Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Bills Game 15 Thread

The Browns Board
68 14 1.2k 1
  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Move Myles inside for a play.  

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Is Baker back? Lot of batted passes

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Having fun. C'mon Browns 

    PXL_20251221_180425964.jpg

  • B blitzz2 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    I think Corley has alot of upside 

  • Having fun. C'mon Browns 

    PXL_20251221_180425964.jpg

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @bob806 said:

    Having fun. C'mon Browns 

    PXL_20251221_180425964.jpg

    Are you in section 149?

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    There was an easy 8 yard gain underneath and sanders just isn’t making that decision.
     

    The blitz pickup on those plays was fine- you simply cannot hold onto the ball and it’s becoming more and more obvious he won’t get over that hump. Will never be more than a flyer backup and I hope everyone see that. Mental processing speed is either there or it isn’t. 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Great effort against a far better team.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    And Baker throws an interception to end the game with a 23-20loss to Carolina. Boo Hoo.?

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Up to third in the draft 

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Much more entertaining game than I thought, if ST could actually snap a ball properly we'd be in OT now. A respectable loss is actually the best result for this team.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #48

    JUDKINS   ☹️

  • JUDKINS   ☹️

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @orion said:

    JUDKINS   ☹️

    #Browns Quinshon Judkins has a dislocated ankle and broken fibula and he’ll undergo surgery.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Fortunately the holder couldn't get the snap handled which foiled a FG attempt...or...or we might have won that game.  Which would've dropped us to pick 7.  

    We broke Judkins.  🙁 

  • @bob806 said:

    Having fun. C'mon Browns 

    PXL_20251221_180425964.jpg

    Are you in section 149?

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @browns149 said:

    Are you in section 149?

    Yes

  • @browns149 said:

    Are you in section 149?

    Yes

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @bob806 said:

    Yes

    I had season tickets in that section for 18 years. Row 29 seats 11-12

  • @bob806 said:

    Yes

    I had season tickets in that section for 18 years. Row 29 seats 11-12

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @browns149 said:

    I had season tickets in that section for 18 years. Row 29 seats 11-12

    I went with my youngest son & a few of his friends, Stub Hub tickets.

    Sadly I'm estimating 60-70% of the fans today were Bills fans. I don't think they were too happy even in victory. 

    I'm not home yet....it looked like the Browns should have had a safety on that one play Allen fell down on. Am I wrong?

  • @browns149 said:

    I had season tickets in that section for 18 years. Row 29 seats 11-12

    I went with my youngest son & a few of his friends, Stub Hub tickets.

    Sadly I'm estimating 60-70% of the fans today were Bills fans. I don't think they were too happy even in victory. 

    I'm not home yet....it looked like the Browns should have had a safety on that one play Allen fell down on. Am I wrong?

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @bob806 said:

    I went with my youngest son & a few of his friends, Stub Hub tickets.

    Sadly I'm estimating 60-70% of the fans today were Bills fans. I don't think they were too happy even in victory. 

    I'm not home yet....it looked like the Browns should have had a safety on that one play Allen fell down on. Am I wrong?

    They said he gave himself up at the one. Not sure how they determined that.  

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #55

    - Struggle to consistently limit the run means Myles can't get sacks.

    - OL is as bad as its ever been 

    - Even when protection held up, Shedeur struggled. 

    - Running game was hit and miss with QJ.  Now? Not sure.  Sanders showed some real promise taking carries. 

    - IDL is hurting without Collins. Another day with efficient and explosive runs given up. 

    Really not much more to say. Playcalling was solid.  Execution was questionable. 

    This team is what it is and lost a promising rookie.  Wishing quick recovery to QJ. As someone who has seen that injury though, you rarely come back with the same speed or lateral ability. 

  • @bob806 said:

    Yes

    I had season tickets in that section for 18 years. Row 29 seats 11-12

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @browns149 said:

    I had season tickets in that section for 18 years. Row 29 seats 11-12

    And that’s why your name on here is Browns149… cool!

  • - Struggle to consistently limit the run means Myles can't get sacks.

    - OL is as bad as its ever been 

    - Even when protection held up, Shedeur struggled. 

    - Running game was hit and miss with QJ.  Now? Not sure.  Sanders showed some real promise taking carries. 

    - IDL is hurting without Collins. Another day with efficient and explosive runs given up. 

    Really not much more to say. Playcalling was solid.  Execution was questionable. 

    This team is what it is and lost a promising rookie.  Wishing quick recovery to QJ. As someone who has seen that injury though, you rarely come back with the same speed or lateral ability. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @tiamat63 said:

    - Struggle to consistently limit the run means Myles can't get sacks.

    - OL is as bad as its ever been 

    - Even when protection held up, Shedeur struggled. 

    - Running game was hit and miss with QJ.  Now? Not sure.  Sanders showed some real promise taking carries. 

    - IDL is hurting without Collins. Another day with efficient and explosive runs given up. 

    Really not much more to say. Playcalling was solid.  Execution was questionable. 

    This team is what it is and lost a promising rookie.  Wishing quick recovery to QJ. As someone who has seen that injury though, you rarely come back with the same speed or lateral ability. 

    He's two years away from even being remotely close to what he was... I had a similar injury.. It took me about that long to feel normal... The Browns gotta hope Dylan Sampson becomes the answer or they'll be drafting a top back again...