Head Coach Search - Interviews
-
DEI Berry is gonna hire Sheelhaas based on DEI and they get their "yes" man....
I'm not into DEI either, but let's stay positive here. I know that's hard for us fans.
DePodesta is gone, perhaps a huge obstacle in the draft/FA signings. It's very possible he handcuffed Berry & the scouting staff
The "yes man" stuff is more of my concern.
I'm not into DEI either, but let's stay positive here. I know that's hard for us fans.
DePodesta is gone, perhaps a huge obstacle in the draft/FA signings. It's very possible he handcuffed Berry & the scouting staff
The "yes man" stuff is more of my concern.
I wouldn't mind the "yes sir" or "yes man" stuff if there was NFL Royalty above deserving such respect. Paul Brown when he was here deserved that kind of respect probably the same way Art Rooney commanded the same respect.
Berry? I lost my respect for him back when I saw/heard the presser where he got real pissy and corrected a female reporter with "I NEVER DRAFTED BAKER MAYFIELD!!!!" That right there, told me a lot about him as a leader. It made me wonder what he said about him to others. Even worse, Baker was still here when he did that.
The problem with this team has always been above the QBs. The QBs come and go but the solution has never been properly evaluated.
-
-
Lol, he's been in the building for all this time and they need to interview him again?
Where is Rod Serling when you need him? ?
-
This is likely “hey we want to hire _____ Will you stay on board to be the D Coordinator?”
-
This is likely “hey we want to hire _____ Will you stay on board to be the D Coordinator?”
This is likely “hey we want to hire _____ Will you stay on board to be the D Coordinator?”
Todd Monken is coming back for a second interview
-
This is likely “hey we want to hire _____ Will you stay on board to be the D Coordinator?”
Todd Monken is coming back for a second interview
-
Changes my opinion a little.
But it could be genuine interest in Monken and an interest in keeping Schwartz.
Id hire Schwartz over Monken - all day
I would have just left the coaching staff alone at least for another year
-
It's almost as if they had no real plan at HC while knowing they were going to depart ways with KS all season.
-
Changes my opinion a little.
But it could be genuine interest in Monken and an interest in keeping Schwartz.
Id hire Schwartz over Monken - all day
I would have just left the coaching staff alone at least for another year
I would have just left the coaching staff alone at least for another year
I was here but as the season wore on even with the team playing hard in December I thought we needed a reboot.
Berry should have been gone.
And I fear that Berry is on a short leash…candidates know that…so you have GM making a choice at HC that could be gone in the near future and a new GM taking over and in all likelihood wanting at some point to make his call on the HC position.
Backwards.
-
I would have just left the coaching staff alone at least for another year
I was here but as the season wore on even with the team playing hard in December I thought we needed a reboot.
Berry should have been gone.
And I fear that Berry is on a short leash…candidates know that…so you have GM making a choice at HC that could be gone in the near future and a new GM taking over and in all likelihood wanting at some point to make his call on the HC position.
Backwards.
I was here but as the season wore on even with the team playing hard in December I thought we needed a reboot.
Berry should have been gone.
And I fear that Berry is on a short leash…candidates know that…so you have GM making a choice at HC that could be gone in the near future and a new GM taking over and in all likelihood wanting at some point to make his call on the HC position.
Backwards.
its a shitshow
-
Tommy Rees is out of consideration and most likely out of Berea per Mary Kay of Cleveland.com
-
-
Changes my opinion a little.
But it could be genuine interest in Monken and an interest in keeping Schwartz.
Id hire Schwartz over Monken - all day
I would have just left the coaching staff alone at least for another year
-
I would have just left the coaching staff alone at least for another year
I was here but as the season wore on even with the team playing hard in December I thought we needed a reboot.
Berry should have been gone.
And I fear that Berry is on a short leash…candidates know that…so you have GM making a choice at HC that could be gone in the near future and a new GM taking over and in all likelihood wanting at some point to make his call on the HC position.
Backwards.
I was here but as the season wore on even with the team playing hard in December I thought we needed a reboot.
Berry should have been gone.
And I fear that Berry is on a short leash…candidates know that…so you have GM making a choice at HC that could be gone in the near future and a new GM taking over and in all likelihood wanting at some point to make his call on the HC position.
Backwards.
My fear is that Berry is not on a short leash.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login