Skip to content

“Caleb Downs No Matter What”

The Browns Board
46 14 658 1
  •  Emmanuel McNeil-Warren, Toledo (8.0)

  • I just think I wouldn't have Proctor on my list. in the past, there have been write-ups about him not having "football character".

    whatever that means, seems to me he will play inside in the pros.

  • sydS syd

     Emmanuel McNeil-Warren, Toledo (8.0)

    @syd said:

     Emmanuel McNeil-Warren, Toledo (8.0)

    i would draft this dude at 24 (dont think he will last till 39) and sonny styles at 6 and then watch the heads explode 

  • sydS syd

    @syd said:

     Emmanuel McNeil-Warren, Toledo (8.0)

    i would draft this dude at 24 (dont think he will last till 39) and sonny styles at 6 and then watch the heads explode 

    @syd said:

    i would draft this dude at 24 (dont think he will last till 39) and sonny styles at 6 and then watch the heads explode 

    I think he could definitely be in play for the Browns.

    Aren't Delpit and Harrison both on their last years of their contracts? 

  • @syd said:

    i would draft this dude at 24 (dont think he will last till 39) and sonny styles at 6 and then watch the heads explode 

    I think he could definitely be in play for the Browns.

    Aren't Delpit and Harrison both on their last years of their contracts? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think he could definitely be in play for the Browns.

    Aren't Delpit and Harrison both on their last years of their contracts? 

    OMG I Dunno, But could you imagine ? OUR D would be unstoppable and we would be ok just scoring 15 points a game 

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think he could definitely be in play for the Browns.

    Aren't Delpit and Harrison both on their last years of their contracts? 

    OMG I Dunno, But could you imagine ? OUR D would be unstoppable and we would be ok just scoring 15 points a game 

    @syd said:

    OMG I Dunno, But could you imagine ? OUR D would be unstoppable and we would be ok just scoring 15 points a game 

    What if they took Tate at 6, McNeill-Warren at 24 and a tackle like Iheanachor or Miller at 39? 

    They'd still cover their big needs within the first 39 selections. 

  • @syd said:

    OMG I Dunno, But could you imagine ? OUR D would be unstoppable and we would be ok just scoring 15 points a game 

    What if they took Tate at 6, McNeill-Warren at 24 and a tackle like Iheanachor or Miller at 39? 

    They'd still cover their big needs within the first 39 selections. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    What if they took Tate at 6, McNeill-Warren at 24 and a tackle like Iheanachor or Miller at 39? 

    They'd still cover their big needs within the first 39 selections. 

    HELL YES i would say

  • @syd said:

    OMG I Dunno, But could you imagine ? OUR D would be unstoppable and we would be ok just scoring 15 points a game 

    What if they took Tate at 6, McNeill-Warren at 24 and a tackle like Iheanachor or Miller at 39? 

    They'd still cover their big needs within the first 39 selections. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    What if they took Tate at 6, McNeill-Warren at 24 and a tackle like Iheanachor or Miller at 39? 

    They'd still cover their big needs within the first 39 selections. 

    Comes down to….

    Downs and Boston or

    Tate and McNeil Warren

    id take the former.

    all these reports on the tackles I’m more intrigued by iheanachor and Miller 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    What if they took Tate at 6, McNeill-Warren at 24 and a tackle like Iheanachor or Miller at 39? 

    They'd still cover their big needs within the first 39 selections. 

    Comes down to….

    Downs and Boston or

    Tate and McNeil Warren

    id take the former.

    all these reports on the tackles I’m more intrigued by iheanachor and Miller 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Comes down to….

    Downs and Boston or

    Tate and McNeil Warren

    id take the former.

    all these reports on the tackles I’m more intrigued by iheanachor and Miller 

    this guy

     Caleb Tiernan, 

  • I look for the Browns to trade down from #6