Philly Offensive Line Coach Jeff Stoutland is Now Available
-
-
Let's GIDDY-UP & GET AFTER IT Brownies! This guy is revered by his OL and especially their retired Center Jason Kelce...
-
-
We already have George Warhop... What do we need him for...??
OMG! I totally forgot. My bad - sorry for wasting your time. I'm in the process of buying a house, interviewing for jobs in my early 60s ?, and I thought we had a shot at an elite OL Coach; but we did pretty good getting Warhop. I'll share what got me excited during my brain fart - per cut and paste below. This message is for @syd as well per his reply. You and Nicks both know I'm almost as old as you 2 fossils. ?
-
We already have George Warhop... What do we need him for...??
OMG! I totally forgot. My bad - sorry for wasting your time. I'm in the process of buying a house, interviewing for jobs in my early 60s ?, and I thought we had a shot at an elite OL Coach; but we did pretty good getting Warhop. I'll share what got me excited during my brain fart - per cut and paste below. This message is for @syd as well per his reply. You and Nicks both know I'm almost as old as you 2 fossils. ?
OMG! I totally forgot. My bad - sorry for wasting your time. I'm in the process of buying a house, interviewing for jobs in my early 60s ?, and I thought we had a shot at an elite OL Coach; but we did pretty good getting Warhop. I'll share what got me excited during my brain fart - per cut and paste below. This message is for @syd as well per his reply. You and Nicks both know I'm almost as old as you 2 fossils. ?
Hey senior moments are to be expected!..?
-
We already have George Warhop... What do we need him for...??
OMG! I totally forgot. My bad - sorry for wasting your time. I'm in the process of buying a house, interviewing for jobs in my early 60s ?, and I thought we had a shot at an elite OL Coach; but we did pretty good getting Warhop. I'll share what got me excited during my brain fart - per cut and paste below. This message is for @syd as well per his reply. You and Nicks both know I'm almost as old as you 2 fossils. ?
OMG! I totally forgot. My bad - sorry for wasting your time. I'm in the process of buying a house, interviewing for jobs in my early 60s ?, and I thought we had a shot at an elite OL Coach; but we did pretty good getting Warhop. I'll share what got me excited during my brain fart - per cut and paste below. This message is for @syd as well per his reply. You and Nicks both know I'm almost as old as you 2 fossils. ?
My oldest daughter will turn 49 in two days. I intend to inform her she has 21 good years left before over the hill grabs her and accelerates into the 70s. I'll make sure to use you as an example Tom................................................ If I can remember to do so in 2 days.?
-
We already have George Warhop... What do we need him for...??
OMG! I totally forgot. My bad - sorry for wasting your time. I'm in the process of buying a house, interviewing for jobs in my early 60s ?, and I thought we had a shot at an elite OL Coach; but we did pretty good getting Warhop. I'll share what got me excited during my brain fart - per cut and paste below. This message is for @syd as well per his reply. You and Nicks both know I'm almost as old as you 2 fossils. ?
I'm in the process of buying a house,
My sister and husband just bought a house on Saint Helena Island in SC, they had to over a 3 hour facetime for the walk through as they could not get down there cause of the snow, Yes when I replied it was morning and only a cup of coffee as I was going out the door, LOL whats was you excuse again ? A momentary loss of your Faculties ?
-
I'm in the process of buying a house,
My sister and husband just bought a house on Saint Helena Island in SC, they had to over a 3 hour facetime for the walk through as they could not get down there cause of the snow, Yes when I replied it was morning and only a cup of coffee as I was going out the door, LOL whats was you excuse again ? A momentary loss of your Faculties ?
My sister and husband just bought a house on Saint Helena Island in SC, they had to over a 3 hour facetime for the walk through as they could not get down there cause of the snow, Yes when I replied it was morning and only a cup of coffee as I was going out the door, LOL whats was you excuse again ? A momentary loss of your Faculties ?
Momentary? Now that's a stretch!!??
-
I'm in the process of buying a house,
My sister and husband just bought a house on Saint Helena Island in SC, they had to over a 3 hour facetime for the walk through as they could not get down there cause of the snow, Yes when I replied it was morning and only a cup of coffee as I was going out the door, LOL whats was you excuse again ? A momentary loss of your Faculties ?
My sister and husband just bought a house on Saint Helena Island in SC, they had to over a 3 hour facetime for the walk through as they could not get down there cause of the snow, Yes when I replied it was morning and only a cup of coffee as I was going out the door, LOL whats was you excuse again ? A momentary loss of your Faculties ?
? KNOCK IT OFF!
-
My sister and husband just bought a house on Saint Helena Island in SC, they had to over a 3 hour facetime for the walk through as they could not get down there cause of the snow, Yes when I replied it was morning and only a cup of coffee as I was going out the door, LOL whats was you excuse again ? A momentary loss of your Faculties ?
Momentary? Now that's a stretch!!??
Momentary? Now that's a stretch!!??
? Okay, going viral here with KNOCK IT OFF! You can't give me a break for remembering to be consistent?
BEFORE I forget - what were we talking about again?
-
Momentary? Now that's a stretch!!??
? Okay, going viral here with KNOCK IT OFF! You can't give me a break for remembering to be consistent?
BEFORE I forget - what were we talking about again?
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login