The Official Browns vs Bills Game 15 Thread
-
Well now that I'm thawed out, I was impressed by the effort today,except the Bills opening drive after we scored . Easily their best game since Miami IMHO.
Obviously undermanned, they still had a chance & couldn't get it done.
Well now that I'm thawed out, I was impressed by the effort today,except the Bills opening drive after we scored . Easily their best game since Miami IMHO.
Obviously undermanned, they still had a chance & couldn't get it done.
Kevin got stupid again one drive before the Browns last drive and had to try a trick play that fooled absolutely no one...
-
My oldest friend in the world (since 7th grade) lives just S of Tampa. I'll see if she's interested in attending. I know I always have a free place to stay. Better start saving my Confederate money if I want to visit trumplandia.?
️?
-
Watching the Colts vs 49ers MNF game and a WR I really liked coming out of college Alec Pierce has scored two touchdowns tonight already.
6'3" and 200+lbs out of Cincinnati, he hasn't had prolific reception numbers in his four years in the NFL (has a little over 150 career catches) but averages over 18 yards a reception! Not sure on his contract situation, but if he hasn't been extended yet he would be on his last year of his rookie contract.
-
this is so cool:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
️