Skip to content

Starting Offense - thoughts

The Browns Board
40 11 1.0k
  • @gumby73 said:

    Watson or Sanders ?

    We'll see.  As for Bond, I'm not so sure that this regime will value him like the old regime.  FWIW, Zac Jackson doesn't think much of him.

    @orion said:

    We'll see.  As for Bond, I'm not so sure that this regime will value him like the old regime.  FWIW, Zac Jackson doesn't think much of him.

    Something I've been saying for a few weeks now. I fully expect (barring injury) Bond's role will be decreased as he slides into the KR/PR & gadget player role. 

  • HInKFVBaIAEU2eP.jpg

  • Quinshon Judkins switches to No. 1 jersey for Browns

    Number change confirmed: Judkins will wear No. 1 in 2026, a number he previously wore at Ohio State, after No. 10 was assigned to rookie linebacker Justin Jefferson.

    Why it matters: The switch aligns with Judkins’ college identity and became possible after Martin Emerson’s departure freed up the number.

    Comeback season ahead: After a rookie season cut short by injury, Judkins is expected to play a major role under new offensive-minded head coach Todd Monken.

  • Hey Flugs, I believe the #34 is freed up with Ford leaving, What Do You Think ?

  • Judkins & Concepcion cannot both be wearing #1.  

  • I won't be wasting my time if they roll Watson out as starting QB. It's been about a decade since he's played good football.

  • My recollection, a while back Judkins announced that he was switching numbers...but didn't say to what number.   Then media speculation projected the #1 on him.  Then they gave his #10 out to a new LB.  Now Concepcion switched to #1 and Judkins is SOL.  And new reporting is saying that Judkins can have his old #10 back.  Silly-Season.

    I like #1 for Concepcion.  I think if you get issued #10 or 12...you never turn them back in.  

  • My vote goes to Royer as TE2 / WR6.  Fannin is somewhere in the top5 WR's. 

    Country Gronk was underappreciated at OSU, he always seemed to be in the right place at the right time.

    I wonder if Green will see KR reps to preview his eventual switch to fulltime WR.

  • My vote goes to Royer as TE2 / WR6.  Fannin is somewhere in the top5 WR's. 

    Country Gronk was underappreciated at OSU, he always seemed to be in the right place at the right time.

    I wonder if Green will see KR reps to preview his eventual switch to fulltime WR.

    @unsympathetic said:

    My vote goes to Royer as TE2 / WR6.  Fannin is somewhere in the top5 WR's. 

    Country Gronk was underappreciated at OSU, he always seemed to be in the right place at the right time.

    I wonder if Green will see KR reps to preview his eventual switch to fulltime WR.

    Ohio State's offense hasn't been TE friendly in a long time.