Mark Gronowski - my pick for the Browns qb position
-
I keep looking at qbs, and where the Browns might nab one that is their guy. We all know Tom Brady was a sixth round pick back
in the day. The Browns can't trade up to get Mendoza, unless they trade away their chance to upgrade the wr room and rebuild their oline. That is too bad.
Brock Purdy of the niners was a 7th round pick. Gronowski has been flying under the radar, but no longer.
So, I figure my qb pick for the Browns deserves a thread.
Who is Mark Gronowski? What to know of Iowa quarterback ahead of Cy-Hawk showdown
The story about who Gronowski is, is hugely impressive.
https://dailyiowan.com/2025/08/28/iowa-footballs-mark-gronowski-prioritizes-others-first/
Iowa football’s Mark Gronowski prioritizes others first
The Hawkeyes’ prized transfer quarterback knows he needs his teammates to succeed.the kid can flat out PLAY. He does admire Josh Allen's play - and at times he really seems like him. -
More on him:
https://magbuff.com/mark-gronowskis-stats/
Draft him, Browns. After the combine, he may not last to be picked by the
Browns in the fourth round.
Aug 27, 2024With a quarterback draft class very much in flux, NFL scouts believe Gronowski has the talent and intangibles that could make him one of the more appealing QB prospects in the 2025 NFL Draft. -
Ok so you're saying he goes top 3 rounds then. Outstanding.
I'll take that bet and see you the finest teas your little heart desires. I'll shop organic places too.
-
Ok so you're saying he goes top 3 rounds then. Outstanding.
I'll take that bet and see you the finest teas your little heart desires. I'll shop organic places too.
Ok so you're saying he goes top 3 rounds then. Outstanding.
I'll take that bet and see you the finest teas your little heart desires. I'll shop organic places too.
so, no x's and o's possible from you? I said "
After the combine, he may not last to be picked by the
Browns in the fourth round."
That says nothing about predicting he will go in the top three rounds.
How about what is YOUR opinion of him?
-
Ok so you're saying he goes top 3 rounds then. Outstanding.
I'll take that bet and see you the finest teas your little heart desires. I'll shop organic places too.
so, no x's and o's possible from you? I said "
After the combine, he may not last to be picked by the
Browns in the fourth round."
That says nothing about predicting he will go in the top three rounds.
How about what is YOUR opinion of him?
so, no x's and o's possible from you? I said "
After the combine, he may not last to be picked by the
Browns in the fourth round."
That says nothing about predicting he will go in the top three rounds.
How about what is YOUR opinion of him?
I rarely give opinions on QBs without the all-22. When I have it, I'll chime in.
-
so, no x's and o's possible from you? I said "
After the combine, he may not last to be picked by the
Browns in the fourth round."
That says nothing about predicting he will go in the top three rounds.
How about what is YOUR opinion of him?
I rarely give opinions on QBs without the all-22. When I have it, I'll chime in.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login