Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Lumbergh ... Thanks

Lumbergh ... Thanks

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
28 Posts 20 Posters 2.4k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
    • 4k Posts
    • 139 Reputation
    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
    #1

    We really owe Lums a big THANK-YOU, for keeping us grounded.

    I just read a post where Ballpeen mentioned that too many may have had too much fan-stake invested in Brady Quinn, and this deflated feeling you have today is the results of those hopes and dreams being shattered.

    I think we all should take a second, locate a Lumbergh post, and click on his 'THANKS' button, for keeping the majority of us at a limited ceiling of excitment for boy wonder.

    Could you imagine had this forum been completly Pro-Quinn, how much worst you'd all feel right now? I imagine that the core of Dawgbones.com is just greensick right now.

    I'll start ... "Thank-you Lumbergh for keeping us all honest and holding hope for whoever our starting QB is!" What a. relief that we allowed Lumbergh to hold court for our current starter, Derek Anderson. I knew Lums was good for the forum

    (Hopefully Lums will post here, giving everyone easy access to his 'THANKS' button)

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • pl4tinum P
      • 504 Posts
      • 1 Reputation
      P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Don't feed the giant troll, guys.

      Don't do it.

      2009-10 Browns Prediction: 8-8
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • glenby73 glenby73G
        • 184 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        glenby73G glenby73 wrote on last edited by glenby73
        #3

        This may come down to a state wide search to find out what coffee shop you and Lummy are sitting at, sharing a little wifi, sipping your latte and wondering what worthless piece of crap thread you can start next to piss us off and stroke the ego of your new boy toy.

        Lums post actually amuse me most of the time. His staunch position and method of stating so usually bring me a smile even if I don't necessarily agree with him. But you've gone off the deep end. You need a vacation bro.

        ***** We really owe Lums a big THANK-YOU, for keeping us grounded.

        I just read a post where Ballpeen mentioned that too many may have had too much fan-stake invested in Brady Quinn, and this deflated feeling you have today is the results of those hopes and dreams being shattered.

        I think we all should take a second, locate a Lumbergh post, and click on his 'THANKS' button, for keeping the majority of us at a limited ceiling of excitment for boy wonder.

        Could you imagine had this forum been completly Pro-Quinn, how much worst you'd all feel right now? I imagine that the core of Dawgbones.com is just greensick right now.

        I'll start ... "Thank-you Lumbergh for keeping us all honest and holding hope for whoever our starting QB is!" What a. relief that we allowed Lumbergh to hold court for our current starter, Derek Anderson. I knew Lums was good for the forum

        (Hopefully Lums will post here, giving everyone easy access to his 'THANKS' button) ******** <--------------- This is your brain on meth people.

        it puts the lotion on it's skin, or it's forced to watch the Browns
        ClevelandFanForLifeC 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • glenby73G glenby73

          This may come down to a state wide search to find out what coffee shop you and Lummy are sitting at, sharing a little wifi, sipping your latte and wondering what worthless piece of crap thread you can start next to piss us off and stroke the ego of your new boy toy.

          Lums post actually amuse me most of the time. His staunch position and method of stating so usually bring me a smile even if I don't necessarily agree with him. But you've gone off the deep end. You need a vacation bro.

          ***** We really owe Lums a big THANK-YOU, for keeping us grounded.

          I just read a post where Ballpeen mentioned that too many may have had too much fan-stake invested in Brady Quinn, and this deflated feeling you have today is the results of those hopes and dreams being shattered.

          I think we all should take a second, locate a Lumbergh post, and click on his 'THANKS' button, for keeping the majority of us at a limited ceiling of excitment for boy wonder.

          Could you imagine had this forum been completly Pro-Quinn, how much worst you'd all feel right now? I imagine that the core of Dawgbones.com is just greensick right now.

          I'll start ... "Thank-you Lumbergh for keeping us all honest and holding hope for whoever our starting QB is!" What a. relief that we allowed Lumbergh to hold court for our current starter, Derek Anderson. I knew Lums was good for the forum

          (Hopefully Lums will post here, giving everyone easy access to his 'THANKS' button) ******** <--------------- This is your brain on meth people.

          ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 100 Reputation
          ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @glenby73 said:

          This may come down to a state wide search to find out what coffee shop you and Lummy are sitting at, sharing a little wifi, sipping your latte and wondering what worthless piece of crap thread you can start next to piss us off and stroke the ego of your new boy toy.

          Lums post actually amuse me most of the time. His staunch position and method of stating so usually bring me a smile even if I don't necessarily agree with him. But you've gone off the deep end. You need a vacation bro.

          ***** We really owe Lums a big THANK-YOU, for keeping us grounded.

          I just read a post where Ballpeen mentioned that too many may have had too much fan-stake invested in Brady Quinn, and this deflated feeling you have today is the results of those hopes and dreams being shattered.

          I think we all should take a second, locate a Lumbergh post, and click on his 'THANKS' button, for keeping the majority of us at a limited ceiling of excitment for boy wonder.

          Could you imagine had this forum been completly Pro-Quinn, how much worst you'd all feel right now? I imagine that the core of Dawgbones.com is just greensick right now.

          I'll start ... "Thank-you Lumbergh for keeping us all honest and holding hope for whoever our starting QB is!" What a. relief that we allowed Lumbergh to hold court for our current starter, Derek Anderson. I knew Lums was good for the forum

          (Hopefully Lums will post here, giving everyone easy access to his 'THANKS' button) ******** <--------------- This is your brain on meth people.

          who knew that giant trolls liked to eat glenby's?

          once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
          glenby73G 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
            • 4k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
            #5

            This debacle must make your "job" so easy. Like a talk show host, so easy when things are this bad. Way to capitalize on garbage times.

            How are jersey sales going?

            guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife

              @glenby73 said:

              This may come down to a state wide search to find out what coffee shop you and Lummy are sitting at, sharing a little wifi, sipping your latte and wondering what worthless piece of crap thread you can start next to piss us off and stroke the ego of your new boy toy.

              Lums post actually amuse me most of the time. His staunch position and method of stating so usually bring me a smile even if I don't necessarily agree with him. But you've gone off the deep end. You need a vacation bro.

              ***** We really owe Lums a big THANK-YOU, for keeping us grounded.

              I just read a post where Ballpeen mentioned that too many may have had too much fan-stake invested in Brady Quinn, and this deflated feeling you have today is the results of those hopes and dreams being shattered.

              I think we all should take a second, locate a Lumbergh post, and click on his 'THANKS' button, for keeping the majority of us at a limited ceiling of excitment for boy wonder.

              Could you imagine had this forum been completly Pro-Quinn, how much worst you'd all feel right now? I imagine that the core of Dawgbones.com is just greensick right now.

              I'll start ... "Thank-you Lumbergh for keeping us all honest and holding hope for whoever our starting QB is!" What a. relief that we allowed Lumbergh to hold court for our current starter, Derek Anderson. I knew Lums was good for the forum

              (Hopefully Lums will post here, giving everyone easy access to his 'THANKS' button) ******** <--------------- This is your brain on meth people.

              who knew that giant trolls liked to eat glenby's?

              glenby73 glenby73G
              • 184 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              glenby73G glenby73 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @clevelandfanforlife said:

              who knew that giant trolls liked to eat glenby's?

              Yeah they're eating all right.... eatin' up the love and affection being poured on them from the other party. Probably sharing a muffin too. 😮 Just got the shivers.

              it puts the lotion on it's skin, or it's forced to watch the Browns
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • damajuki D
                • 475 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                D damajuki wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Wow, glad to see Stan has joined the "Love DA Or You're Not a Real Browns Fan" club.

                You guys realize you make it really hard to cheer for DA, don't you?

                K 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Greythan G
                  • 563 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  G Greythan wrote on last edited by
                  #8
                  Our board is run by a troll. Dude, wrap your mind around that one.

                  Bullseye 🙂

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Vegasdogg V
                    • 1k Posts
                    • 2 Reputation
                    V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by Vegasdogg
                    #9

                    @shepwrite said:

                    Our board is run by a troll. Dude, wrap your mind around that one.

                    Sometimes you just can't take things so seriously. I don't think the thread is funny, but the wheels have come off @ week 3. That's pretty fooking bad. I mean we have a team playing worse than 1999. How in the fook is that even remotely possible? So what the hell, Stan makes a few posts on his own board. It kind of tells you how bad things have gotten. The man provides us a medium, one of the many out there, and the best I might add.

                    I think we can humor him a few metldowns of his own.

                    But your post was funny. LOL.

                    "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • DeadWombat D
                      • 345 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @shepwrite said:

                      Our board is run by a troll. Dude, wrap your mind around that one.

                      Thats why I like coming here. Its interesting.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • GRAVY_insane G
                        • 87 Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        G GRAVY_insane wrote on last edited by GRAVY_insane
                        #11

                        Who the hells Stan? This is a football forum?

                        I found this place when I googled Sleestack.

                        ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 3k Posts
                          • 127 Reputation
                          Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          I feel a reach around coming.

                          Looks like I'll have to watch my ass at this week's tailgate, and I mean that literally.

                          Is a pig's ass pork?
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Gips GipsG
                            • 3k Posts
                            • 34 Reputation
                            GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Thanks lums now im ready to kick back and watch a real 2nd year nfl QB play.. flacco will devour NE for baltimores first win there..

                            The expansion browns game will good for some ohh shits n giggles as nobody else in the league cares who wins or loses this one....😉

                            We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • beefjerky B
                              • 548 Posts
                              • 26 Reputation
                              B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Lumbergh is one of the best posters on this website, entertainment wise, and just posting wise.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Kosarfan KosarfanK
                                • 239 Posts
                                • 11 Reputation
                                KosarfanK Kosarfan wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Lum said Taylor Swift was good, but Beyonce' was great.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • G GRAVY_insane

                                  Who the hells Stan? This is a football forum?

                                  I found this place when I googled Sleestack.

                                  ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 139 Reputation
                                  ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @gravy_insane said:

                                  Who the hells Stan? This is a football forum?

                                  I found this place when I googled Sleestack.

                                  That might be the funniest quote I've seen yet.

                                  Sleestacks live!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Rooster Dick Rooster DickR
                                    • 411 Posts
                                    • 12 Reputation
                                    Rooster DickR Rooster Dick wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Who is this Jacka$$ that posted this? Get a life

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • D damajuki

                                      Wow, glad to see Stan has joined the "Love DA Or You're Not a Real Browns Fan" club.

                                      You guys realize you make it really hard to cheer for DA, don't you?

                                      kbndawg K
                                      • 402 Posts
                                      • 16 Reputation
                                      K kbndawg wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @damajuki said:

                                      Wow, glad to see Stan has joined the "Love DA Or You're Not a Real Browns Fan" club.

                                      You guys realize you make it really hard to cheer for DA, don't you?

                                      Really? So because of a poster on a message board you want DA to fail thus basically guaranteeing a Browns' loss? Wow.

                                      ? D 2 Replies Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • K kbndawg

                                        @damajuki said:

                                        Wow, glad to see Stan has joined the "Love DA Or You're Not a Real Browns Fan" club.

                                        You guys realize you make it really hard to cheer for DA, don't you?

                                        Really? So because of a poster on a message board you want DA to fail thus basically guaranteeing a Browns' loss? Wow.

                                        Masters ?
                                        • Posts
                                        • 0 Reputation
                                        ? Masters wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @kbndawg said:

                                        Really? So because of a poster on a message board you want DA to fail thus basically guaranteeing a Browns' loss? Wow.

                                        He didn't say he wanted DA to fail. Just said it makes it hard to cheer for him (not cheering does not equal desire for someone to fail).

                                        K D 2 Replies Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • ? Guest

                                          @kbndawg said:

                                          Really? So because of a poster on a message board you want DA to fail thus basically guaranteeing a Browns' loss? Wow.

                                          He didn't say he wanted DA to fail. Just said it makes it hard to cheer for him (not cheering does not equal desire for someone to fail).

                                          kbndawg K
                                          • 402 Posts
                                          • 16 Reputation
                                          K kbndawg wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Masters said:

                                          He did say he wanted DA to fail. Just said it makes it hard to cheer for him (not cheering does not equal desire for someone to fail).

                                          Obviously you don't want a person to succeed if you aren't (or can't) cheer for them. So if you don't want them to succeed then what exactly is it you want them to do?

                                          ? 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate