Head Coach Search - Interviews
-
Sounds like a Berry idea to me...
Well, he is supposed to be the head of the search team.
I'm wondering when and if they'll get around to interviewing Schwartz....
They knew for some time that they were firing Stef after the final game. Perhaps they don't like the look of interviewing him first. ??
Well, he is supposed to be the head of the search team.
I'm wondering when and if they'll get around to interviewing Schwartz....
They knew for some time that they were firing Stef after the final game. Perhaps they don't like the look of interviewing him first. ??
Interesting question because HC would be a promotion from a DC position. All they need to do is set up a meeting and ask - are you interested in a promotion? If so, explain what it is and discuss it. They should already know everything about how he leads men; but it is the Browns....
-
Any chance whatsoever of even getting Harbaugh to come in for an interview?
-
Any chance whatsoever of even getting Harbaugh to come in for an interview?
Any chance whatsoever of even getting Harbaugh to come in for an interview?
LOL I don't know, But I would not count on it
-
Any chance whatsoever of even getting Harbaugh to come in for an interview?
Any chance whatsoever of even getting Harbaugh to come in for an interview?
He’s been around long enough and would have enough familiarity to say No…to which a meeting would follow if the Browns responded with money and talk of control.
when you hear names like Pitcher and Durde we should know better at this point that Harbaugh, Gruden, Belichick aren’t walking through the doors
-
Hire John Harbaugh
-
I'm sure jimmuh wants harbaugh just as much as browns fans do. Problem is why would he want the browns more than the giants or falcons or a year of vacation.
-
...my thing is that if we hire a DC other than Schwartz as HC, we'll probably lose Schwartz.
-
-
-
Hire John Harbaugh
Open up the fucking checkbook, Jimmy. Get the Ivy League moron GM out of here.
-
Hire John Harbaugh
Open up the fucking checkbook, Jimmy. Get the Ivy League moron GM out of here.
Open up the fucking checkbook, Jimmy.
That didn't work out too well with Watson. And I don't know that I want my HC to be king.
-
Open up the fucking checkbook, Jimmy.
That didn't work out too well with Watson. And I don't know that I want my HC to be king.
-
Open up the fucking checkbook, Jimmy.
That didn't work out too well with Watson. And I don't know that I want my HC to be king.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login