completed yet and will most probably continue it's rebuild through the draft. And it also looks like it's the draft that is going to have to produce some WR talent.
Isaiah Bond 16 WR 5-11 180 22 2 Texas (PS talent)
Luke Floriea 81 WR 5-8 180 24 1 Kent State (midget PS talent)
Jerry Jeudy 3 WR 6-1 195 26 7 Alabama
Gage Larvadain 84 WR 5-8 171 23 2 South Carolina (midget PS talent)
Cedric Tillman 19 WR 6-3 215 25 4 Tennessee
Isaiah Wooden -- WR 5-9 170 26 1 Southern Utah State (midget PS talent)
Malachi Corley 83 WR 5-11 215 23 3 Western Kentucky - ERFA (PS talent)
Jamari Thrash 80 WR 6-0 190 25 3 Louisville - ERFA (PS talent)
DeAndre Carter 2 WR 5-8 190 32 9 Sacramento State - UFA (old midget)
like the OLine this is a two year rebuild…The sweet spot with this draft with WRs is the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I think you can find one maybe two immediate contributors.
Bond is a guy that belongs on a roster.
And Corley or Tillman could fill out a room.
Jeudy, Rookie 1, Rookie 2, Bond and Tillman.
2027 - Big Free agent, 2026 draftee 1, 2026 draftee 2, Bond, TBD
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login