Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Game

Game

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
11 Posts 8 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Clbrowns C
    • 30 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    C Clbrowns wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm suppose to go to the Game Sunday.I'm not going because if they lose i'm afraid it will get ugly and I'm pretty sure it will.What do you think is next if they lose?Where would we go from here?What do we do?Dear Santa all I want for christmas is a win!!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • razor1414 razor1414R
      • 242 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Not going cause it will get ugly? wtf does that mean and why wouldnt you go?

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Mr. T Mr. TM
        • 7k Posts
        • 184 Reputation
        Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
        #3

        If you want to get rid of your tickets Ill take them.

        Head or Gut?
        T 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Clbrowns C
          • 30 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          C Clbrowns wrote on last edited by
          #4

          We all know why people won't go.Who wants to watch Garbage Ball.NOT ME!!I'm tired of it.

          BrownIndianB 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • C Clbrowns

            We all know why people won't go.Who wants to watch Garbage Ball.NOT ME!!I'm tired of it.

            BrownIndian BrownIndianB
            • 2k Posts
            • 39 Reputation
            BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @clbrowns said:

            We all know why people won't go.Who wants to watch Garbage Ball.NOT ME!!I'm tired of it.

            no i dont. can u please tell me ?

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • razor1414 razor1414R
              • 242 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I pack up the car every home game with the hopes of victory. I can be sure of only a few things after the game. 1. im drunk and im drinking more to celebrate after the game or 2. Im drunk and Im drinking more to forget the epic failure I just witnessed. Either way I got to watch Browns football. As bad as it is its still better than watching the WNBA.

              V 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • razor1414R razor1414

                I pack up the car every home game with the hopes of victory. I can be sure of only a few things after the game. 1. im drunk and im drinking more to celebrate after the game or 2. Im drunk and Im drinking more to forget the epic failure I just witnessed. Either way I got to watch Browns football. As bad as it is its still better than watching the WNBA.

                Vegasdogg V
                • 1k Posts
                • 2 Reputation
                V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @razor1414 said:

                I pack up the car every home game with the hopes of victory. I can be sure of only a few things after the game. 1. im drunk and im drinking more to celebrate after the game or 2. Im drunk and Im drinking more to forget the epic failure I just witnessed. Either way I got to watch Browns football. As bad as it is its still better than watching the WNBA.

                Of course you have a designated driver? LOL. 😁

                "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
                razor1414R 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 390 Reputation
                  CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  i'd go if i lived in Cleveland.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Mr. TM Mr. T

                    If you want to get rid of your tickets Ill take them.

                    Tobalaz T
                    • 543 Posts
                    • 4 Reputation
                    T Tobalaz wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @mr.-t said:

                    If you want to get rid of your tickets Ill take them.

                    I'm running low on toilet paper, I'd be willing to use them, then mail them to the front office.

                    3 seasons until our new head coach, let's hope they get it right this time.
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • bonedawg B
                      • 847 Posts
                      • 26 Reputation
                      B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I live in Chicago and almost paid $195 a ticket to see the Browns when they come to town this year. Thank God I thought twice about that purchase.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • V Vegasdogg

                        @razor1414 said:

                        I pack up the car every home game with the hopes of victory. I can be sure of only a few things after the game. 1. im drunk and im drinking more to celebrate after the game or 2. Im drunk and Im drinking more to forget the epic failure I just witnessed. Either way I got to watch Browns football. As bad as it is its still better than watching the WNBA.

                        Of course you have a designated driver? LOL. 😁

                        razor1414 razor1414R
                        • 242 Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @vegasdogg said:

                        Of course you have a designated driver? LOL. 😁

                        Theres not than many turns on 90 heading towards Erie. Just close your eyes and hold the wheel straight.

                        Disclaimer razor1414 does not support drinking and driving, please drink responsibly and always designate a drunk driver. Consumption of alcohol may cause a flux in the time-space continuum, whereby gaps of time may seem to disappear.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate