Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Steelers Game 16 Thread

The Browns Board
74 25 1.4k 1
  • @browns149 said:

    I’ve been watching Miles on every play. He has been chipped and doubled every pass play except 1. 

    And the ball is out in less than 2 seconds every time it's a pass play.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @texasag1969 said:

    And the ball is out in less than 2 seconds every time it's a pass play.

    They need to stop backing up. Nothing but 5 yard passes

  • @texasag1969 said:

    And the ball is out in less than 2 seconds every time it's a pass play.

    They need to stop backing up. Nothing but 5 yard passes

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @browns149 said:

    They need to stop backing up. Nothing but 5 yard passes

    Without DK and they way we are holding up yes…death by a thousand cuts 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Bad rookie play there

  • B blitzz2 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Jeudy could of done alot more on that play

    Can clearly see CS is struggling, need to sit him (injured)

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Nice punt.  Hang on and get a myles sack to end the game.  Perfect ending. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Ballsy performance 

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Ward THREE times 

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    The way Myles impacted that game should be studied in history books.
     

    The fact it seemed like the Steelers didn’t want Garrett to get that record more than changing things to win the game is just absurd. I’d be absolutely livid if I were a Steelers fan. 

  • The way Myles impacted that game should be studied in history books.
     

    The fact it seemed like the Steelers didn’t want Garrett to get that record more than changing things to win the game is just absurd. I’d be absolutely livid if I were a Steelers fan. 

    O onkyoreceiver wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @jrb12711 said:

    The way Myles impacted that game should be studied in history books.
     

    The fact it seemed like the Steelers didn’t want Garrett to get that record more than changing things to win the game is just absurd. I’d be absolutely livid if I were a Steelers fan. 

    If the Steelers lose next week and don't make it in, it will be because of Myles Garrett.  Unreal.  The Steelers keep him from getting the record (as it turns out) yet could miss winning the division as a result.

  • The way Myles impacted that game should be studied in history books.
     

    The fact it seemed like the Steelers didn’t want Garrett to get that record more than changing things to win the game is just absurd. I’d be absolutely livid if I were a Steelers fan. 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @jrb12711 said:

    The way Myles impacted that game should be studied in history books.
     

    The fact it seemed like the Steelers didn’t want Garrett to get that record more than changing things to win the game is just absurd. I’d be absolutely livid if I were a Steelers fan. 

    Avoided the record and next week they will avoid the playoffs.  

  • @syd said:

    so far the only pass I hated was the one after we got the ball back from the turnover, I mean that had pick 6 all over it, but besides that I have seen him look off a few throws for a completion, and step up a few times only to have to scramble, we need a O-Line 

    He has made some really good throws. Fitting in where there isn’t much room. Too bad Harold is out. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @browns149 said:

    He has made some really good throws. Fitting in where there isn’t much room. Too bad Harold is out. 

    LOl I think I may have told you before, but your doggy looks like my old doggy,,,,,GO BROWNS fuck the draft pick

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    And next week Myles will get it anyway over a team that has been eliminated already. Typical sub everyone you have kind of game. And whenever he finally gets that sack, take him out of the game with the football in hand.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    ?   FuCk CanCer !  ?️

     And 

    FuCk The Pittsburgh Steelers !

    IMG_20251228_154548866.jpg.535985c84978b7e481f5d99e92dc535d.jpg

  • ?   FuCk CanCer !  ?️

     And 

    FuCk The Pittsburgh Steelers !

    IMG_20251228_154548866.jpg.535985c84978b7e481f5d99e92dc535d.jpg

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @gumby73 said:

    ?   FuCk CanCer !  ?️

     And 

    FuCk The Pittsburgh Steelers !

    IMG_20251228_154548866.jpg.535985c84978b7e481f5d99e92dc535d.jpg

    Miss you.  Post some more.  Be Well !!

  • The way Myles impacted that game should be studied in history books.
     

    The fact it seemed like the Steelers didn’t want Garrett to get that record more than changing things to win the game is just absurd. I’d be absolutely livid if I were a Steelers fan. 

    JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @jrb12711 said:

    The way Myles impacted that game should be studied in history books.
     

    The fact it seemed like the Steelers didn’t want Garrett to get that record more than changing things to win the game is just absurd. I’d be absolutely livid if I were a Steelers fan. 

    Myles impacted the offense without even needing a sack while little TJ could only watch from the sidelines and cry

  • JaxJ Jax

    @jrb12711 said:

    The way Myles impacted that game should be studied in history books.
     

    The fact it seemed like the Steelers didn’t want Garrett to get that record more than changing things to win the game is just absurd. I’d be absolutely livid if I were a Steelers fan. 

    Myles impacted the offense without even needing a sack while little TJ could only watch from the sidelines and cry

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @jax said:

    Myles impacted the offense without even needing a sack

    That's the thing with Myles.  Teams have to spend effort and manpower to figure out a way to keep him from the QB.  They'll roll the pocket away from him, lose access to a third of the field, just to get him away from the play.  He affects how they do things.  And to a lesser extent, Ward is that way at CB.  

    Just an absolute great win by the defense!  Is Schwessinger a heroic figure or what?

    A humbling game for Shedeur.  Wobbly passes.  CBS clearly showed his eyes on the wrong side of the field.  But Romo also pointed out that these are things that rookies learn from.  Then a really bad high heave back across the field to Judy.  He'll need a better performance against the Bengals for evaluation purposes.  

    ...an expensive win...dropped us to 6th pick...but so be it...it was the Steelers...

  • @jax said:

    Myles impacted the offense without even needing a sack

    That's the thing with Myles.  Teams have to spend effort and manpower to figure out a way to keep him from the QB.  They'll roll the pocket away from him, lose access to a third of the field, just to get him away from the play.  He affects how they do things.  And to a lesser extent, Ward is that way at CB.  

    Just an absolute great win by the defense!  Is Schwessinger a heroic figure or what?

    A humbling game for Shedeur.  Wobbly passes.  CBS clearly showed his eyes on the wrong side of the field.  But Romo also pointed out that these are things that rookies learn from.  Then a really bad high heave back across the field to Judy.  He'll need a better performance against the Bengals for evaluation purposes.  

    ...an expensive win...dropped us to 6th pick...but so be it...it was the Steelers...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @orion said:

    ...an expensive win...dropped us to 6th pick...but so be it...it was the Steelers...

    So forget finding a QB. Dance with SS and let it ride.

  • @orion said:

    ...an expensive win...dropped us to 6th pick...but so be it...it was the Steelers...

    So forget finding a QB. Dance with SS and let it ride.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @texasag1969 said:

    So forget finding a QB. Dance with SS and let it ride.

    I assume we still make the phone call, but yeah, probably too costly.  So we work on OL & WR picks.  We're going to be stuck with one more year of Watson being on the team also.  

    Things got so bad on our OL today that Zinter had to come into the game and stay in the game.  

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Home & thawing out. 

    Glad they won, eff Pittsburgh #woof 

  • The way Myles impacted that game should be studied in history books.
     

    The fact it seemed like the Steelers didn’t want Garrett to get that record more than changing things to win the game is just absurd. I’d be absolutely livid if I were a Steelers fan. 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @jrb12711 said:

    The way Myles impacted that game should be studied in history books.
     

    The fact it seemed like the Steelers didn’t want Garrett to get that record more than changing things to win the game is just absurd. I’d be absolutely livid if I were a Steelers fan. 

    Great observation...even the announcers said something similar.  That rogers would have hung on to ball longer to make the throw instead of bailing