Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. The Future

The Future

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
5 Posts 5 Posters 614 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Clbrowns C
    • 30 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    C Clbrowns wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I think BQ is out of Cleveland Asap. And Edwards won't be back after seasons end.And as for a coaching Mangini I am firm believer that he won't go anywhere even if we go 0-16.

    ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • glenby73 glenby73G
      • 184 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      glenby73G glenby73 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      BQ might get more playing time, but yes, he's just like every other player on this team, if they could get out they would and will when they're opportunity comes.

      Mangini is here with Lerner's blessings. He'll be here for a few.

      Buckle up. It's gonna be a bumpy ride. This year is gonna suck. Just, plain flat out suck. There's no chance of a glimmer of light in this tunnel until next season.

      I have erased ALL expectations for this year. I watch simply to shake my head when I see something like A QB SNEAK ON 1ST AND 10 FROM THE 30!!!!

      AMAZING! I'm at the point where I don't really get upset. I just chuckle. Delirium. That's where I am. Hopefully next year we'll see progress and I can snap out of it. Til then, let 'em suck! Watching the ineptitude of this team has become my source of entertainment.

      This is going to sound weird, and it feels odd to experience, but a part of me might actually be disappointed if we play well. It's like watching the Daytona 500 and not seeing a wreck. WTF?!?!?! I literally watch the Browns to witness the wheels falling off! Crazy! I know you're not going to get this, but the Browns games are actually kinda amusing to watch through the window of my asylum!!!! 😳

      it puts the lotion on it's skin, or it's forced to watch the Browns
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • C Clbrowns

        I think BQ is out of Cleveland Asap. And Edwards won't be back after seasons end.And as for a coaching Mangini I am firm believer that he won't go anywhere even if we go 0-16.

        ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
        • 4k Posts
        • 139 Reputation
        ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @clbrowns said:

        I think BQ is out of Cleveland Asap. And Edwards won't be back after seasons end.And as for a coaching Mangini I am firm believer that he won't go anywhere even if we go 0-16.

        My biggest fear is that we sign Quinn to some kind of bonus money. It is a long season; most likely Anderson will go down with an injury and Quinn will received a few to a half-dozen+ more starts. Either his 70% snaps bonus kicks in or we are still waffling, listing excuses, and ink him to a new deal (see: Tim Couch) and prolong this baby for three more years.

        That is the fear ... not anyone from this beaten team leaving.

        Our best scenario would be for the NFL to give us a re-do and we re-hold an exspansion process again in 2012-13, go back out for ownership bids and have a real organization built over a 2-3 year period before taking the field.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • razor1414 razor1414R
          • 242 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I chip in a hundo on it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 5k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            The future.....well I sadly gave up on an opportunity to go watch the Browns play the Bears in Chicago. I still may if we start to resemble a pro team, but I'm not too optimistic.

            Anybody headed to KC on Dec 20th? The KC Backers put on a good party I hear, too bad it may be a 1-12 vs 2-11 battle 😠

            Karlis Missed
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate