Tebow 26
-
I can imagine the forces lining up for and against this kid just because of this particular interview.
He does look like he's about 16...
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1D17xAb8bb/
WSS
-
Obviously he seems like a wonderful person. (we gotta get this guy)
I once told the Director Of Industrial Relations at my job that I'd be praying for the Browns to win the upcoming playoff game. And he told me, No. You don't pray for the outcome of a sports game. You pray for peace, for health, for your children's well being, important stuff like that. Before he was done with his sentence he had already made me realize how stupid I was to even say such a thing....with starving and oppressed peoples in the world.
-
Indiana lit up the Peach Bowl, and Mendoza really seems like he will be just that
with an NFL team.
and, get this:
he was only a two star recruit out of high school.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login