Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Eric Metcalf

Eric Metcalf

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
3 Posts 3 Posters 724 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • METCALF21 M
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    M METCALF21 wrote on last edited by METCALF21
    #1

    Im new to the board, been a life long Browns fan. I am from Utah and probably one of the only Browns fans here. Anyways...I am looking for or trying to find an authentic Eric Metcalf jersey. Any ideas where i could find one? He was my favorite player growing up. Thanks and lets hope we can turn it around this season. I want so bad for the Browns to be contenders again, but i with them through the good and the bad and will always be. Go Browns!

    daydawg19D 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • M METCALF21

      Im new to the board, been a life long Browns fan. I am from Utah and probably one of the only Browns fans here. Anyways...I am looking for or trying to find an authentic Eric Metcalf jersey. Any ideas where i could find one? He was my favorite player growing up. Thanks and lets hope we can turn it around this season. I want so bad for the Browns to be contenders again, but i with them through the good and the bad and will always be. Go Browns!

      daydawg19 daydawg19D
      • 230 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      daydawg19D daydawg19 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @metcalf21 said:

      Im new to the board, been a life long Browns fan. I am from Utah and probably one of the only Browns fans here. Anyways...I am looking for or trying to find an authentic Eric Metcalf jersey. Any ideas where i could find one? He was my favorite player growing up. Thanks and lets hope we can turn it around this season. I want so bad for the Browns to be contenders again, but i with them through the good and the bad and will always be. Go Browns!

      I get most of my jerseys on Ebay. Just type in his name and jersey. Don't know if any are available but that's what I would try. Also you may want to try and just google it and see what happens.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • 585Dawg 5
        • 117 Posts
        • 1 Reputation
        5 585Dawg wrote on last edited by
        #3

        If you can't find any on ebay or a website like that, you can always have the jersey custom made from somewhere like nflshop.com or another place that makes custom jerseys. Just warning you thought that this will not be cheap.... like 250 dollars not cheap. Might be your only choice though.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate