Skip to content

Buckeye 2026 Schedule

College Football Forum
5 5 5.4k
  • 2026 Ohio State Football Schedule

    Saturday
    Sep. 5
    Ball State Cardinals Football Schedule Ball State CardinalsOhio Stadium, Columbus, OH Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
    Saturday
    Sep. 12
    Texas Football Schedule at 2 Texas LonghornsDKR-Texas Memorial Stadium, Austin, TX Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
    Saturday
    Sep. 19
    Kent State Golden Flashes Football Schedule Kent State Golden FlashesOhio Stadium, Columbus, OH Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
    Saturday
    Sep. 26
    Illinois Fighting Illini Football Schedule Illinois Fighting IlliniOhio Stadium, Columbus, OH Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
    Saturday
    Oct. 3
    Iowa Football Schedule at 16 Iowa HawkeyesKinnick Stadium, Iowa City, IA Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
    Saturday
    Oct. 10
    Maryland Terrapins Football Schedule Maryland TerrapinsOhio Stadium, Columbus, OH Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
    Saturday
    Oct. 17
    Indiana Hoosiers Football Schedule at 1 Indiana HoosiersMemorial Stadium, Bloomington, IN Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
    Saturday
    Oct. 24
      OFF    
    Saturday
    Oct. 31
    USC Football Schedule at 13 USC TrojansLA Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
    Saturday
    Nov. 7
    Oregon Ducks Football Schedule 5 Oregon DucksOhio Stadium, Columbus, OH Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
    Saturday
    Nov. 14
    Northwestern Wildcats Football Schedule Northwestern WildcatsOhio Stadium, Columbus, OH Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
    Saturday
    Nov. 21
    Nebraska Football Schedule at Nebraska CornhuskersMemorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
    Saturday
    Nov. 28
    Michigan Football Schedule 18 Michigan WolverinesOhio Stadium, Columbus, OH Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
    Saturday
    Dec. 5
    Big Ten Football Schedule Big Ten ChampionshipLucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
  • That's actually a very respectable schedule. Michigan's is similar but we have OU I think 

  • Shared some thoughts about how the Bucks ended the season.  Find it here. 

    RunThe9@tjRT9s
    5 months later, I'm still not sure what #tOSU offense coaches were thinking going into the #CottonBowl. The #Canes defensive monster was pretty well understood as favoring 1hi structures, weakside pressure from the 2nd & 3rd level along w/ aggressive CB's on the perimeter. Show more
    RunThe9@tjRT9s
    Following that up, I conclude my 2025 #Buckeyes Offense post asking 'WTF?' I love the idea of run action off gap-inserts. But Flood to boundary off waggle means, unless your QB has an elite arm and can setup fast, the Z-thru is an incredibly difficult, if not almost Show more
    RunThe9@tjRT9s
    Right now, our friends @PFF have Julian Sayin as the #2 OVR prospect and #1 OVR QB on their 2027 NFL Draft Big Board.

    I say this with all the #Buckeye love in my heart; unless there are meteoric rises in eye discipline and processing speed; evident from the last 2 games of Show more
  • Shared some thoughts about how the Bucks ended the season.  Find it here. 

    RunThe9@tjRT9s
    5 months later, I'm still not sure what #tOSU offense coaches were thinking going into the #CottonBowl. The #Canes defensive monster was pretty well understood as favoring 1hi structures, weakside pressure from the 2nd & 3rd level along w/ aggressive CB's on the perimeter. Show more
    RunThe9@tjRT9s
    Following that up, I conclude my 2025 #Buckeyes Offense post asking 'WTF?' I love the idea of run action off gap-inserts. But Flood to boundary off waggle means, unless your QB has an elite arm and can setup fast, the Z-thru is an incredibly difficult, if not almost Show more
    RunThe9@tjRT9s
    Right now, our friends @PFF have Julian Sayin as the #2 OVR prospect and #1 OVR QB on their 2027 NFL Draft Big Board.

    I say this with all the #Buckeye love in my heart; unless there are meteoric rises in eye discipline and processing speed; evident from the last 2 games of Show more

    @tiamat63 said:

    Shared some thoughts about how the Bucks ended the season.  Find it here. 

    Well done - thanks! Miami gave Sayin adversity + relentless pressure; and that's what a high drafted rookie QB will experience. Sayin didn't pass that battle test; but I liked his game better than Dante Moore's. If Texas Tech had an offense that day vs Oregon - people would have noticed more parts to Moore's game need work. That doesn't mean he can't resolve some very doable things; but I'm holding off on joining his early bandwagon. 3 of the 4 or 5 times I saw him play last year his playaction fakes were sloppy and I think he put the ball on the ground a few times because of it. It was a hot mess. Some of that was a lack of poise; some of it was pressure; and some of it looked like a lack of work/practice/repetition.

    Truth be told, I'm not sure the 2027 draft class has an obvious gotta-have Franchise QB early in round 1. Last year at this time McShay had the 6-1 Cade Klubnik ready to take advantage of his entire WR Corps returning. At first I was like "REALLY?" Then I let it resonate thinking McShay might be onto something due to chemistry & experience working with the same fellers on the peimeter should have a synergistic effect. Guess what? I was wrong. He's gonna have some talent in his WR Corps as well as a talented young TE (Sadiq) on the Jets - but I haven't looked at who will be protecting him upfront if/when he beats out Geno Smith.

    Here's the QBs I've seen ranked in the top 40 prospects for the 2027 draft class by Athlon's Draft Expert Luke Easterling: 5th Arch Manning (Texas), 6th Dante Moore (Oregon), 10th Julian Sayin (OSU), 17th LaNorris Sellers (South Carolina), 18th CJ Carr (ND), 35th Trinidad Chambliss (Ole Miss), 36th Darian Mensah (Miami), 39th Jayden Maiava (USC)... It'll be interesting to see who rises to the top.

  • Temps here in this part of Texas (Austin area) were very high in the upper 90's and very dry from 3 month drought. It paid off for Texas in the 4th Q allowing for the comeback win over OSU. Their D was exhausted. A&M did the same thing to ASU in the 4th, going from a 4 point lead to a 48-20 win because the D as been practicing in that kind of heat all summer. Multiple takeaways (Ints for TDs) and 4th down stops.