Skip to content

Stefanski Gone

The Browns Board
151 35 2.8k 1
  • sydS syd

    @reality said:

    Cousins contract was just reworked such that they will be releasing him in March.  Also looking like he might be getting Matt Ryan's TV gig

    you do not think he may like to play more ? I mean tv will all ways be there. I believe he has some left in the tank and that Indy may be a good spot for him.

    @syd said:

    you do not think he may like to play more ? I mean tv will all ways be there. I believe he has some left in the tank and that Indy may be a good spot for him.

    Anything is possible.  I am 99% sure if he were to play next year it won't be in ATL.  But if he played he would go where he can be the starter.  Current indications are IND plans to resign Jones and he would be back next year.  I don't think Cousins would sign up for temporary starter.

  • @syd said:

    you do not think he may like to play more ? I mean tv will all ways be there. I believe he has some left in the tank and that Indy may be a good spot for him.

    Anything is possible.  I am 99% sure if he were to play next year it won't be in ATL.  But if he played he would go where he can be the starter.  Current indications are IND plans to resign Jones and he would be back next year.  I don't think Cousins would sign up for temporary starter.

    @reality said:

    Anything is possible.  I am 99% sure if he were to play next year it won't be in ATL.  But if he played he would go where he can be the starter.  Current indications are IND plans to resign Jones and he would be back next year.  I don't think Cousins would sign up for temporary starter.

    YIKES a back up to Jones ? really ? hell i would start Cousins over jones in a heartbeat and I am sure he would start for The Browns, of course I could be wrong about The Browns guess it depends on who they hire

  • Patriots HC Mike Vrabel credits former Browns HC Kevin Stefanski for 'many' things for NE success

    www.dawgsbynature.com
  • sydS syd

    @reality said:

    Anything is possible.  I am 99% sure if he were to play next year it won't be in ATL.  But if he played he would go where he can be the starter.  Current indications are IND plans to resign Jones and he would be back next year.  I don't think Cousins would sign up for temporary starter.

    YIKES a back up to Jones ? really ? hell i would start Cousins over jones in a heartbeat and I am sure he would start for The Browns, of course I could be wrong about The Browns guess it depends on who they hire

    @syd said:

    YIKES a back up to Jones ? really ? hell i would start Cousins over jones in a heartbeat and I am sure he would start for The Browns, of course I could be wrong about The Browns guess it depends on who they hire

    Jones was playing really well until his injury.  As was Indy.  

    Similar to Darnold, I am not buying Jones.  

  • @syd said:

    YIKES a back up to Jones ? really ? hell i would start Cousins over jones in a heartbeat and I am sure he would start for The Browns, of course I could be wrong about The Browns guess it depends on who they hire

    Jones was playing really well until his injury.  As was Indy.  

    Similar to Darnold, I am not buying Jones.  

    @reality said:

    Jones was playing really well until his injury.  As was Indy.  

    Similar to Darnold, I am not buying Jones.  

    I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday

  • sydS syd

    @reality said:

    Jones was playing really well until his injury.  As was Indy.  

    Similar to Darnold, I am not buying Jones.  

    I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday

    @syd said:

    I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th

    Perfect day for the birth!!   Congrats Papa!

  • sydS syd

    @reality said:

    Jones was playing really well until his injury.  As was Indy.  

    Similar to Darnold, I am not buying Jones.  

    I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday

    @syd said:

    I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday

    Congrats man.

     I was just in Seattle first time last month toured Lumen Field and T Mobile.  Watched the OSU Indiana game at a place called Sluggers right by the stadium.  Fun city.  Check out the Needle and the Market and grab some Clam Chowder 

  • @syd said:

    I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday

    Congrats man.

     I was just in Seattle first time last month toured Lumen Field and T Mobile.  Watched the OSU Indiana game at a place called Sluggers right by the stadium.  Fun city.  Check out the Needle and the Market and grab some Clam Chowder 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Congrats man.

     I was just in Seattle first time last month toured Lumen Field and T Mobile.  Watched the OSU Indiana game at a place called Sluggers right by the stadium.  Fun city.  Check out the Needle and the Market and grab some Clam Chowder 

    i have been to that bar LOL

    edit: Seattle is a great city if you know where to go and not go, Capitol hill can be a little sketchy but damn good live music

  • sydS syd

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Congrats man.

     I was just in Seattle first time last month toured Lumen Field and T Mobile.  Watched the OSU Indiana game at a place called Sluggers right by the stadium.  Fun city.  Check out the Needle and the Market and grab some Clam Chowder 

    i have been to that bar LOL

    edit: Seattle is a great city if you know where to go and not go, Capitol hill can be a little sketchy but damn good live music

    @syd said:

    i have been to that bar LOL

    edit: Seattle is a great city if you know where to go and not go, Capitol hill can be a little sketchy but damn good live music

    Yeah it stood out.  So we made a stop there. 
     

    Great Live music.  I stumbled onto a small place don’t remember the name  with a couple 90s rock/alternative bands.  Soundgarden photos all over the walls.
     

     I was impressed I thought the city would taken over with homeless like SD and SF but things were pretty clean and open and lively.  

  • @syd said:

    i have been to that bar LOL

    edit: Seattle is a great city if you know where to go and not go, Capitol hill can be a little sketchy but damn good live music

    Yeah it stood out.  So we made a stop there. 
     

    Great Live music.  I stumbled onto a small place don’t remember the name  with a couple 90s rock/alternative bands.  Soundgarden photos all over the walls.
     

     I was impressed I thought the city would taken over with homeless like SD and SF but things were pretty clean and open and lively.  

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Yeah it stood out.  So we made a stop there. 
     

    Great Live music.  I stumbled onto a small place don’t remember the name  with a couple 90s rock/alternative bands.  Soundgarden photos all over the walls.
     

     I was impressed I thought the city would taken over with homeless like SD and SF but things were pretty clean and open and lively.  

    if the bar was near the market it probably was the showbox, soundgarden pearl jam nirvana played there a lot, if you go north west of the market you will find the homeless and needle park , dont go there

  • sydS syd

    @reality said:

    Jones was playing really well until his injury.  As was Indy.  

    Similar to Darnold, I am not buying Jones.  

    I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday

    @syd said:

    I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday

    Congrats man. My lil sis will be at the game in Seattle. 

  • sydS syd

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Yeah it stood out.  So we made a stop there. 
     

    Great Live music.  I stumbled onto a small place don’t remember the name  with a couple 90s rock/alternative bands.  Soundgarden photos all over the walls.
     

     I was impressed I thought the city would taken over with homeless like SD and SF but things were pretty clean and open and lively.  

    if the bar was near the market it probably was the showbox, soundgarden pearl jam nirvana played there a lot, if you go north west of the market you will find the homeless and needle park , dont go there

    @syd said:

    if the bar was near the market it probably was the showbox, soundgarden pearl jam nirvana played there a lot, if you go north west of the market you will find the homeless and needle park , dont go there

    Wow!  Sounds like a fun place - I love/loved all those bands!  Congrats on becoming a Grandfather Syd!

  • @syd said:

    I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday

    Congrats man. My lil sis will be at the game in Seattle. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Congrats man. My lil sis will be at the game in Seattle. 

    she live there ? if so go Hawks and have her take some pictures of the flying fish 

  • @syd said:

    if the bar was near the market it probably was the showbox, soundgarden pearl jam nirvana played there a lot, if you go north west of the market you will find the homeless and needle park , dont go there

    Wow!  Sounds like a fun place - I love/loved all those bands!  Congrats on becoming a Grandfather Syd!

    @flugel said:

    Wow!  Sounds like a fun place - I love/loved all those bands!  Congrats on becoming a Grandfather Syd!

    ha ha  I called the wife grand ma LOL

  • thanks all

  • Stef is a Falcon.

  • Stef is a Falcon.

    @orion said:

    Stef is a Falcon.

    Yep. . .

    IMG_2356.jpeg

  • @orion said:

    Stef is a Falcon.

    Yep. . .

    IMG_2356.jpeg

    @canton-dawg said:

    Yep. . .

    IMG_2356.jpeg

    Good for him!  I don't understand the hatred some have for him.   That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry.  Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Yep. . .

    IMG_2356.jpeg

    Good for him!  I don't understand the hatred some have for him.   That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry.  Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...

    @flugel said:

    Good for him!  I don't understand the hatred some have for him.   That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry.  Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...

    Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...

  • @flugel said:

    Good for him!  I don't understand the hatred some have for him.   That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry.  Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...

    Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...

    @nickers said:

    Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...

    Now how do you really feel about him. Don't hold back!?