Skip to content

The Official 2026 NFL Draft Thread

The Browns Board
534 29 9.5k 1
  • ONE MORE PICK TO SURVIVE for Boston.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    ONE MORE PICK TO SURVIVE for Boston.

    Or Indiana's Cooper.

  • @orion said:

    They are my second favorite team.  And they were my brother's favorite team.  Go Rams!

    I don't have a 2nd favorite team anymore. 

    Browns or bust. It's not really working out though ?

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    I don't have a 2nd favorite team anymore. 

    Browns or bust. It's not really working out though ?

    The browns are kind of like my second favorite team these days. I find I enjoy football more when I just watch whoever is on and just kind of keep tabs on the browns. 

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    Do we try to deal a 3rd round pick for a 2027 2nd round pick? 

  • Do we try to deal a 3rd round pick for a 2027 2nd round pick? 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Do we try to deal a 3rd round pick for a 2027 2nd round pick? 

    Depends if we got our Center or not.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    C'mon Browns....Denzel Boston.    Make me 2 for 2 Browns.  We need a Denzel for the offensive side of the ball.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Now we got the Punt and KO returner as well as a WR.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    Ok.  It's KC.  It's a receiver.  We needed one.  I didn't want him.  But he's our pick and I fully support him!

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    Jeez, a 5' 11" WR. Not in round 1

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    AB is completely underwhelming with his picks…again.

  • R Reality wrote on last edited by

    Here is your Corey Coleman...drop city 

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80

    Not a fan.  
     

    We got a punt returner. 

    to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect hands 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    So on to the next OL pick.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    I didn't know that he's struggled with stuttering.  I'm sure he was tormented as a kid.  But he's become a 1st round pick.  Gotta be proud of him.  Now concentrate on watching the ball all the way into your hands.

  • Not a fan.  
     

    We got a punt returner. 

    to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect hands 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Not a fan.  
     

    We got a punt returner. 

    to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect hands 

    I was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.

    We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Not a fan.  
     

    We got a punt returner. 

    to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect hands 

    I was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.

    We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.

    The draft ain't over yet.  

    Somehow, all along, I feared that we would take Concepcion at 24.  But that was because I figured that Boston was already gone.  But he's our pick.  He's a receiver.  We certainly need WR's.  He's pretty fast.  I'll support him.  And since I learned he's suffered with a stutter his whole life, to me, it's another reason to root for him to succeed.  

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Not a fan.  
     

    We got a punt returner. 

    to add to our collection of Smurf WRs with suspect hands 

    I was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.

    We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    I was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.

    We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.

    We have Fannin already for contested catches. We needed a WR that causes defenses to one on one with Fannin. Concepcion is capable of doing that when used all over the field properly. That is how Elko used him. He opened it up for others to get receptions underneath.

  • @bob806 said:

    I was thinking the same thing, hoping I'm wrong.

    We need a guy who can win contested catches down the sidelines, a bigger target.

    We have Fannin already for contested catches. We needed a WR that causes defenses to one on one with Fannin. Concepcion is capable of doing that when used all over the field properly. That is how Elko used him. He opened it up for others to get receptions underneath.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    We have Fannin already for contested catches. We needed a WR that causes defenses to one on one with Fannin. Concepcion is capable of doing that when used all over the field properly. That is how Elko used him. He opened it up for others to get receptions underneath.

    They must view him as an upgrade over Bond then. 

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    We'll see how he does. Im not in love with anything the browns are up to and, to me, he doesn't look, physically, like a receiver that goes on to be really successful. 

  • I didn't know that he's struggled with stuttering.  I'm sure he was tormented as a kid.  But he's become a 1st round pick.  Gotta be proud of him.  Now concentrate on watching the ball all the way into your hands.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by Ibleedbrown

    @orion said:

    I didn't know that he's struggled with stuttering.  I'm sure he was tormented as a kid.  But he's become a 1st round pick.  Gotta be proud of him.  Now concentrate on watching the ball all the way into your hands.

    I was just going to share something ab-b-bout that. Apparently he likes to cook too.
     

    IMG_6277.jpeg

    IMG_6277.jpeg

  • Jeez, a 5' 11" WR. Not in round 1

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    Jeez, a 5' 11" WR. Not in round 1

    Odell Beckham was a monster until injuries caught him.