Skip to content

NFL Combine So Far

The Browns Board
15 8 296
  • @gumby73 said:

    Combine numbers by position.. OL today 1 pm ?

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/dr, Boston aft/news/2026-nfl-combine-results-full-list-measurements-40-times/

    Man! It's a fast class !    

    Unfortunately we have to wait for the schools to have their pro days before we get the data on many of the top WRs like Lemon, Concepcion, Tyson, Boston, etc.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Unfortunately we have to wait for the schools to have their pro days before we get the data on many of the top WRs like Lemon, Concepcion, Tyson, Boston, etc.

    Why did these guys accept their invitation to the Combine when/where all answers for interested parties will be deferred to their Pro Days?  In doing this, they screw over other lesser known guys that could have received an invitation.  I GET that some of them don't want to run a 40 right after the CFP; but if it's a disappointing time - they get a 2nd chance to better/nullify it at the Pro Day within the next 6 weeks or so.

    Kudos the guys that showed up!  That's gotta be quite an honor being part of a position group with the best times/results since 2003. 

  • Carnell Tate ran a slower 40 than his Buckeye LB teammates - 4.52. Not horrible, probably won't hurt him much.

    His hand size and arm wingspan was fantastic though. Large catch radius. 

    KC Concepcion and Makai Lemon were both a little over 5'11", which is great news for two guys who might have had size concerns, but Lemon has tiny hands.

  • I hear Rueben Bain has short arms. David Bailey does not.

  • I hear Rueben Bain has short arms. David Bailey does not.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I hear Rueben Bain has short arms. David Bailey does not.

    Very short arms. I know some people may laugh at this as something that doesn't mean shit, but long arms helps a defender keep an OLineman away from their bodies and pretty much latching on to them. I could see how this could cause Bain to slide from a top 5 prospect to further down the first round. Plus Bain is kind of stocky... he almost looks more like a small DTackle than a typical edge player. 

    Bailey also ran a 4.5 - as a DEnd!

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I hear Rueben Bain has short arms. David Bailey does not.

    Very short arms. I know some people may laugh at this as something that doesn't mean shit, but long arms helps a defender keep an OLineman away from their bodies and pretty much latching on to them. I could see how this could cause Bain to slide from a top 5 prospect to further down the first round. Plus Bain is kind of stocky... he almost looks more like a small DTackle than a typical edge player. 

    Bailey also ran a 4.5 - as a DEnd!

    @dutch-oven said:

    Bailey also ran a 4.5 - as a DEnd!

    That's faster than Myles' 40 at the combine. Sign him up for the other side. And Albert Regis at DT ran a 4.88 (5th) with 1.72 split. Broad jump 9'8" (1st) and a 34 in vertical (2nd). Get him in the 3rd or 4th. Placements are among DTs at the combine.

  • Carnell Tate ran a slower 40 than his Buckeye LB teammates - 4.52. Not horrible, probably won't hurt him much.

    His hand size and arm wingspan was fantastic though. Large catch radius. 

    KC Concepcion and Makai Lemon were both a little over 5'11", which is great news for two guys who might have had size concerns, but Lemon has tiny hands.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Carnell Tate ran a slower 40 than his Buckeye LB teammates - 4.52. Not horrible

    I watched his two attempts.  4.54 both times.  I guess at least one of 'em became 4.53 when made official.  Chris Brazzell is a tall dude and he ran a 4.37.  Where would you have to pick to take him?  Late 2nd?

  •  We've been working to overhaul the site. And I've been knee deep in player evals.   We wanted to release this as the combine wrapped up.  Some of you might find it as a great resource, some of you might not. 

     Either way, hoping you enjoy. 

    https://brainyballers.com/does-it-matter-advanced-analytics-for-fantasy-football-stats/

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I hear Rueben Bain has short arms. David Bailey does not.

    Very short arms. I know some people may laugh at this as something that doesn't mean shit, but long arms helps a defender keep an OLineman away from their bodies and pretty much latching on to them. I could see how this could cause Bain to slide from a top 5 prospect to further down the first round. Plus Bain is kind of stocky... he almost looks more like a small DTackle than a typical edge player. 

    Bailey also ran a 4.5 - as a DEnd!

    @dutch-oven said:

    Very short arms. I know some people may laugh at this as something that doesn't mean shit, but long arms helps a defender keep an OLineman away from their bodies and pretty much latching on to them. I could see how this could cause Bain to slide from a top 5 prospect to further down the first round. Plus Bain is kind of stocky... he almost looks more like a small DTackle than a typical edge player. 

    Bailey also ran a 4.5 - as a DEnd!

    Main difference between Bailey and Myles is that Myles was nearly an inch taller, 20+ lbs heavier, and has a 7 foot wingspan at the combine! Goes to show how much of a freak Myles is.

  • Also watched Spencer Fano move around. He's super quick and agile for his size, I definitely see the Brian O'Neill NFL comps.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Carnell Tate ran a slower 40 than his Buckeye LB teammates - 4.52. Not horrible

    I watched his two attempts.  4.54 both times.  I guess at least one of 'em became 4.53 when made official.  Chris Brazzell is a tall dude and he ran a 4.37.  Where would you have to pick to take him?  Late 2nd?

    @orion said:

    I watched his two attempts.  4.54 both times.  I guess at least one of 'em became 4.53 when made official.  Chris Brazzell is a tall dude and he ran a 4.37.  Where would you have to pick to take him?  Late 2nd?

    Or maybe 3rd?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Very short arms. I know some people may laugh at this as something that doesn't mean shit, but long arms helps a defender keep an OLineman away from their bodies and pretty much latching on to them. I could see how this could cause Bain to slide from a top 5 prospect to further down the first round. Plus Bain is kind of stocky... he almost looks more like a small DTackle than a typical edge player. 

    Bailey also ran a 4.5 - as a DEnd!

    Main difference between Bailey and Myles is that Myles was nearly an inch taller, 20+ lbs heavier, and has a 7 foot wingspan at the combine! Goes to show how much of a freak Myles is.

    @secondwave said:

    Main difference between Bailey and Myles is that Myles was nearly an inch taller, 20+ lbs heavier, and has a 7 foot wingspan at the combine! Goes to show how much of a freak Myles is.

    Easiest #1 overall pick the Browns ever had or will ever have.