Skip to content

Bo Nix

The Browns Board
30 8 416 1
  • @ap1 said:

    I still feel like it was The Mile High Screw Job.

    Yeah, fuck the completed reception rules. I mean what are rules if only your feelings about it count. I think you'd fit well on the poliboard. LOL!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Yeah, fuck the completed reception rules. I mean what are rules if only your feelings about it count. I think you'd fit well on the poliboard. LOL!?

    Two things:

    1) I wasn't raised to be petty, but I'll never let that get in the way of hating the Broncos...it's generational trauma as a Browns fan.

    2) Every time I bitch about stuff like this nothing happens, so see #1.

    Still stinging from going 0-2 yesterday. 

    I'm a toss up on the Texans-Pats, but wouldn't mind seeing da Bears win.

    We're down to six football games left this season, then the long haul begins...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    So you think the long pass thrown by Allen was a complete pass, which would have put them easily in field goal position and almost guaranteed victory, but Allen is a fraud because he lost while scoring 30 points and you admit he got robbed? 

    Interesting. 

    Of course they got robbed.. But Allen didn't help his team with other turnovers he was involved in.. He's had multiple chances to go to the big show and so far His team,His coach and he himself has flunked!.. Then he cried like a pussy..  A real Alpha leader doesn't cry like a bitch...

    @nickers said:

    Of course they got robbed.. But Allen didn't help his team with other turnovers he was involved in.. He's had multiple chances to go to the big show and so far His team,His coach and he himself has flunked!.. Then he cried like a pussy..  A real Alpha leader doesn't cry like a bitch...

    I'm no Bills fans, but the fact is their D has given up 199 points in their last 6 playoff games.

    Allen, yeah he missed a couple throws in the 4th Q that could have been TDs, but he's hardly the problem in Buffalo.

  • @nickers said:

    My understanding is the knee hits the ground.. play over.... These refs are shady AF... And Josh Allen is exactly what I thought he was... A very talented fraud..

    Same here, Cooks knee hit the ground when he was in possession of the ball (replays mysteriously failed to show us that angle) however that wasn't the play that lost the game but Allen's other turnovers were terrible, the one before the half was especially egregious. There was very little time to make a meaningful play yet he's running with the ball loosely in Denver's FG range. Those 3 points were the difference in them winning vs tying the game eventually. It's inexcusable for them not to reach the SB with the best remaining QB in the league.

    If I'm the owner I'm going bold: Fire McDermott and GM, trade Allen to the Raiders for the number 1 pick and start over with Mendoza and an Offensive minded coach. Josh chokes in the playoffs and the rest of the team can't compensate for his mistakes as presently constructed.

    @mddawg said:

    If I'm the owner I'm going bold: Fire McDermott and GM, trade Allen to the Raiders for the number 1 pick and start over with Mendoza and an Offensive minded coach. Josh chokes in the playoffs and the rest of the team can't compensate for his mistakes as presently constructed.

    Allen Stats

    It's the Bills D that's the problem. McDermott has a defensive coaching background. 

    Yes, Allen missed 2 wide open guys in the 4th Q, but he's hardly a choker. 

  •  Well, I hate denver, but they played a great game. What I saw:

    Josh Allen Cleared to Play

       Josh Allen played with foot, knee and finger issues. Allen was limited in Tuesday’s walkthrough but practiced fully Wednesday and Thursday. At times, it seemed that it affected his throwing bigtime.

    INJURIES

    2 defensive backs OUT, one questionable, one rb, Oliver DT still played, Samuel WR - questionable, Bernard LB qusetionable....and the Bills' starting center went out early on, being evaluated for a concussion. The big loss was the Bills' starting center, Conner McGovern, who left the game early in the second quarter. At one point, the backup center rolled the ball to Allen in the shotgun.

    The Bills, though, have struggled more this year than I thought they would. The defenses' zone didn't stop Denver much. The Bills need a dynamic WR added to the wr group.

    Having said that...

    Allen was 26 of 39 for 283 yards, 3 TDs. and 2 INTS. His fumbles were just worse than bad on one - running, holding the ball out like the old "loaf of bread" - it got knocked out. The other fumble was a pass rusher hit Allen's arm before he threw.

        Cook's huge fumble was on a devastating hit, a big collision, that was a killer.

    Conclusion:

       Allen's mistakes, Cook's mistake, the secondary's mistakes.... and the HC was upset he went for it, and didn't play it safe and kick the FG....

    and if it's true that you can't review a play in overtime, why the hell NOT ?

    Denver seems to have no weaknesses across the board, except now, Nix is injured.

    and... the Bills fired McDermott, so they will be looking for a HC too.

    I lost several games because the Bills' offense struggled. That isn't on Allen, their wr group

    isn't up to par. At least Buffalo has a team that gets to the playoffs..........

    dammit. lol

         
           
           
           
           
           
  • btw, Joe Brady is the Bill's offensive coordinator. He ran on first down so much of the time, Cook was getting stuffed. I don't get that - Steflunkski did it too.  Just one of my personal annoyances.

  • @nickers said:

    Of course they got robbed.. But Allen didn't help his team with other turnovers he was involved in.. He's had multiple chances to go to the big show and so far His team,His coach and he himself has flunked!.. Then he cried like a pussy..  A real Alpha leader doesn't cry like a bitch...

    I'm no Bills fans, but the fact is their D has given up 199 points in their last 6 playoff games.

    Allen, yeah he missed a couple throws in the 4th Q that could have been TDs, but he's hardly the problem in Buffalo.

    @bob806 said:

    I'm no Bills fans, but the fact is their D has given up 199 points in their last 6 playoff games.

    Allen, yeah he missed a couple throws in the 4th Q that could have been TDs, but he's hardly the problem in Buffalo.

    Allen's turnovers were the problem. Their defense is constructed to defend the pass like Manning's Indy was, can't survive multiple turnovers in opponents' half of the field. Like I said as presently constructed this roster will have a hard time reaching the SB especially when KC, Ravens and Bengals are back in contention now add Denver, Patriots and Texans to that mix.

  • @bob806 said:

    I'm no Bills fans, but the fact is their D has given up 199 points in their last 6 playoff games.

    Allen, yeah he missed a couple throws in the 4th Q that could have been TDs, but he's hardly the problem in Buffalo.

    Allen's turnovers were the problem. Their defense is constructed to defend the pass like Manning's Indy was, can't survive multiple turnovers in opponents' half of the field. Like I said as presently constructed this roster will have a hard time reaching the SB especially when KC, Ravens and Bengals are back in contention now add Denver, Patriots and Texans to that mix.

    @mddawg said:

    Allen's turnovers were the problem. Their defense is constructed to defend the pass like Manning's Indy was, can't survive multiple turnovers in opponents' half of the field. Like I said as presently constructed this roster will have a hard time reaching the SB especially when KC, Ravens and Bengals are back in contention now add Denver, Patriots and Texans to that mix.

    VERY TRUE. When the Bills had nutcase Stefon Diggs, their offense was far more dynamic.

    vs Denver, the top four recievers in the box score- 1 rb, 2 TE's and Khalil Shakir, a fifth round pick out of Boise State.

  • @bob806 said:

    I'm no Bills fans, but the fact is their D has given up 199 points in their last 6 playoff games.

    Allen, yeah he missed a couple throws in the 4th Q that could have been TDs, but he's hardly the problem in Buffalo.

    Allen's turnovers were the problem. Their defense is constructed to defend the pass like Manning's Indy was, can't survive multiple turnovers in opponents' half of the field. Like I said as presently constructed this roster will have a hard time reaching the SB especially when KC, Ravens and Bengals are back in contention now add Denver, Patriots and Texans to that mix.

    @mddawg said:

    Allen's turnovers were the problem. Their defense is constructed to defend the pass like Manning's Indy was, can't survive multiple turnovers in opponents' half of the field. Like I said as presently constructed this roster will have a hard time reaching the SB especially when KC, Ravens and Bengals are back in contention now add Denver, Patriots and Texans to that mix.

    Bengals? 

  • @mddawg said:

    Allen's turnovers were the problem. Their defense is constructed to defend the pass like Manning's Indy was, can't survive multiple turnovers in opponents' half of the field. Like I said as presently constructed this roster will have a hard time reaching the SB especially when KC, Ravens and Bengals are back in contention now add Denver, Patriots and Texans to that mix.

    Bengals? 

    @bob806 said:

    Bengals? 

    They'll probably win the division next year over the other 3 AFC North teams with virgin coaches. We all know they're dangerous in the playoffs so no sarcasm.

  • @bob806 said:

    Bengals? 

    They'll probably win the division next year over the other 3 AFC North teams with virgin coaches. We all know they're dangerous in the playoffs so no sarcasm.

    @mddawg said:

    They'll probably win the division next year over the other 3 AFC North teams with virgin coaches. We all know they're dangerous in the playoffs so no sarcasm.

    Their offense is very good with Burrow, that much I'd agree with you on.

  • @bob806 said:

    I'm no Bills fans, but the fact is their D has given up 199 points in their last 6 playoff games.

    Allen, yeah he missed a couple throws in the 4th Q that could have been TDs, but he's hardly the problem in Buffalo.

    Allen's turnovers were the problem. Their defense is constructed to defend the pass like Manning's Indy was, can't survive multiple turnovers in opponents' half of the field. Like I said as presently constructed this roster will have a hard time reaching the SB especially when KC, Ravens and Bengals are back in contention now add Denver, Patriots and Texans to that mix.

    @mddawg said:

    Allen's turnovers were the problem. Their defense is constructed to defend the pass like Manning's Indy was, can't survive multiple turnovers in opponents' half of the field. Like I said as presently constructed this roster will have a hard time reaching the SB especially when KC, Ravens and Bengals are back in contention now add Denver, Patriots and Texans to that mix.

    Here's the bottom line about the game in Denver yesterday (cut and pasted below). 

    image.png.d38bdf5c7234916b9dbb12205e7f4e27.png

  • As I predicted, Sean McDermott is the first domino to fall in Buffalo and I expect the GM next.

  • Interesting ?

    FB_IMG_1768869820000.jpg