Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. We're back

We're back

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
22 Posts 14 Posters 363 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • gumby73G gumby73

    Thanks  Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

    TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 23k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #8

    @gumby73 said:

    Thanks  Westside !

    Any longer?

    Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

    images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

    Mine was willing to give away the entire draft to be rid of me talking about the A&M baseball and softball teams on historic sweeps two weeks in a row. The women came back from a 6-0 deficit to take the last one from Miss. St. 10-9. See what I mean why she wanted to give it all away???  BTW Perez leads the league by a lot in HRs, Bases on Balls, On base %age and tied for hit by pitch. 3rd in batting average of .458. Our version of overweight Babe Ruth, but less strikeouts with only 11 in 46 games.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • gumby73G gumby73

      Thanks  Westside !

      Any longer?

      Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

      images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

      syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 7k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      sydS syd wrote on last edited by
      #9

      @gumby73 said:

      Thanks  Westside !

      Any longer?

      Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

      images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

      maybe coach cuddles would have called

      FlugelF 1 Reply Last reply
      😂
      Quote Reply
      • sydS syd

        @gumby73 said:

        Thanks  Westside !

        Any longer?

        Our wives would have taken trade offers on us !

        images.jpg.9015015e3589d88dd5ce3c3f5c561864.jpg

        maybe coach cuddles would have called

        Flugel FlugelF Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 11k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @syd said:

        maybe coach cuddles would have called

        Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

        I welcome the only Defensive Coordinator to earn a Superbowl Ring in New Orleans while understanding Revenge of the Nerds is a sequel. "Come get some!"
        T sydS 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • FlugelF Flugel

          @syd said:

          maybe coach cuddles would have called

          Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

          TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 23k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
          #11

          @flugel said:

          Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

          And I at least taught my daughter how to shoot a .22 lever action Henry (and damned if she didn't hit 14 out of 15 bullseyes on first try after that expert teaching session). I take cell phone lessons from all 3 grandkids. But I still don't hit any bullseye equivalents on it with the exception of now being able to get on an airplane without a paper backup.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Jax JaxJ One Year In Posting Machine Very Popular Conversation Starter One Month Later Reacting Well Collaborator Week One Done Dedicated First Post
            • 6k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
            #12

            I tried checking out another board but it had annoying orange text that was hard to read.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • FlugelF Flugel

              @syd said:

              maybe coach cuddles would have called

              Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

              syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 7k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              sydS syd wrote on last edited by
              #13

              @flugel said:

              Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

              I was also thinking of nickers favorite coach mike cuddles vrable

              nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
              😂
              Quote Reply
              • sydS syd

                @flugel said:

                Spoken like an old man that had the same role models I had before color TV (Eddie Haskell & Dennis the Menace).  When we mention dates with BC next to them - kids today think that means Before Cellphones (that includes kids over 60 like you already teaching your grandchildren it's okay to throw F-Bombs & double birdies at your TV screen when they see Ratbirds/Steelers before Uncle Flugel comes over to show them how David worked a sling shot back in BC)...

                I was also thinking of nickers favorite coach mike cuddles vrable

                nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                • 14k Posts
                • 5k Reputation
                nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
                #14

                @syd said:

                I was also thinking of nickers favorite coach mike cuddles vrable

                I'm sure Dianna Russini was

                Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                sydS 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • nickersN nickers

                  @syd said:

                  I was also thinking of nickers favorite coach mike cuddles vrable

                  I'm sure Dianna Russini was

                  syd sydS Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 7k Posts
                  • 3k Reputation
                  sydS syd wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  @nickers said:

                  I'm sure Dianna Russini was

                  admit it nickers, you were freaking jealous 

                  nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
                  😂
                  Quote Reply
                  • sydS syd

                    @nickers said:

                    I'm sure Dianna Russini was

                    admit it nickers, you were freaking jealous 

                    nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                    • 14k Posts
                    • 5k Reputation
                    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    @syd said:

                    admit it nickers, you were freaking jealous 

                    No I think you were..

                    Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 15k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      I’ve heard quite a few “Mike Vrabel is a scumbag” stories over the years from people blessed to cross paths with him locally. 
                       

                      Kind of amusing to watch his personal life implode, honestly. Long time coming, karma says.

                      FlugelF 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                        I’ve heard quite a few “Mike Vrabel is a scumbag” stories over the years from people blessed to cross paths with him locally. 
                         

                        Kind of amusing to watch his personal life implode, honestly. Long time coming, karma says.

                        Flugel FlugelF Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 11k Posts
                        • 6k Reputation
                        FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        @dutch-oven said:

                        I’ve heard quite a few “Mike Vrabel is a scumbag” stories over the years from people blessed to cross paths with him locally. 
                         

                        Kind of amusing to watch his personal life implode, honestly. Long time coming, karma says.

                        I haven't been this disappointed since Ghoolie told me there's no such thing as Santa Claus...

                        I welcome the only Defensive Coordinator to earn a Superbowl Ring in New Orleans while understanding Revenge of the Nerds is a sequel. "Come get some!"
                        Canton DawgC 1 Reply Last reply
                        😂
                        Quote Reply
                        • FlugelF Flugel

                          @dutch-oven said:

                          I’ve heard quite a few “Mike Vrabel is a scumbag” stories over the years from people blessed to cross paths with him locally. 
                           

                          Kind of amusing to watch his personal life implode, honestly. Long time coming, karma says.

                          I haven't been this disappointed since Ghoolie told me there's no such thing as Santa Claus...

                          Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                          • 12k Posts
                          • 7k Reputation
                          Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          @flugel said:

                          I haven't been this disappointed since Ghoolie told me there's no such thing as Santa Claus...

                          ? You mean there isn’t? ??

                          Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
                          FlugelF T 2 Replies Last reply
                          😂
                          Quote Reply
                          • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                            @flugel said:

                            I haven't been this disappointed since Ghoolie told me there's no such thing as Santa Claus...

                            ? You mean there isn’t? ??

                            Flugel FlugelF Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 11k Posts
                            • 6k Reputation
                            FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            @canton-dawg said:

                            ? You mean there isn’t? ??

                            CD, I think the closest thing is the Grinch residing on Campus in Ann Arbor.  He was last seen robbing Xmas presents from Cindy Lou-Whooo and Woody-I-O-U..

                            I welcome the only Defensive Coordinator to earn a Superbowl Ring in New Orleans while understanding Revenge of the Nerds is a sequel. "Come get some!"
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            😂
                            Quote Reply
                            • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 10k Posts
                              • 2k Reputation
                              Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              I thought the board was gone forever. Glad to see it back. 

                              "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                                @flugel said:

                                I haven't been this disappointed since Ghoolie told me there's no such thing as Santa Claus...

                                ? You mean there isn’t? ??

                                TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 23k Posts
                                • 6k Reputation
                                T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                @canton-dawg said:

                                ? You mean there isn’t? ??

                                I'm gonna tell how we let our son know. After kids at school were telling him different we let him know that indeed he existed within the hearts of parents who loved their children. He took that explanation very well indeed. And then along came Easter and once again  we explained things and his response was one of absolute incredulity, "You mean the Easter Bunny Too!!!!!????" ??

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                😂
                                Quote Reply

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                Theme
                                • System
                                • Light
                                • Dark
                                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Forums
                                • Recent
                                • Popular
                                • Users
                                • Donate