Skip to content

Mike Tomlin Steps Down As Head Coach

The Browns Board
8 7 286 1
  • if that fuck go's to t.v I will make sure not to watch 

    side note : dan patrick had cowher on this morning and I guess there is a opening on their cbs sports desk,Ill watch espn thank you

  • sydS syd

    if that fuck go's to t.v I will make sure not to watch 

    side note : dan patrick had cowher on this morning and I guess there is a opening on their cbs sports desk,Ill watch espn thank you

    @syd said:

    if that fuck go's to t.v I will make sure not to watch 

    side note : dan patrick had cowher on this morning and I guess there is a opening on their cbs sports desk,Ill watch espn thank you

    Agree. CBS is unbearable to watch for me. Cowher, Esiason yuck. FOX, at least there's some smiles from time to time.

    I never liked Tomlin but respected his tenure a bit.  They decided to go "all in" in Pittsburgh the last off season, it didn't work ( boo hoo lol). They have an aging, over priced defense. I bet more changes are looming there. 

    It was a bad year for the Browns to be bad. The division was very winnable, they blew it.

  • I think the fans were tiring of him.  

    Stefanski goes to the Ravens, Harhaugh to the Steelers, and Tomlin to the Browns.  Wouldn't that make ya wanna puke?

  • I think the fans were tiring of him.  

    Stefanski goes to the Ravens, Harhaugh to the Steelers, and Tomlin to the Browns.  Wouldn't that make ya wanna puke?

    @orion said:

    I think the fans were tiring of him.  

    Stefanski goes to the Ravens, Harhaugh to the Steelers, and Tomlin to the Browns.  Wouldn't that make ya wanna puke?

    Would be ironic lol...

  • sydS syd

    if that fuck go's to t.v I will make sure not to watch 

    side note : dan patrick had cowher on this morning and I guess there is a opening on their cbs sports desk,Ill watch espn thank you

    @syd said:

    if that fuck go's to t.v I will make sure not to watch 

    side note : dan patrick had cowher on this morning and I guess there is a opening on their cbs sports desk,Ill watch espn thank you

    ? Thatta boy!   Put him on Peacock so we won't see him.  People act like it's so tough on the 2 Head Coaches that inherited everything Chuck Noll & the Rooneys started together that they just can't believe how great Cowher & Tomlin did.  They should have been better.  The owner established a philosophy for that franchise while Noll brought what he learned from his Coach Paul Brown as a player.  It isn't like either guy had to change a losing culture under a bankrupt owner followed by owners that didn't know what they were/are doing.  Someone asked me if I wanted Tomlin here; and all I could say was he wouldn't be able to handle the culture shock of the types of things we've endured here for years. Do I think he's a bad guy?  No, but the media acting like he's NFL Royalty is SILLY!

  • I don't want Harbaugh or Tomlin.

    I do think Tomlin did a great job though, damn Steelers were always winning when it seemed like they should have had a bad year. Plus what other coach has the balls to jump out and trip an opposing player sprinting down the sideline about to score ?

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I also think it’s time for Aaron Rogers to hang up his cleats.

    https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/breaking-news/article/mike-tomlin-steps-away-from-steelers-after-19-seasons-and-a-super-bowl-title-190729555.html

    Yes Erin Rodgers better days are well behind him..