What's the over/under on INT's thrown by Cle QB's this week?
-
I listen to Sirius sports talk radio everyday in the car and they have one team that does over/unders for betting all the time which got me to thinking - What would be the over/under on number of INT's Browns QB's throw this week?
Notice I said Browns' QBs because I agree with some out there who think Mangini plans on playing his boy Ratliff soon. Would it suprise anyone out there if we see a QB change at half time this Sunday?
-
I listen to Sirius sports talk radio everyday in the car and they have one team that does over/unders for betting all the time which got me to thinking - What would be the over/under on number of INT's Browns QB's throw this week?
Notice I said Browns' QBs because I agree with some out there who think Mangini plans on playing his boy Ratliff soon. Would it suprise anyone out there if we see a QB change at half time this Sunday?
I listen to Sirius sports talk radio everyday in the car and they have one team that does over/unders for betting all the time which got me to thinking - What would be the over/under on number of INT's Browns QB's throw this week?
Notice I said Browns' QBs because I agree with some out there who think Mangini plans on playing his boy Ratliff soon. Would it suprise anyone out there if we see a QB change at half time this Sunday?
2.
I'm saying that it'll be a push.
DA is a turnover machine, but Cincy's defense is not geared toward the passing game. They also only have 1 INT in 3 games. However, DA is just that good at throwing the ball to opponents.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login