Stefanski Gone
-
Congrats man. My lil sis will be at the game in Seattle.
she live there ? if so go Hawks and have her take some pictures of the flying fish
-
if the bar was near the market it probably was the showbox, soundgarden pearl jam nirvana played there a lot, if you go north west of the market you will find the homeless and needle park , dont go there
Wow! Sounds like a fun place - I love/loved all those bands! Congrats on becoming a Grandfather Syd!
-
-
Yep. . .
Good for him! I don't understand the hatred some have for him. That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry. Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...
-
Yep. . .
Good for him! I don't understand the hatred some have for him. That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry. Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...
Good for him! I don't understand the hatred some have for him. That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry. Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...
Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...
-
Good for him! I don't understand the hatred some have for him. That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry. Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...
Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...
-
Now how do you really feel about him. Don't hold back!?
Never!
-
Good for him! I don't understand the hatred some have for him. That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry. Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...
Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...
Because he's a stupid mother fucker... I'm glad he's gone.. I hope he takes Tommy Rees and his archaic offense with him...
You're one of many that feels that way Nicks so I have no problem with it. Things went stale whether I understand 1 scapegoat doesn't make the sum Berry & Haslam any brighter or not. I just wish Andrew Berry got way more credit than he did for the overall HOT mess the final 2 years or not. If the new HC is an offensive guy you'll probably get your wish with getting rid of Rees (it may still happen if it's a DC).
Stay tuned...
-
Yep. . .
Good for him! I don't understand the hatred some have for him. That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry. Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...
Good for him! I don't understand the hatred some have for him. That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry. Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...
I have zero hard feelings towards Stefanski - he was a decent head coach (with some flaws of course) whose time here got derailed by poor front office decisions. I'll probably root passively for him.
Not enough to start another HaTeRz thread, of course.
-
When Matt Ryan was hired in ATL, Stef immediately became the most natural fit.
It should be telling that a QB, who had his best year in 2016, hires the HC who brings similar offensive structures.
-
Good for him! I don't understand the hatred some have for him. That said, when things got stale someone had to take all the blame; and it wasn't going to be Andrew Berry. Only 1 good draft since signing Watson says Berry should be recruiting for the Harvard Football Program instead of being way overpaid in Cleveland...
I have zero hard feelings towards Stefanski - he was a decent head coach (with some flaws of course) whose time here got derailed by poor front office decisions. I'll probably root passively for him.
Not enough to start another HaTeRz thread, of course.
I have zero hard feelings towards Stefanski - he was a decent head coach (with some flaws of course) whose time here got derailed by poor front office decisions. I'll probably root passively for him.
Oh, come on now. How will you ever compete for the cal 2.0 title if you can't aggressively come back here to keep us updated weekly about how much better he is in Atlanta a la Tampa Bay??
-
I have zero hard feelings towards Stefanski - he was a decent head coach (with some flaws of course) whose time here got derailed by poor front office decisions. I'll probably root passively for him.
Oh, come on now. How will you ever compete for the cal 2.0 title if you can't aggressively come back here to keep us updated weekly about how much better he is in Atlanta a la Tampa Bay??
Oh, come on now. How will you ever compete for the cal 2.0 title if you can't aggressively come back here to keep us updated weekly about how much better he is in Atlanta a la Tampa Bay??
I'm one of those weirdos that is a Browns fan who wants to talk about, well, the Cleveland Browns.
-
I have zero hard feelings towards Stefanski - he was a decent head coach (with some flaws of course) whose time here got derailed by poor front office decisions. I'll probably root passively for him.
Oh, come on now. How will you ever compete for the cal 2.0 title if you can't aggressively come back here to keep us updated weekly about how much better he is in Atlanta a la Tampa Bay??
Oh, come on now. How will you ever compete for the cal 2.0 title if you can't aggressively come back here to keep us updated weekly about how much better he is in Atlanta a la Tampa Bay??
Seems ironic that Stefanski will now have to see Mayfield twice a year.
-
Oh, come on now. How will you ever compete for the cal 2.0 title if you can't aggressively come back here to keep us updated weekly about how much better he is in Atlanta a la Tampa Bay??
Seems ironic that Stefanski will now have to see Mayfield twice a year.
Seems ironic that Stefanski will now have to see Mayfield twice a year.
And we’ll be seeing both next season
-
Seems ironic that Stefanski will now have to see Mayfield twice a year.
And we’ll be seeing both next season
And we’ll be seeing both next season
Let's hope Mike Evans retires so we don't have to worry about the cheesecakes passing game on steroids version that the 6'5" phenom on the perimeter created. The winning % without Mike Evans was losing all 4 games he didn't play in during 2024 as well as most games he didn't play in during 2025. He matters just ask Johnny Blutarsky-Manziel. That said, we will have to stop the run from the Bucs that hasn't been easy for their opponents while the Browns also gave up serious charity on the ground as Myles got closer to the sack record. We're probably the only fanbase that experienced their favorite team getting gashed by TN's running game in 2025; so it gives me great displeasure to say I "Remember the Titans"...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login