Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Bills Game 15 Thread

The Browns Board
68 14 1.2k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #1

    Damn, almost forgot to make this. I guess one can say that's a pretty telling indictment on how the Browns season is going. 

    For late December, weather shouldn't be too bad, unless the wind picks up. 

    I'm sure there are going to be tons of Bills fans who picked up tickets at bargain rates. I've been making the point for years that Buffalo should be put into the AFC North and Baltimore moved into the AFC East. Buffalo/Cleveland and Buffalo/Pittsburgh would be great regional rivalries

  • Damn, almost forgot to make this. I guess one can say that's a pretty telling indictment on how the Browns season is going. 

    For late December, weather shouldn't be too bad, unless the wind picks up. 

    I'm sure there are going to be tons of Bills fans who picked up tickets at bargain rates. I've been making the point for years that Buffalo should be put into the AFC North and Baltimore moved into the AFC East. Buffalo/Cleveland and Buffalo/Pittsburgh would be great regional rivalries

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @dutch-oven said:

    Damn, almost forgot to make this. I guess one can say that's a pretty telling indictment on how the Browns season is going. 

    For late December, weather shouldn't be too bad, unless the wind picks up. 

    I'm sure there are going to be tons of Bills fans who picked up tickets at bargain rates. I've been making the point for years that Buffalo should be put into the AFC North and Baltimore moved into the AFC East. Buffalo/Cleveland and Buffalo/Pittsburgh would be great regional rivalries

    When Cleveland beat them in the playoffs in the late 80s - a bunch of us knuckleheads came from Rochester, NY through a gigantic snow storm in 2 different vehicles to see the Browns beat Buffalo. Me & 1 other Browns fan were out-numbered by Bills' fans.  Having said that, I think they would have been as respectful as we were to them in victory had the situation presented itself.  That was a very fun weekend!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Damn, almost forgot to make this. I guess one can say that's a pretty telling indictment on how the Browns season is going. 

    For late December, weather shouldn't be too bad, unless the wind picks up. 

    I'm sure there are going to be tons of Bills fans who picked up tickets at bargain rates. I've been making the point for years that Buffalo should be put into the AFC North and Baltimore moved into the AFC East. Buffalo/Cleveland and Buffalo/Pittsburgh would be great regional rivalries

    When Cleveland beat them in the playoffs in the late 80s - a bunch of us knuckleheads came from Rochester, NY through a gigantic snow storm in 2 different vehicles to see the Browns beat Buffalo. Me & 1 other Browns fan were out-numbered by Bills' fans.  Having said that, I think they would have been as respectful as we were to them in victory had the situation presented itself.  That was a very fun weekend!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @flugel said:

    When Cleveland beat them in the playoffs in the late 80s - a bunch of us knuckleheads came from Rochester, NY through a gigantic snow storm in 2 different vehicles to see the Browns beat Buffalo. Me & 1 other Browns fan were out-numbered by Bills' fans.  Having said that, I think they would have been as respectful as we were to them in victory had the situation presented itself.  That was a very fun weekend!

    Bud Carson's first season as head coach and the last hurrah of the 80's run... the 1990 season was a complete catastrophe, I believe he got fired after a home annihilation at the hands of these very Buffalo Bills. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I wanna see Myles get 2 sacks!  

  • I wanna see Myles get 2 sacks!  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @orion said:

    I wanna see Myles get 2 sacks!  

    One sack ties the record, right?

  • I wanna see Myles get 2 sacks!  

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #6

    @orion said:

    I wanna see Myles get 2 sacks!  

    Thanks!  It means a lot more if he does it within 16 games per the season that the record was achieved with (so it would be awesome if he does it this week or next week).  Not that it wouldn't still be great!!!  This is fun to watch unfold as he closes in.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    50/50 browns bills fans 20251221_103956.thumb.jpg.bb6a2913bca365da904b4b4e156d1134.jpg

  • @orion said:

    I wanna see Myles get 2 sacks!  

    One sack ties the record, right?

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #8

    @dutch-oven said:

    One sack ties the record, right?

    Yes, I think he needs a sack and a half to set the record.  

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Bills fan bought me a beer.  So far, so good. 

    20251221_120159.thumb.jpg.c8319779b76a7538b54227ae626d7d92.jpg

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by MDDawg
    #10

    Not sure if I want to go through the torture of watching this just to see Myles tie/get the sack record. My prediction is 34-13 Bills with Ward out. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Josh Allen isn't just a TV big MF, dude is every bit of 6'5 and 240lbs. 

    Took BUF -9.5.  

    Warm up body language on offense doesn't look good and Shedeur has been throwing behind just in routes. 

  • @flugel said:

    When Cleveland beat them in the playoffs in the late 80s - a bunch of us knuckleheads came from Rochester, NY through a gigantic snow storm in 2 different vehicles to see the Browns beat Buffalo. Me & 1 other Browns fan were out-numbered by Bills' fans.  Having said that, I think they would have been as respectful as we were to them in victory had the situation presented itself.  That was a very fun weekend!

    Bud Carson's first season as head coach and the last hurrah of the 80's run... the 1990 season was a complete catastrophe, I believe he got fired after a home annihilation at the hands of these very Buffalo Bills. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @dutch-oven said:

    Bud Carson's first season as head coach and the last hurrah of the 80's run... the 1990 season was a complete catastrophe, I believe he got fired after a home annihilation at the hands of these very Buffalo Bills. 

    Double-check me Dutch but I think that was Interim Head Coach Jim Shofner the Day Buffalo beat the Browns something like 42-0 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #13

    70/30. Bills-Browns fans. Never seen it this bad before. 

    DawgPound is all blue. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Bud Carson's first season as head coach and the last hurrah of the 80's run... the 1990 season was a complete catastrophe, I believe he got fired after a home annihilation at the hands of these very Buffalo Bills. 

    Double-check me Dutch but I think that was Interim Head Coach Jim Shofner the Day Buffalo beat the Browns something like 42-0 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @flugel said:

    Double-check me Dutch but I think that was Interim Head Coach Jim Shofner the Day Buffalo beat the Browns something like 42-0 

    I looked it up, Carson was fired the day after the Browns lost 42-0 at home to the Bills.

  • 70/30. Bills-Browns fans. Never seen it this bad before. 

    DawgPound is all blue. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @tiamat63 said:

    70/30. Bills-Browns fans. Never seen it this bad before. 

    DawgPound is all blue. 

    And next week the yinzers will take over the Browns stadium ?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #16

    Promising opening drive

    Fannin touchdown!

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Bills safeties are SO low.  

    Misdirection killing them on the slide routes. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Defense is tackling like they are already in the offseason 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Game moves too fast for DiaBate.  He's been out of his gap a couple times against motion. 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Back from church and can actually see the game down here this week. Hope that pinky is nothing.