Skip to content

2025 Dutch's Browns Questions - The Results!

The Browns Board
42 8 836 1
  • That concludes another riveting Dutch's Browns Questions! Thanks to all who participated, see you again in September!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @dutch-oven said:

    That concludes another riveting Dutch's Browns Questions! Thanks to all who participated, see you again in September!

    Thanks for doing this again Dutch!  It's always a lot of fun to look back on "what was I thinking?"

  • @dutch-oven said:

    That concludes another riveting Dutch's Browns Questions! Thanks to all who participated, see you again in September!

    Thanks for doing this again Dutch!  It's always a lot of fun to look back on "what was I thinking?"

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @flugel said:

    Thanks for doing this again Dutch!  It's always a lot of fun to look back on "what was I thinking?"

    Or even why wasn't I thinking?