Skip to content

Ratbirds Fire Harbaugh

The Browns Board
87 24 1.4k 1
  • He got Lamarred. Lamar is a me guy and he’s not a Great QB. He’s a great athlete that plays QB. I’ve said that for years.
     

    He will never win a SB. Unless he’s on a team with an elite Def. He’s a stat guy but not a winner

    @browns149 said:

    He got Lamarred. Lamar is a me guy and he’s not a Great QB. He’s a great athlete that plays QB. I’ve said that for years.
     

    He will never win a SB. Unless he’s on a team with an elite Def. He’s a stat guy but not a winner

    I don't know about all that, his team mates love him. I think he's improved his passing game over time.

  • I would 100% hire Harbaugh, even if he didn't win a SB here, he would bring stability which this franchise desperately needs. He should move to the top of the list. Harbaugh and keep Schwartz, you might even attract some Ravens players to come over with Harbaugh. 

    @runyon27 said:

    I would 100% hire Harbaugh, even if he didn't win a SB here, he would bring stability which this franchise desperately needs. He should move to the top of the list. Harbaugh and keep Schwartz, you might even attract some Ravens players to come over with Harbaugh. 

    I don't know. He's 63 years old, why not hire a younger guy with some fire to last for decades?

  • @runyon27 said:

    I would 100% hire Harbaugh, even if he didn't win a SB here, he would bring stability which this franchise desperately needs. He should move to the top of the list. Harbaugh and keep Schwartz, you might even attract some Ravens players to come over with Harbaugh. 

    I don't know. He's 63 years old, why not hire a younger guy with some fire to last for decades?

    @calfoxwc said:

    I don't know. He's 63 years old, why not hire a younger guy with some fire to last for decades?

    No rookie coaches. We've tried Stefanski, Hue, and Shurmur. Get a guy with experience to lead them through this massive shitshow and the balls to stand up to Haslam and Berry's mental retardation. 

  • @runyon27 said:

    I would 100% hire Harbaugh, even if he didn't win a SB here, he would bring stability which this franchise desperately needs. He should move to the top of the list. Harbaugh and keep Schwartz, you might even attract some Ravens players to come over with Harbaugh. 

    I don't know. He's 63 years old, why not hire a younger guy with some fire to last for decades?

    @calfoxwc said:

    I don't know. He's 63 years old, why not hire a younger guy with some fire to last for decades?

    Young guy is a crap shoot. And we haven't exactly hired winners as HC since the return. Stefanski was the best coach we have had and he had losing record. I would take Harbaugh even for a few years to help change the culture.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I don't know. He's 63 years old, why not hire a younger guy with some fire to last for decades?

    Young guy is a crap shoot. And we haven't exactly hired winners as HC since the return. Stefanski was the best coach we have had and he had losing record. I would take Harbaugh even for a few years to help change the culture.

    @runyon27 said:

    Young guy is a crap shoot. And we haven't exactly hired winners as HC since the return. Stefanski was the best coach we have had and he had losing record. I would take Harbaugh even for a few years to help change the culture.

    kinda like Whittingham at scum

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I don't know. He's 63 years old, why not hire a younger guy with some fire to last for decades?

    No rookie coaches. We've tried Stefanski, Hue, and Shurmur. Get a guy with experience to lead them through this massive shitshow and the balls to stand up to Haslam and Berry's mental retardation. 

    @vaportrail said:

    No rookie coaches. We've tried Stefanski, Hue, and Shurmur. Get a guy with experience to lead them through this massive shitshow and the balls to stand up to Haslam and Berry's mental retardation. 

    Hue wasn’t a rookie. He was the Raiders head coach before he got to Cleveland 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I don't know. He's 63 years old, why not hire a younger guy with some fire to last for decades?

    Young guy is a crap shoot. And we haven't exactly hired winners as HC since the return. Stefanski was the best coach we have had and he had losing record. I would take Harbaugh even for a few years to help change the culture.

    @runyon27 said:

    Young guy is a crap shoot. And we haven't exactly hired winners as HC since the return. Stefanski was the best coach we have had and he had losing record. I would take Harbaugh even for a few years to help change the culture.

    Makes perfect sense to me. Let's giddy up and get after it here.   

  • Wow, how ironic is this?

    Sashi Brown, the architect of Browns tanking, is in the Ratbirds front office, & may have had a hand in the firing. 

    Happy New Year?

  • I would absolutely go after Harbaugh. He’s a Miami guy, like Paul Brown. Cradle of Coaches yo.

  • John Harbaugh will pick where he wants to coach. It's up to Jimmy Haslam to prove to Harbaugh why it needs to be Cleveland. 

  • A AP1

    John Harbaugh will pick where he wants to coach. It's up to Jimmy Haslam to prove to Harbaugh why it needs to be Cleveland. 

    @ap1 said:

    John Harbaugh will pick where he wants to coach. It's up to Jimmy Haslam to prove to Harbaugh why it needs to be Cleveland. 

  • @vaportrail said:

    No rookie coaches. We've tried Stefanski, Hue, and Shurmur. Get a guy with experience to lead them through this massive shitshow and the balls to stand up to Haslam and Berry's mental retardation. 

    Hue wasn’t a rookie. He was the Raiders head coach before he got to Cleveland 

    @browns149 said:

    Hue wasn’t a rookie. He was the Raiders head coach before he got to Cleveland 

    Same difference, he sucked two years there and then sucked three years here. I want someone who has actually had success as a head coach.

  • @browns149 said:

    Hue wasn’t a rookie. He was the Raiders head coach before he got to Cleveland 

    Same difference, he sucked two years there and then sucked three years here. I want someone who has actually had success as a head coach.

    @vaportrail said:

    Same difference, he sucked two years there and then sucked three years here. I want someone who has actually had success as a head coach.

    we did and his name was Stefanski

  • Get Harbaugh at all cost.. Give him stake in the team.. I don't care what it takes!

  • sydS syd

    @vaportrail said:

    Same difference, he sucked two years there and then sucked three years here. I want someone who has actually had success as a head coach.

    we did and his name was Stefanski

    @syd said:

    we did and his name was Stefanski

    What success has Stefanski had as head coach? 

  • @syd said:

    we did and his name was Stefanski

    What success has Stefanski had as head coach? 

    @vaportrail said:

    What success has Stefanski had as head coach? 

    I dunno dude ? maybe our first playoff win in 40 years

  • sydS syd

    @vaportrail said:

    What success has Stefanski had as head coach? 

    I dunno dude ? maybe our first playoff win in 40 years

    @syd said:

    I dunno dude ? maybe our first playoff win in 40 years

    The one he was watching from his house?

  • Wow, how ironic is this?

    Sashi Brown, the architect of Browns tanking, is in the Ratbirds front office, & may have had a hand in the firing. 

    Happy New Year?

    @bob806 said:

    Wow, how ironic is this?

    Sashi Brown, the architect of Browns tanking, is in the Ratbirds front office, & may have had a hand in the firing. 

    Happy New Year?

    ? I couldn't get past architect.

  • Hold on tight to your man cards here!!!  While a lot of us LOVE the idea of John Harbaugh - the Browns want to interview Ravens OC Todd Monken.

    Here's how I found that?

    image.png.7e4572d84f47c86e3f0afbce60c964f3.png

  • I would 100% hire Harbaugh, even if he didn't win a SB here, he would bring stability which this franchise desperately needs. He should move to the top of the list. Harbaugh and keep Schwartz, you might even attract some Ravens players to come over with Harbaugh. 

    @runyon27 said:

    I would 100% hire Harbaugh, even if he didn't win a SB here, he would bring stability which this franchise desperately needs. He should move to the top of the list. Harbaugh and keep Schwartz, you might even attract some Ravens players to come over with Harbaugh. 

    I heard Harbaugh and Schwartz have serious beef, so IF he comes here Schwartz is out.