Skip to content

Manziel is back

The Browns Board
28 16 418 1
  • He's going to box someone.  Did his daddy run out of money?  

  • I’d love to know who on here was all-in on Johnny Football this time 2014…

  • I’d love to know who on here was all-in on Johnny Football this time 2014…

    @dutch-oven said:

    I’d love to know who on here was all-in on Johnny Football this time 2014…

    Who??

  • I’d love to know who on here was all-in on Johnny Football this time 2014…

    @dutch-oven said:

    I’d love to know who on here was all-in on Johnny Football this time 2014…

    It’s not fair to say l was “all in” on Manziel, but that was an exciting draft and it pushed me over the edge to stop lurking here and actually join. So see? Some good came out of it, lol.

    The hype was something else. Sure, he was short, but he had big hands and his highlight reel seemed otherworldly at the time. I was excited to see him do it in a Browns uniform.

    Until he actually did it in a Browns uniform. The hype faded pretty fast.

  • I’d love to know who on here was all-in on Johnny Football this time 2014…

    @dutch-oven said:

    I’d love to know who on here was all-in on Johnny Football this time 2014…

    Some Goof Ball said "No big deal!  Bernie Kosar & Jim Kelly were also party animals in college."   And I still stand by it Dom Gummit! 

  • I thought he'd be good until all the swan diving and money rolling in Vegas. I already knew he should have stayed 2 more years at A&M for maturity reasons and for the selfish reason I wanted him to keep us viable in the SEC.

  • He's going to box someone.  Did his daddy run out of money?  

    @orion said:

    He's going to box someone.  Did his daddy run out of money?  

    I guess he wants to get the rest of his brain cells knocked out of his skull... Hilarious...

  • JOHNNY FUCKING FOOTBALL

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I’d love to know who on here was all-in on Johnny Football this time 2014…

    It’s not fair to say l was “all in” on Manziel, but that was an exciting draft and it pushed me over the edge to stop lurking here and actually join. So see? Some good came out of it, lol.

    The hype was something else. Sure, he was short, but he had big hands and his highlight reel seemed otherworldly at the time. I was excited to see him do it in a Browns uniform.

    Until he actually did it in a Browns uniform. The hype faded pretty fast.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    It’s not fair to say l was “all in” on Manziel

    Thanks for posting that statement.  (and glad it drove you to unlurk yourself)

    I didn't want him.  But after we drafted him I was like, Oh well.  He's ours now so I've got to give him a clean slate and support our QB.   Now that I think of it, I said the same thing when trump was first elected.  That support lasted one fuckin' day because that's how long it took him to remove us from the Paris Climate Accord.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    It’s not fair to say l was “all in” on Manziel

    Thanks for posting that statement.  (and glad it drove you to unlurk yourself)

    I didn't want him.  But after we drafted him I was like, Oh well.  He's ours now so I've got to give him a clean slate and support our QB.   Now that I think of it, I said the same thing when trump was first elected.  That support lasted one fuckin' day because that's how long it took him to remove us from the Paris Climate Accord.

    @orion said:

    Thanks for posting that statement.  (and glad it drove you to unlurk yourself)

    I didn't want him.  But after we drafted him I was like, Oh well.  He's ours now so I've got to give him a clean slate and support our QB.   Now that I think of it, I said the same thing when trump was first elected.  That support lasted one fuckin' day because that's how long it took him to remove us from the Paris Climate Accord.

    LOL Yup, I was thinking maybe that little fucker will come through for us

  • @orion said:

    He's going to box someone.  Did his daddy run out of money?  

    I guess he wants to get the rest of his brain cells knocked out of his skull... Hilarious...

    @nickers said:

    I guess he wants to get the rest of his brain cells knocked out of his skull... Hilarious...

    Both of them?  There cannot be many left

  • I thought he'd be good until all the swan diving and money rolling in Vegas. I already knew he should have stayed 2 more years at A&M for maturity reasons and for the selfish reason I wanted him to keep us viable in the SEC.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I thought he'd be good until all the swan diving and money rolling in Vegas. I already knew he should have stayed 2 more years at A&M for maturity reasons and for the selfish reason I wanted him to keep us viable in the SEC.

    Players and teams were getting suspended for selling their own property (OSU).  He stays two more years there are no Music City Bowls or Texas Bowls…just sanctions and scholarship losses. 

  • Kind of lost in all the Billy Manziel nonsense in the relatively short time he was here was the time he allegedly bounced his then-girlfriends head off the door glass of his car during a domestic incident. 

    Homey's own dad prior to the draft admitted in an interview that his son drank to "self-medicate". And we still used the #22 overall pick on him. 

  • I was in favor of Johnny, though I didn't know about all the exploits while in college.

  • @orion said:

    He's going to box someone.  Did his daddy run out of money?  

    I guess he wants to get the rest of his brain cells knocked out of his skull... Hilarious...

    @nickers said:

    I guess he wants to get the rest of his brain cells knocked out of his skull... Hilarious...

    I'll say!  I didn't realize he had a couple survivors.  Stay tuned Nicks!

  • Kind of lost in all the Billy Manziel nonsense in the relatively short time he was here was the time he allegedly bounced his then-girlfriends head off the door glass of his car during a domestic incident. 

    Homey's own dad prior to the draft admitted in an interview that his son drank to "self-medicate". And we still used the #22 overall pick on him. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Kind of lost in all the Billy Manziel nonsense in the relatively short time he was here was the time he allegedly bounced his then-girlfriends head off the door glass of his car during a domestic incident. 

    So are they going to put him on the fight card with a 1-0 record?

  • What was his alter egos name when he dressed up in disguise?

  • What was his alter egos name when he dressed up in disguise?

    @kvoethe said:

    What was his alter egos name when he dressed up in disguise?

    Billy Manziel

  • @kvoethe said:

    What was his alter egos name when he dressed up in disguise?

    Billy Manziel

    @texasag1969 said:

    Billy Manziel

    He was in concussion protocol at the time.  Rofl

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Billy Manziel

    He was in concussion protocol at the time.  Rofl

    @kvoethe said:

    He was in concussion protocol at the time.  Rofl

    More of a stupor than a concussion.