Skip to content

Head Coach Search - Interviews

The Browns Board
377 31 7.3k 1
  • @orion said:

    I kinda' like facebook.  I keep up with family and friends.  I like reels about animals.  I've learned so much about farm animals.  How they're like pets.  How they enjoy life...and love their people.  There are friendly animals, and some that are less friendly.  Similar to humans.  Sadly, I still enjoy the steak tips at the Longhorn.

    My grandmother was farm raised and had a habit of naming all the new calves, one of which she named for my sister Becky. The following year we were having one of her iron skillet simmer all day roast beefs and my mom told her how delicious it was. Whereupon my grandmother (mom's M.I..L.) told her, "Oh yeah, Becky turned out quite nicely." My mother had to run to the bathroom to throw up. Whereupon my grandmother watching all this had only a two word comment as she listened to my mom retching down the hall from the dining room, "City girls!" ??

    @texasag1969 said:

    My grandmother was farm raised and had a habit of naming

    Yeah, ya can't name them unless you're vegan.  🙂  

  • @orion said:

    image.png.47f8a2fdd7aadc2be0e6f6e3ffc20e7c.png

    Nope.  Don't like the sound this birthday boy's name.  NEXT

    Actually, I think he would make a great addition to the Browns. Maybe Schwartz doesn't want to be a HC,

    and Udinski and Rees might make a good team. The Jags' offense plays with serious energy and precision....

    @calfoxwc said:

    Actually, I think he would make a great addition to the Browns. Maybe Schwartz doesn't want to be a HC,

    and Udinski and Rees might make a good team. The Jags' offense plays with serious energy and precision....

    Offense was much more precise than ours, so we can surmise Udinski is an upgrade to Rees as far as OC.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Actually, I think he would make a great addition to the Browns. Maybe Schwartz doesn't want to be a HC,

    and Udinski and Rees might make a good team. The Jags' offense plays with serious energy and precision....

    Offense was much more precise than ours, so we can surmise Udinski is an upgrade to Rees as far as OC.

    @mddawg said:

    Offense was much more precise than ours, so we can surmise Udinski is an upgrade to Rees as far as OC.

    He certainly had different talent on offense then we did didn't he...

  • greg roman fired today

  • @nickers said:

    After the performance I saw from GB's defense last nightI want no part of Jeff Hafley..

    Crazy considering it was 2 3/4 of domination.  Caleb Williams made some insane throws and scrambles. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Crazy considering it was 2 3/4 of domination.  Caleb Williams made some insane throws and scrambles. 

    Add in the difference a player like Parsons makes.  Since he went out GB was giving up something like 10 more points per game and 100+ more yards per game 

  • @flugel said:

    any sports talk was usually hearsay type of stuff.

    And / or  stuff they just make up.

    I'm still hoping for Schwartz as HC.  And him letting Rees remain as OC.  At that point, everyone is on the same page with Berry.  I mean, since we're keeping Berry...we might as well keep the whole ship in tact and move it forward with FA & the draft.  Next year, if they aren't happy with the team's performance, just finish the job and clean house. Then get your new HC a shiny new QB in the '27 draft.

    Won't be a hugely popular opinion, but I'm going with it.  🙂  

    @orion said:

    And / or  stuff they just make up.

    I'm still hoping for Schwartz as HC.  And him letting Rees remain as OC.  At that point, everyone is on the same page with Berry.  I mean, since we're keeping Berry...we might as well keep the whole ship in tact and move it forward with FA & the draft.  Next year, if they aren't happy with the team's performance, just finish the job and clean house. Then get your new HC a shiny new QB in the '27 draft.

    Won't be a hugely popular opinion, but I'm going with it.  🙂  

    Good thinking IMO considering how important the continuity would be especially with a defense that looked like they had a lot of fun together. That's usually not something you see from a team with a record like the Browns. Also, Shedeur has 7 starts in Reese's Offense albeit with Stefanski as Managing/Contributing Editor with game plans/preparation leading up to the play-calling on Sunday (when Rees flied solo).  I'd hate to see Sanders needing to learn a new offense from a new OC that would want another QB competition. 

  • If it is Mike McDaniels…McDaniels and  Tony Grossi are a match made in heaven.  This will be fun. 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    If it is Mike McDaniels…McDaniels and  Tony Grossi are a match made in heaven.  This will be fun. 

    I could almost hear the thinking from Saturday Night Live in response - "We got it covered from here. Thanks Cleveland!"

  • @7moses7 said:

    JOHN GRUDEN 

    He's not on the list.

    No write in candidates.   No mail in ballots.   No voting early.   

    @orion said:

    He's not on the list.

    No write in candidates.   No mail in ballots.   No voting early.   

    And have a valid I.D.

  • @orion said:

    He's not on the list.

    No write in candidates.   No mail in ballots.   No voting early.   

    And have a valid I.D.

    @ballpeen said:

    And have a valid I.D.

    ...a driver's license and his own car.  

    I don't really want the youngest guns.  I'd like to see a good bit of nfl coaching and coordinator experience.  Here he's got to deal with Haslam and his family....as well as Shedeur and his.  I don't think we're the best place to be to learn how to be a HC. 

  • @mddawg said:

    Offense was much more precise than ours, so we can surmise Udinski is an upgrade to Rees as far as OC.

    He certainly had different talent on offense then we did didn't he...

    @orion said:

    He certainly had different talent on offense then we did didn't he...

    I said precise, meaning they were well designed to optimize the talent. If you watched analysis of Browns offensive plays this season, there would often be lack of attention to detail especially early in the season. 

  • If Sanders is the starting QB next year it won’t matter who the HC is

    He is dreadful 

  • If Sanders is the starting QB next year it won’t matter who the HC is

    He is dreadful 

    @londonbrown said:

    If Sanders is the starting QB next year it won’t matter who the HC is

    He is dreadful 

    What if it's Watson?

  • sure are a lot of job openings. Honestly it really makes our F.O look even stupider than normal for letting Stefanski go.

  • Who is on the Udinski train?

  • How come no one is mentioning Matt Burke??

  • Who is on the Udinski train?

    @kvoethe said:

    Who is on the Udinski train?

    I though Sasha Udinski was a porn star who pulled trains.?

  • I get the sick feeling we're going to sign this Sheelhaas child.. God Jimmy is gonna fuck this up again... I can feel it..

  • @kvoethe said:

    Who is on the Udinski train?

    I though Sasha Udinski was a porn star who pulled trains.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I though Sasha Udinski was a porn star who pulled trains.?

    Irina Slutskaya

    Greatest name in Olympic history lol

  • I get the sick feeling we're going to sign this Sheelhaas child.. God Jimmy is gonna fuck this up again... I can feel it..

    @nickers said:

    I get the sick feeling we're going to sign this Sheelhaas child.. God Jimmy is gonna fuck this up again... I can feel it..

    Of course he is. Has he ever done anything right?

  • Maybe the NFL should step in and force Haslam to hire a proven HC.....if any would come here.