Skip to content

Stefanski Gone

The Browns Board
151 35 2.8k 1
  • @syd said:

    I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday

    Congrats man.

     I was just in Seattle first time last month toured Lumen Field and T Mobile.  Watched the OSU Indiana game at a place called Sluggers right by the stadium.  Fun city.  Check out the Needle and the Market and grab some Clam Chowder 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Congrats man.

     I was just in Seattle first time last month toured Lumen Field and T Mobile.  Watched the OSU Indiana game at a place called Sluggers right by the stadium.  Fun city.  Check out the Needle and the Market and grab some Clam Chowder 

    i have been to that bar LOL

    edit: Seattle is a great city if you know where to go and not go, Capitol hill can be a little sketchy but damn good live music

  • sydS syd

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Congrats man.

     I was just in Seattle first time last month toured Lumen Field and T Mobile.  Watched the OSU Indiana game at a place called Sluggers right by the stadium.  Fun city.  Check out the Needle and the Market and grab some Clam Chowder 

    i have been to that bar LOL

    edit: Seattle is a great city if you know where to go and not go, Capitol hill can be a little sketchy but damn good live music

    @syd said:

    i have been to that bar LOL

    edit: Seattle is a great city if you know where to go and not go, Capitol hill can be a little sketchy but damn good live music

    Yeah it stood out.  So we made a stop there. 
     

    Great Live music.  I stumbled onto a small place don’t remember the name  with a couple 90s rock/alternative bands.  Soundgarden photos all over the walls.
     

     I was impressed I thought the city would taken over with homeless like SD and SF but things were pretty clean and open and lively.  

  • @syd said:

    i have been to that bar LOL

    edit: Seattle is a great city if you know where to go and not go, Capitol hill can be a little sketchy but damn good live music

    Yeah it stood out.  So we made a stop there. 
     

    Great Live music.  I stumbled onto a small place don’t remember the name  with a couple 90s rock/alternative bands.  Soundgarden photos all over the walls.
     

     I was impressed I thought the city would taken over with homeless like SD and SF but things were pretty clean and open and lively.  

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Yeah it stood out.  So we made a stop there. 
     

    Great Live music.  I stumbled onto a small place don’t remember the name  with a couple 90s rock/alternative bands.  Soundgarden photos all over the walls.
     

     I was impressed I thought the city would taken over with homeless like SD and SF but things were pretty clean and open and lively.  

    if the bar was near the market it probably was the showbox, soundgarden pearl jam nirvana played there a lot, if you go north west of the market you will find the homeless and needle park , dont go there

  • sydS syd

    @reality said:

    Jones was playing really well until his injury.  As was Indy.  

    Similar to Darnold, I am not buying Jones.  

    I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday

    @syd said:

    I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday

    Congrats man. My lil sis will be at the game in Seattle. 

  • sydS syd

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Yeah it stood out.  So we made a stop there. 
     

    Great Live music.  I stumbled onto a small place don’t remember the name  with a couple 90s rock/alternative bands.  Soundgarden photos all over the walls.
     

     I was impressed I thought the city would taken over with homeless like SD and SF but things were pretty clean and open and lively.  

    if the bar was near the market it probably was the showbox, soundgarden pearl jam nirvana played there a lot, if you go north west of the market you will find the homeless and needle park , dont go there

    @syd said:

    if the bar was near the market it probably was the showbox, soundgarden pearl jam nirvana played there a lot, if you go north west of the market you will find the homeless and needle park , dont go there

    Wow!  Sounds like a fun place - I love/loved all those bands!  Congrats on becoming a Grandfather Syd!

  • @syd said:

    I was planning on going to Seattle today just to feel the atmosphere of winning football, there are a lot of great bars around lumin field, But I became a grand father yesterday on what would have been my mothers 87th birthday

    Congrats man. My lil sis will be at the game in Seattle. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Congrats man. My lil sis will be at the game in Seattle. 

    she live there ? if so go Hawks and have her take some pictures of the flying fish 

  • @syd said:

    if the bar was near the market it probably was the showbox, soundgarden pearl jam nirvana played there a lot, if you go north west of the market you will find the homeless and needle park , dont go there

    Wow!  Sounds like a fun place - I love/loved all those bands!  Congrats on becoming a Grandfather Syd!

    @flugel said:

    Wow!  Sounds like a fun place - I love/loved all those bands!  Congrats on becoming a Grandfather Syd!

    ha ha  I called the wife grand ma LOL

  • thanks all

  • Stef is a Falcon.

  • Stef is a Falcon.

    @orion said:

    Stef is a Falcon.

    Yep. . .

    IMG_2356.jpeg

  • @orion said:

    Stef is a Falcon.

    Yep. . .

    IMG_2356.jpeg

    @canton-dawg said:

    Yep. . .

    IMG_2356.jpeg

    Good for him!  I don't understand the hatred some have for him.   That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry.  Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Yep. . .

    IMG_2356.jpeg

    Good for him!  I don't understand the hatred some have for him.   That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry.  Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...

    @flugel said:

    Good for him!  I don't understand the hatred some have for him.   That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry.  Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...

    Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...

  • @flugel said:

    Good for him!  I don't understand the hatred some have for him.   That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry.  Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...

    Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...

    @nickers said:

    Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...

    Now how do you really feel about him. Don't hold back!?

  • @nickers said:

    Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...

    Now how do you really feel about him. Don't hold back!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Now how do you really feel about him. Don't hold back!?

    Never!

  • @flugel said:

    Good for him!  I don't understand the hatred some have for him.   That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry.  Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...

    Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...

    @nickers said:

    Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...

    You're one of many that feels that way Nicks so I have no problem with it.  Things went stale whether I understand 1 scapegoat doesn't make the sum Berry & Haslam any brighter or not.  I just wish Andrew Berry got way more credit than he did for the overall HOT mess the final 2 years or not.  If the new HC is an offensive guy you'll probably get your wish with getting rid of Rees (it may still happen if it's a DC).

    Stay tuned...

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Yep. . .

    IMG_2356.jpeg

    Good for him!  I don't understand the hatred some have for him.   That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry.  Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...

    @flugel said:

    Good for him!  I don't understand the hatred some have for him.   That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry.  Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...

    I have zero hard feelings towards Stefanski - he was a decent head coach (with some flaws of course) whose time here got derailed by poor front office decisions. I'll probably root passively for him.

    Not enough to start another HaTeRz thread, of course. 

  •  When Matt Ryan was hired in ATL, Stef immediately became the most natural fit. 

    It should be telling that a QB, who had his best year in 2016, hires the HC who brings similar offensive structures. 

  • @flugel said:

    Good for him!  I don't understand the hatred some have for him.   That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry.  Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...

    I have zero hard feelings towards Stefanski - he was a decent head coach (with some flaws of course) whose time here got derailed by poor front office decisions. I'll probably root passively for him.

    Not enough to start another HaTeRz thread, of course. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I have zero hard feelings towards Stefanski - he was a decent head coach (with some flaws of course) whose time here got derailed by poor front office decisions. I'll probably root passively for him.

    Oh, come on now. How will you ever compete for the cal 2.0 title if you can't aggressively come back here to keep us updated weekly about how much better he is in Atlanta a la Tampa Bay??

  • Kevin Stefanski’s coaching staff could look familiar to what we saw in Cleveland, with Bill Callahan coaching the offensive line and Tommy Rees serving as offensive coordinator. Details are still being worked through

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I have zero hard feelings towards Stefanski - he was a decent head coach (with some flaws of course) whose time here got derailed by poor front office decisions. I'll probably root passively for him.

    Oh, come on now. How will you ever compete for the cal 2.0 title if you can't aggressively come back here to keep us updated weekly about how much better he is in Atlanta a la Tampa Bay??

    @texasag1969 said:

    Oh, come on now. How will you ever compete for the cal 2.0 title if you can't aggressively come back here to keep us updated weekly about how much better he is in Atlanta a la Tampa Bay??

    I'm one of those weirdos that is a Browns fan who wants to talk about, well, the Cleveland Browns.