Game
-
Not going cause it will get ugly? wtf does that mean and why wouldnt you go?
-
We all know why people won't go.Who wants to watch Garbage Ball.NOT ME!!I'm tired of it.
-
-
I pack up the car every home game with the hopes of victory. I can be sure of only a few things after the game. 1. im drunk and im drinking more to celebrate after the game or 2. Im drunk and Im drinking more to forget the epic failure I just witnessed. Either way I got to watch Browns football. As bad as it is its still better than watching the WNBA.
-
I pack up the car every home game with the hopes of victory. I can be sure of only a few things after the game. 1. im drunk and im drinking more to celebrate after the game or 2. Im drunk and Im drinking more to forget the epic failure I just witnessed. Either way I got to watch Browns football. As bad as it is its still better than watching the WNBA.
I pack up the car every home game with the hopes of victory. I can be sure of only a few things after the game. 1. im drunk and im drinking more to celebrate after the game or 2. Im drunk and Im drinking more to forget the epic failure I just witnessed. Either way I got to watch Browns football. As bad as it is its still better than watching the WNBA.
Of course you have a designated driver? LOL.

-
i'd go if i lived in Cleveland.
-
I live in Chicago and almost paid $195 a ticket to see the Browns when they come to town this year. Thank God I thought twice about that purchase.
-
I pack up the car every home game with the hopes of victory. I can be sure of only a few things after the game. 1. im drunk and im drinking more to celebrate after the game or 2. Im drunk and Im drinking more to forget the epic failure I just witnessed. Either way I got to watch Browns football. As bad as it is its still better than watching the WNBA.
Of course you have a designated driver? LOL.

Of course you have a designated driver? LOL.

Theres not than many turns on 90 heading towards Erie. Just close your eyes and hold the wheel straight.
Disclaimer razor1414 does not support drinking and driving, please drink responsibly and always designate a drunk driver. Consumption of alcohol may cause a flux in the time-space continuum, whereby gaps of time may seem to disappear.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login