Stefanski Gone
-
Apparently Stefanski's the front runner for the Falcons job. Not a bad spot where he's reunited with Cousins and you can win the division sub .500. Hopefully he trades for Gabriel ?.
Cousins contract was just reworked such that they will be releasing him in March. Also looking like he might be getting Matt Ryan's TV gig
Cousins contract was just reworked such that they will be releasing him in March. Also looking like he might be getting Matt Ryan's TV gig
you do not think he may like to play more ? I mean tv will all ways be there. I believe he has some left in the tank and that Indy may be a good spot for him.
-
Cousins contract was just reworked such that they will be releasing him in March. Also looking like he might be getting Matt Ryan's TV gig
you do not think he may like to play more ? I mean tv will all ways be there. I believe he has some left in the tank and that Indy may be a good spot for him.
you do not think he may like to play more ? I mean tv will all ways be there. I believe he has some left in the tank and that Indy may be a good spot for him.
Anything is possible. I am 99% sure if he were to play next year it won't be in ATL. But if he played he would go where he can be the starter. Current indications are IND plans to resign Jones and he would be back next year. I don't think Cousins would sign up for temporary starter.
-
you do not think he may like to play more ? I mean tv will all ways be there. I believe he has some left in the tank and that Indy may be a good spot for him.
Anything is possible. I am 99% sure if he were to play next year it won't be in ATL. But if he played he would go where he can be the starter. Current indications are IND plans to resign Jones and he would be back next year. I don't think Cousins would sign up for temporary starter.
Anything is possible. I am 99% sure if he were to play next year it won't be in ATL. But if he played he would go where he can be the starter. Current indications are IND plans to resign Jones and he would be back next year. I don't think Cousins would sign up for temporary starter.
YIKES a back up to Jones ? really ? hell i would start Cousins over jones in a heartbeat and I am sure he would start for The Browns, of course I could be wrong about The Browns guess it depends on who they hire
-
Anything is possible. I am 99% sure if he were to play next year it won't be in ATL. But if he played he would go where he can be the starter. Current indications are IND plans to resign Jones and he would be back next year. I don't think Cousins would sign up for temporary starter.
YIKES a back up to Jones ? really ? hell i would start Cousins over jones in a heartbeat and I am sure he would start for The Browns, of course I could be wrong about The Browns guess it depends on who they hire
YIKES a back up to Jones ? really ? hell i would start Cousins over jones in a heartbeat and I am sure he would start for The Browns, of course I could be wrong about The Browns guess it depends on who they hire
Jones was playing really well until his injury. As was Indy.
Similar to Darnold, I am not buying Jones.
-
YIKES a back up to Jones ? really ? hell i would start Cousins over jones in a heartbeat and I am sure he would start for The Browns, of course I could be wrong about The Browns guess it depends on who they hire
Jones was playing really well until his injury. As was Indy.
Similar to Darnold, I am not buying Jones.
Jones was playing really well until his injury. As was Indy.
Similar to Darnold, I am not buying Jones.
I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday
-
Jones was playing really well until his injury. As was Indy.
Similar to Darnold, I am not buying Jones.
I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday
-
Jones was playing really well until his injury. As was Indy.
Similar to Darnold, I am not buying Jones.
I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday
I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday
Congrats man.
I was just in Seattle first time last month toured Lumen Field and T Mobile. Watched the OSU Indiana game at a place called Sluggers right by the stadium. Fun city. Check out the Needle and the Market and grab some Clam Chowder
-
I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday
Congrats man.
I was just in Seattle first time last month toured Lumen Field and T Mobile. Watched the OSU Indiana game at a place called Sluggers right by the stadium. Fun city. Check out the Needle and the Market and grab some Clam Chowder
Congrats man.
I was just in Seattle first time last month toured Lumen Field and T Mobile. Watched the OSU Indiana game at a place called Sluggers right by the stadium. Fun city. Check out the Needle and the Market and grab some Clam Chowder
i have been to that bar LOL
edit: Seattle is a great city if you know where to go and not go, Capitol hill can be a little sketchy but damn good live music
-
Congrats man.
I was just in Seattle first time last month toured Lumen Field and T Mobile. Watched the OSU Indiana game at a place called Sluggers right by the stadium. Fun city. Check out the Needle and the Market and grab some Clam Chowder
i have been to that bar LOL
edit: Seattle is a great city if you know where to go and not go, Capitol hill can be a little sketchy but damn good live music
i have been to that bar LOL
edit: Seattle is a great city if you know where to go and not go, Capitol hill can be a little sketchy but damn good live music
Yeah it stood out. So we made a stop there.
Great Live music. I stumbled onto a small place don’t remember the name with a couple 90s rock/alternative bands. Soundgarden photos all over the walls.
I was impressed I thought the city would taken over with homeless like SD and SF but things were pretty clean and open and lively.
-
i have been to that bar LOL
edit: Seattle is a great city if you know where to go and not go, Capitol hill can be a little sketchy but damn good live music
Yeah it stood out. So we made a stop there.
Great Live music. I stumbled onto a small place don’t remember the name with a couple 90s rock/alternative bands. Soundgarden photos all over the walls.
I was impressed I thought the city would taken over with homeless like SD and SF but things were pretty clean and open and lively.
Yeah it stood out. So we made a stop there.
Great Live music. I stumbled onto a small place don’t remember the name with a couple 90s rock/alternative bands. Soundgarden photos all over the walls.
I was impressed I thought the city would taken over with homeless like SD and SF but things were pretty clean and open and lively.
if the bar was near the market it probably was the showbox, soundgarden pearl jam nirvana played there a lot, if you go north west of the market you will find the homeless and needle park , dont go there
-
Jones was playing really well until his injury. As was Indy.
Similar to Darnold, I am not buying Jones.
I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday
-
Yeah it stood out. So we made a stop there.
Great Live music. I stumbled onto a small place don’t remember the name with a couple 90s rock/alternative bands. Soundgarden photos all over the walls.
I was impressed I thought the city would taken over with homeless like SD and SF but things were pretty clean and open and lively.
if the bar was near the market it probably was the showbox, soundgarden pearl jam nirvana played there a lot, if you go north west of the market you will find the homeless and needle park , dont go there
if the bar was near the market it probably was the showbox, soundgarden pearl jam nirvana played there a lot, if you go north west of the market you will find the homeless and needle park , dont go there
Wow! Sounds like a fun place - I love/loved all those bands! Congrats on becoming a Grandfather Syd!
-
Congrats man. My lil sis will be at the game in Seattle.
she live there ? if so go Hawks and have her take some pictures of the flying fish
-
if the bar was near the market it probably was the showbox, soundgarden pearl jam nirvana played there a lot, if you go north west of the market you will find the homeless and needle park , dont go there
Wow! Sounds like a fun place - I love/loved all those bands! Congrats on becoming a Grandfather Syd!
-
-
Yep. . .
Good for him! I don't understand the hatred some have for him. That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry. Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...
-
Yep. . .
Good for him! I don't understand the hatred some have for him. That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry. Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...
Good for him! I don't understand the hatred some have for him. That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry. Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...
Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login