Head Coach Search - Interviews
-
Now wait a minute. How can that be at all true when Stefanski immediately landed the Atlanta job. Given what that idiot Berry did to him last offseason with no real change in OL, nor off the top WR, we have fired the wrong guy obviously.
I was meaning when the Browns were looking for a coach.
I can't remember if Stefanski was getting looks from other teams before he signed with the Browns or not. I thought they hired him pretty quickly? I'm at work right now so I can't do much research.
I was meaning when the Browns were looking for a coach.
I can't remember if Stefanski was getting looks from other teams before he signed with the Browns or not. I thought they hired him pretty quickly? I'm at work right now so I can't do much research.
Stefanski interviewed for the Browns HC job in 2019 that went to Freddie Kitchens. He had no other interviews.
After Kitchens was fired, Stefanski interviewed again for the Browns HC job in 2020. He had no other interviews.
-
Seems like Sean McDermott's name is never coming up regarding the rest of the openings...
-
Seems like Sean McDermott's name is never coming up regarding the rest of the openings...
Seems like Sean McDermott's name is never coming up regarding the rest of the openings...
I could be wrong as my sources suck. But I believe he is going to take the year off
-
Saw in the local news - Udinski told the Browns no way.
worse and worse.
TodayThe Cleveland Browns continue their search for a new head coach, as they are one of four teams remaining without a head coach. "Jaguars OC Grant Udinski has informed the Browns that he is removing ... -
Seems like Sean McDermott's name is never coming up regarding the rest of the openings...
I could be wrong as my sources suck. But I believe he is going to take the year off
-
What are feelings on Anthony Lynn?
This is the Telesco wing of the brain trust. Hopefully, he's not the next Depo....
Lynn started out pretty strong with the Chargers, 22-11. I thought that 2018 Chargers team was going to beat NE in Foxborough in the Divisional Round.
He ended up a with a .500 record.
-
What are feelings on Anthony Lynn?
This is the Telesco wing of the brain trust. Hopefully, he's not the next Depo....
Lynn started out pretty strong with the Chargers, 22-11. I thought that 2018 Chargers team was going to beat NE in Foxborough in the Divisional Round.
He ended up a with a .500 record.
What are feelings on Anthony Lynn?
This is the Telesco wing of the brain trust. Hopefully, he's not the next Depo....
Lynn started out pretty strong with the Chargers, 22-11. I thought that 2018 Chargers team was going to beat NE in Foxborough in the Divisional Round.
He ended up a with a .500 record.
Might be a great HC - but he is also in the running for HC of the Bills.
Doesn't look good for the Browns.
-
Not sure how legit this is but all signs point to Schwartz getting the gig...
-
Not sure how legit this is but all signs point to Schwartz getting the gig...
-
-
Calli Brownson is not eliminated yet.
-
Have to admit was calli, an ll cool j tribute, or browns son a forebearing of covid and blm riots for the transgenders?
It’s complicated, I just hope the Browns don’t adopt the all brown uniforms Jw seems obsessed with, helmets pants jerseys 2x now tried that.Alternative uniforms seem really creepy compared to the more traditional uniforms.
-
Have to admit was calli, an ll cool j tribute, or browns son a forebearing of covid and blm riots for the transgenders?
It’s complicated, I just hope the Browns don’t adopt the all brown uniforms Jw seems obsessed with, helmets pants jerseys 2x now tried that.Alternative uniforms seem really creepy compared to the more traditional uniforms.
Have to admit was calli, an ll cool j tribute, or browns son a forebearing of covid and blm riots for the transgenders?
It’s complicated, I just hope the Browns don’t adopt the all brown uniforms Jw seems obsessed with, helmets pants jerseys 2x now tried that.Alternative uniforms seem really creepy compared to the more traditional uniforms.
Gumby would be proud of your English. Had to drag out my old Gumby decoder ring. I would gladly sell anyone my extras in the spirit of Peace.....................$1 bil each.
-
Sounds like a decision will be made today, I would guess it is Schwartz.
-
Seems like Sean McDermott's name is never coming up regarding the rest of the openings...
Seems like Sean McDermott's name is never coming up regarding the rest of the openings...
We're only a couple more snubs away following the Mickey Mouse Club essays Berry & Haslam want from grown man being interviewed. Steeplechase looks closer to puberty than a lot of the older guys.
How much further can they insult Jim Schwartz? GIVE HIM THE PROMOTION BEFORE ALL PROMISING POSITION COACHES AND COORDINATORS ARE HIRED BY BETTER ORGANIZATIONS.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login