Skip to content

We're back

The Browns Board
22 14 363 1
  • In time for the draft! And just because I'm kind of a dick..

    Thank you for your Patriots

    FB_IMG_1776749373450.jpg

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @westside-steve said:

    In time for the draft! And just because I'm kind of a dick..

    Thank you for your Patriots

    FB_IMG_1776749373450.jpg

    Thanks Stevo

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Thanks WestSide.  I've missed you so!  🙂     Go Browns!!

  • In time for the draft! And just because I'm kind of a dick..

    Thank you for your Patriots

    FB_IMG_1776749373450.jpg

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @westside-steve said:

    In time for the draft! And just because I'm kind of a dick..

    Thank you for your Patriots

    FB_IMG_1776749373450.jpg

    Thank you, Mr. Steve !!!

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Yeah I was flipping out with no Browns Board for a few days

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Thanks...I was wondering if the board had passed away.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Thanks  Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

  • Thanks  Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #8

    @gumby73 said:

    Thanks  Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

    Mine was willing to give away the entire draft to be rid of me talking about the A&M baseball and softball teams on historic sweeps two weeks in a row. The women came back from a 6-0 deficit to take the last one from Miss. St. 10-9. See what I mean why she wanted to give it all away???  BTW Perez leads the league by a lot in HRs, Bases on Balls, On base %age and tied for hit by pitch. 3rd in batting average of .458. Our version of overweight Babe Ruth, but less strikeouts with only 11 in 46 games.

  • Thanks  Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @gumby73 said:

    Thanks  Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

    maybe coach cuddles would have called

  • sydS syd

    @gumby73 said:

    Thanks  Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

    maybe coach cuddles would have called

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @syd said:

    maybe coach cuddles would have called

    Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

  • @syd said:

    maybe coach cuddles would have called

    Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #11

    @flugel said:

    Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

    And I at least taught my daughter how to shoot a .22 lever action Henry (and damned if she didn't hit 14 out of 15 bullseyes on first try after that expert teaching session). I take cell phone lessons from all 3 grandkids. But I still don't hit any bullseye equivalents on it with the exception of now being able to get on an airplane without a paper backup.

  • JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I tried checking out another board but it had annoying orange text that was hard to read.

  • @syd said:

    maybe coach cuddles would have called

    Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @flugel said:

    Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

    I was also thinking of nickers favorite coach mike cuddles vrable

  • sydS syd

    @flugel said:

    Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

    I was also thinking of nickers favorite coach mike cuddles vrable

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #14

    @syd said:

    I was also thinking of nickers favorite coach mike cuddles vrable

    I'm sure Dianna Russini was

  • @syd said:

    I was also thinking of nickers favorite coach mike cuddles vrable

    I'm sure Dianna Russini was

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @nickers said:

    I'm sure Dianna Russini was

    admit it nickers, you were freaking jealous 

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    I'm sure Dianna Russini was

    admit it nickers, you were freaking jealous 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @syd said:

    admit it nickers, you were freaking jealous 

    No I think you were..

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I’ve heard quite a few “Mike Vrabel is a scumbag” stories over the years from people blessed to cross paths with him locally. 
     

    Kind of amusing to watch his personal life implode, honestly. Long time coming, karma says.

  • I’ve heard quite a few “Mike Vrabel is a scumbag” stories over the years from people blessed to cross paths with him locally. 
     

    Kind of amusing to watch his personal life implode, honestly. Long time coming, karma says.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dutch-oven said:

    I’ve heard quite a few “Mike Vrabel is a scumbag” stories over the years from people blessed to cross paths with him locally. 
     

    Kind of amusing to watch his personal life implode, honestly. Long time coming, karma says.

    I haven't been this disappointed since Ghoolie told me there's no such thing as Santa Claus...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I’ve heard quite a few “Mike Vrabel is a scumbag” stories over the years from people blessed to cross paths with him locally. 
     

    Kind of amusing to watch his personal life implode, honestly. Long time coming, karma says.

    I haven't been this disappointed since Ghoolie told me there's no such thing as Santa Claus...

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @flugel said:

    I haven't been this disappointed since Ghoolie told me there's no such thing as Santa Claus...

    ? You mean there isn’t? ??

  • @flugel said:

    I haven't been this disappointed since Ghoolie told me there's no such thing as Santa Claus...

    ? You mean there isn’t? ??

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @canton-dawg said:

    ? You mean there isn’t? ??

    CD, I think the closest thing is the Grinch residing on Campus in Ann Arbor.  He was last seen robbing Xmas presents from Cindy Lou-Whooo and Woody-I-O-U..

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I thought the board was gone forever. Glad to see it back.