Skip to content

RIP Chuck Norris

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
3 3 86 1
  • Mar. 10, 1940 - Mar. 19, 2026

    I was bummed to hear the news. He wasn’t really that great of an actor, but he was a helluva’n icon. 

    In my pre-adolescent years the fun thing to do was hit up the local mom and pop video rental place for a movie to watch, and plenty of times it was a Chuck Norris action flick. 

    I have fond memories watching flicks like the Missing In Action flicks and Delta Force.

    Later in life l got a kick out of the Chuck Norrisisms.

    When Chuck Norris looks at the sun, the sun blinks.

    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

    And my personal favorite…

    Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect 4 in just 3 moves.

    What are some of your favorite Chuck Norrisisms?

  • Mar. 10, 1940 - Mar. 19, 2026

    I was bummed to hear the news. He wasn’t really that great of an actor, but he was a helluva’n icon. 

    In my pre-adolescent years the fun thing to do was hit up the local mom and pop video rental place for a movie to watch, and plenty of times it was a Chuck Norris action flick. 

    I have fond memories watching flicks like the Missing In Action flicks and Delta Force.

    Later in life l got a kick out of the Chuck Norrisisms.

    When Chuck Norris looks at the sun, the sun blinks.

    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

    And my personal favorite…

    Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect 4 in just 3 moves.

    What are some of your favorite Chuck Norrisisms?

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Mar. 10, 1940 - Mar. 19, 2026

    I was bummed to hear the news. He wasn’t really that great of an actor, but he was a helluva’n icon. 

    In my pre-adolescent years the fun thing to do was hit up the local mom and pop video rental place for a movie to watch, and plenty of times it was a Chuck Norris action flick. 

    I have fond memories watching flicks like the Missing In Action flicks and Delta Force.

    Later in life l got a kick out of the Chuck Norrisisms.

    When Chuck Norris looks at the sun, the sun blinks.

    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

    And my personal favorite…

    Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect 4 in just 3 moves.

    What are some of your favorite Chuck Norrisisms?

    Chuck is a great man.. I don't care what party he's in.. He's just badass.. All compact 5'10" of him.. His legendary battle with Bruce Lee stands out with me.. in Way of the Dragon. My favorite were the Missing in Action films.. I have been binge watching his movies... RIP Carlos Ray "Chuck" Norris..

  • Thought he would be around for a lifetime. Really will be missed. A very good man and a bad*ss! RIP!