WKHS v Hilliard Davidson @ Dublin Coffman
-
GAME DAY!!!!!
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/sp ... ml?sid=101
Lister Jr is just getting up.....another HUGE breakfast - I suggested his Chipotle fix prior to the pre game meal for good luck - he is amped and ready to go. I swear I am more nervous that him
GO LISTER JR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Dropped the boy off at 2:30 for the pregame meal; now it is GAME TIME!!!!!!
I cannot tell you how proud of my son I am! MY BOY!
GO LISTER JR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Lister,
We can both share in misery as both our teams got knocked out tonight.
Mentor got manhandled by Strongsville 17-3, and I saw that the Wolves lost something like 21-7 .... that's just too bad. I wasn't prepared for the season to end tonight.
Congrats to Lister Jr and his teammates, they had a season to be proud of.
-
\ said:
Lister,We can both share in misery as both our teams got knocked out tonight.
Mentor got manhandled by Strongsville 17-3, and I saw that the Wolves lost something like 21-7 .... that's just too bad. I wasn't prepared for the season to end tonight.
Congrats to Lister Jr and his teammates, they had a season to be proud of.
Thanks Aten! Your Cardinals had a tremendous season; it was really tough for it to end last night.
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/sp ... ml?sid=101
Indeed Lister Jr is pretty quiet today; head hanging a bit...couple of times I told him 'Chin UP!' as the kids had one HECK of a season. After some time removes him from the sting of the loss and the disappointment that brings he will understand and look forward to next year and wrapping up his HS career
Now he is off to winter indoor lacrosse....sports never rests for this kid; which is a fine thing
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login