Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Steelers Game 16 Thread

The Browns Board
74 25 1.4k 1
  • JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
    #54

    I never go for either team, but I hope the Ravens smash them in the next game.

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Great win, Shedeur was great in the first half but average in the second with an ugly pick not sure whether that was because Fannin went out early. Defense was very good, cleaned up their run defense and Special teams were competent which is much better than they've been most of the season. For Steelers fireable offenses: 1. Tailoring your game plan to prevent a sack record instead of giving your very experienced QB time to dissect the defense. 2. Targeting perennial Pro Bowler Denzel Ward 3 times when you needed a game tying TD. 

    Finally don't care about draft picks, listen to all the post game interviews and the players value a winning culture more than anything else. KC wasn't losing when they drafted Mahomes.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    Scored some tickets & had a blast with my youngest son, & 2 nephews. 

    Any win vs the Steelers is fantastic. 

    Happy New Year 

  • N Nick Garrett wrote on last edited by
    #57

    There is no way to reply to this topic without repeating, but it does bear repeating… I almost feel like the Steelers were the Browns. TJ watt’s record was more important than making the playoffs.

    Usually, when I watch the Browns, I am saying I cannot believe I am seeing this again. Today it was, I cannot believe I am seeing this, the Steelers are losing the game because Myles Garrett mentally mind blanked them before the game even started…… WITH THE PLAYOFFS ON THE LINE!

  • ?   FuCk CanCer !  ?️

     And 

    FuCk The Pittsburgh Steelers !

    IMG_20251228_154548866.jpg.535985c84978b7e481f5d99e92dc535d.jpg

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @gumby73 said:

    ?   FuCk CanCer !  ?️

     And 

    FuCk The Pittsburgh Steelers !

    IMG_20251228_154548866.jpg.535985c84978b7e481f5d99e92dc535d.jpg

    Yeah cancer's a bitch. Good luck. Also fuck the steelers. 

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #59

    Happy Birthday big Dawg!

    See you in Canton when you get your gold jacket!

    IMG_2235.jpeg

  • There is no way to reply to this topic without repeating, but it does bear repeating… I almost feel like the Steelers were the Browns. TJ watt’s record was more important than making the playoffs.

    Usually, when I watch the Browns, I am saying I cannot believe I am seeing this again. Today it was, I cannot believe I am seeing this, the Steelers are losing the game because Myles Garrett mentally mind blanked them before the game even started…… WITH THE PLAYOFFS ON THE LINE!

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @nick-garrett said:

    I cannot believe I am seeing this, the Steelers are losing the game because Myles Garrett mentally mind blanked them

    That's how much Tomlin and the Steelers hate us and Myles.  Just don't let Myles get a sack!

  • @nick-garrett said:

    I cannot believe I am seeing this, the Steelers are losing the game because Myles Garrett mentally mind blanked them

    That's how much Tomlin and the Steelers hate us and Myles.  Just don't let Myles get a sack!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @orion said:

    That's how much Tomlin and the Steelers hate us and Myles.  Just don't let Myles get a sack!

    of course tomlin denied that that was the case

  • @nick-garrett said:

    I cannot believe I am seeing this, the Steelers are losing the game because Myles Garrett mentally mind blanked them

    That's how much Tomlin and the Steelers hate us and Myles.  Just don't let Myles get a sack!

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @orion said:

    That's how much Tomlin and the Steelers hate us and Myles.  Just don't let Myles get a sack!

    Maybe he knows something we don't know OR he sees the handwriting on the wall.

    He knows next week is futile. He's ready to move on or the Steelers are ready to move and he's going to stick her finger in as many eyes as possible before he goes.

  • A AP1

    @orion said:

    That's how much Tomlin and the Steelers hate us and Myles.  Just don't let Myles get a sack!

    Maybe he knows something we don't know OR he sees the handwriting on the wall.

    He knows next week is futile. He's ready to move on or the Steelers are ready to move and he's going to stick her finger in as many eyes as possible before he goes.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @ap1 said:

    Maybe he knows something we don't know OR he sees the handwriting on the wall.

    He knows next week is futile. He's ready to move on or the Steelers are ready to move and he's going to stick her finger in as many eyes as possible before he goes.

    could care less if that bum stays or go's just as long as they do not put him on tv

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #64

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    That's how much Tomlin and the Steelers hate us and Myles.  Just don't let Myles get a sack!

    of course tomlin denied that that was the case

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @syd said:

    of course tomlin denied that that was the case

    Miles is to the left. Guy was wide azz open for a TD to the left. A A Ron threw it right. Didn’t even look left

    IMG_0186.jpeg

  • @syd said:

    of course tomlin denied that that was the case

    Miles is to the left. Guy was wide azz open for a TD to the left. A A Ron threw it right. Didn’t even look left

    IMG_0186.jpeg

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @browns149 said:

    Miles is to the left. Guy was wide azz open for a TD to the left. A A Ron threw it right. Didn’t even look left

    IMG_0186.jpeg

    Got to admit, Rogers made a beautiful throw.  And the 5 time pro bowler was not called for the PI.  

    To the screenshot, earlier in the game, when Shedeur did it, Romo told us that it was a rookie mistake that he will learn from.  

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #67

    This game is why I bought NFL ticket! Best win of the year!

  • AxeA Axe

    This game is why I bought NFL ticket! Best win of the year!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @axe said:

    This game is why I bought NFL ticket! Best win of the year!

    I feel a refund should be headed my way,I miss the black box

  • @browns149 said:

    Miles is to the left. Guy was wide azz open for a TD to the left. A A Ron threw it right. Didn’t even look left

    IMG_0186.jpeg

    Got to admit, Rogers made a beautiful throw.  And the 5 time pro bowler was not called for the PI.  

    To the screenshot, earlier in the game, when Shedeur did it, Romo told us that it was a rookie mistake that he will learn from.  

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @orion said:

    Got to admit, Rogers made a beautiful throw.  And the 5 time pro bowler was not called for the PI.  

    To the screenshot, earlier in the game, when Shedeur did it, Romo told us that it was a rookie mistake that he will learn from.  

    It must be a mistake a 21 year veteran makes too. Hopefully Shedeur  doesn’t take that long 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    Here is the picture I originally saw

    IMG_0192.jpeg

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #71

    I just came back to give props to Bojorquez....I've been on his case this year. 

    He had a great punting day. Browns special teams actually played well vs the dreaded Steelers 

  • @orion said:

    Got to admit, Rogers made a beautiful throw.  And the 5 time pro bowler was not called for the PI.  

    To the screenshot, earlier in the game, when Shedeur did it, Romo told us that it was a rookie mistake that he will learn from.  

    It must be a mistake a 21 year veteran makes too. Hopefully Shedeur  doesn’t take that long 

    M MDDawg wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @browns149 said:

    It must be a mistake a 21 year veteran makes too. Hopefully Shedeur  doesn’t take that long 

    No, so terrified of taking a sack was only given quick read options like frikking Dilllon Gabriel instead of going through progressions.

  • @browns149 said:

    Miles is to the left. Guy was wide azz open for a TD to the left. A A Ron threw it right. Didn’t even look left

    IMG_0186.jpeg

    Got to admit, Rogers made a beautiful throw.  And the 5 time pro bowler was not called for the PI.  

    To the screenshot, earlier in the game, when Shedeur did it, Romo told us that it was a rookie mistake that he will learn from.  

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @orion said:

    Got to admit, Rogers made a beautiful throw.  And the 5 time pro bowler was not called for the PI.  

    Must have been the same official that missed these calls as well.

    IMG_2239.png

    IMG_2240.png