Skip to content

Obama Library

Political Discussion
46 9 588 1
  • Looks like Jax just discovered what a gift shop is...

    Hilarious taking all of Trump's dick in your mouth constantly and then thinking THIS is a "gotcha". Oh fucking Obama. 

  • All of the sudden it's ok and not a grift huh? Only when Trump does it, even though you're not on a side.

    Dumbass

  • Looks like Jax just discovered what a gift shop is...

    Hilarious taking all of Trump's dick in your mouth constantly and then thinking THIS is a "gotcha". Oh fucking Obama. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Looks like Jax just discovered what a gift shop is...

    Hilarious taking all of Trump's dick in your mouth constantly and then thinking THIS is a "gotcha". Oh fucking Obama. 

    I’m surprised you’re still riding that Obammy dick, considering you’re a non-Democrat.

    Whatever in the fuck that is.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Looks like Jax just discovered what a gift shop is...

    Hilarious taking all of Trump's dick in your mouth constantly and then thinking THIS is a "gotcha". Oh fucking Obama. 

    I’m surprised you’re still riding that Obammy dick, considering you’re a non-Democrat.

    Whatever in the fuck that is.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I’m surprised you’re still riding that Obammy dick, considering you’re a non-Democrat.

    Whatever in the fuck that is.

    She's a typical blue haired liberal.. Wants all the freebies and fun but takes 0 accountability or responsibility for anything..

  • and woodpecker tries to ruin another thread with stupid attempted putdowns. Doesn't work, birdie is a moron.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Looks like Jax just discovered what a gift shop is...

    Hilarious taking all of Trump's dick in your mouth constantly and then thinking THIS is a "gotcha". Oh fucking Obama. 

    I’m surprised you’re still riding that Obammy dick, considering you’re a non-Democrat.

    Whatever in the fuck that is.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I’m surprised you’re still riding that Obammy dick, considering you’re a non-Democrat.

    Whatever in the fuck that is.

    You took that message as "riding his dick"? Bahaha. You morons truly live in a fully black and white world. Must be so peaceful in your simple little mind

  • JaxJ Jax

    All of the sudden it's ok and not a grift huh? Only when Trump does it, even though you're not on a side.

    Dumbass

    @jax said:

    All of the sudden it's ok and not a grift huh? Only when Trump does it, even though you're not on a side.

    Dumbass

    This was you trying to make a "grifting" statement?? Hahaha. Y'all love your false equivalencies. 

    Not even remotely close. Go put in your Trump merch, read your Trump Bible, call your grandkids on your Trump phone, and tell them to invest in Trump crypto coin.

    ....hahaha 

  • You poor guys. The delta variant of TDS has its hooks in you so bad you don’t even have the ability to take the high ground or even think critically anymore. 

    Here’s a link to the Gerald R. Ford library gift shop. Spoiler alert, it costs money to buy these things.

    https://estore.archives.gov/ford/category/home-gift

    For what it’s worth, the rest of us non-TDS afflicted individuals actually want these institutions to pay for themselves as much as possible. Go ahead and buy a Ford puzzle. Or an Obama puzzle. Buy a Trump puzzle when it comes available. You’re doing the rest of us a favor because it means the shortfall isn’t made up with taxpayer dollars. 

  • Looks like Jax just discovered what a gift shop is...

    Hilarious taking all of Trump's dick in your mouth constantly and then thinking THIS is a "gotcha". Oh fucking Obama. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Looks like Jax just discovered what a gift shop is...

    Hilarious taking all of Trump's dick in your mouth constantly and then thinking THIS is a "gotcha". Oh fucking Obama. 

    Haha…Yes, you can call it a gotcha, or what goes around comes around.

    I frankly don’t care who sells what, but when you come on here whining about Trump selling his stuff, don’t cry when your selective outrage calls you out sonny.

  • Hahaha

    Woody just went for his copout  “go to.”

  • Maybe now you can quote me 14 times in 4 different threads and desperately hope I respond ?‍♂️

    Good luck, champ. You can play false equivalencies with your MAGA friends without me

  • @mld-woody said:

    Looks like Jax just discovered what a gift shop is...

    Hilarious taking all of Trump's dick in your mouth constantly and then thinking THIS is a "gotcha". Oh fucking Obama. 

    I’m surprised you’re still riding that Obammy dick, considering you’re a non-Democrat.

    Whatever in the fuck that is.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I’m surprised you’re still riding that Obammy dick, considering you’re a non-Democrat.

    Whatever in the fuck that is.

    that's the woodpecker, waiting for an obaMao commie "ride"

    Woody Woodpecker Laughing GIFs | Tenor

  • Maybe now you can quote me 14 times in 4 different threads and desperately hope I respond ?‍♂️

    Good luck, champ. You can play false equivalencies with your MAGA friends without me

    @mld-woody said:

    Maybe now you can quote me 14 times in 4 different threads and desperately hope I respond ?‍♂️

    Good luck, champ. You can play false equivalencies with your MAGA friends without me

    You talking to me?

    Not quoting me in hopes I don’t see it?….in hopes I’ll  miss out putting you in your place in front of everyone? Not the first time you’ve done that.

    Youre a pussy liberal Woody.  Redundant I know. LOL

    I own you. You know I do.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Maybe now you can quote me 14 times in 4 different threads and desperately hope I respond ?‍♂️

    Good luck, champ. You can play false equivalencies with your MAGA friends without me

    You talking to me?

    Not quoting me in hopes I don’t see it?….in hopes I’ll  miss out putting you in your place in front of everyone? Not the first time you’ve done that.

    Youre a pussy liberal Woody.  Redundant I know. LOL

    I own you. You know I do.

    @fy56 said:

    You talking to me?

    Not quoting me in hopes I don’t see it?….in hopes I’ll  miss out putting you in your place in front of everyone? Not the first time you’ve done that.

    Youre a pussy liberal Woody.  Redundant I know. LOL

    I own you. You know I do.

    Yeah man, I posted right after you in the same thread, a public thread, hoping you wouldn't see it...

    ... Damn you aren't making even less sense now. 

    Or you did that on purpose to get a response. Those sweet, sweet responses you desperately crave so much. 

  • @fy56 said:

    You talking to me?

    Not quoting me in hopes I don’t see it?….in hopes I’ll  miss out putting you in your place in front of everyone? Not the first time you’ve done that.

    Youre a pussy liberal Woody.  Redundant I know. LOL

    I own you. You know I do.

    Yeah man, I posted right after you in the same thread, a public thread, hoping you wouldn't see it...

    ... Damn you aren't making even less sense now. 

    Or you did that on purpose to get a response. Those sweet, sweet responses you desperately crave so much. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Yeah man, I posted right after you in the same thread, a public thread, hoping you wouldn't see it...

    ... Damn you aren't making even less sense now. 

    Or you did that on purpose to get a response. Those sweet, sweet responses you desperately crave so much. 

    Yes Woody by all means keep those cutting edge responses coming.
    You’re the only faggot liberal I have on this board!

  • You poor guys. The delta variant of TDS has its hooks in you so bad you don’t even have the ability to take the high ground or even think critically anymore. 

    Here’s a link to the Gerald R. Ford library gift shop. Spoiler alert, it costs money to buy these things.

    https://estore.archives.gov/ford/category/home-gift

    For what it’s worth, the rest of us non-TDS afflicted individuals actually want these institutions to pay for themselves as much as possible. Go ahead and buy a Ford puzzle. Or an Obama puzzle. Buy a Trump puzzle when it comes available. You’re doing the rest of us a favor because it means the shortfall isn’t made up with taxpayer dollars. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    You poor guys. The delta variant of TDS has its hooks in you so bad you don’t even have the ability to take the high ground or even think critically anymore. 

    Here’s a link to the Gerald R. Ford library gift shop. Spoiler alert, it costs money to buy these things.

    https://estore.archives.gov/ford/category/home-gift

    For what it’s worth, the rest of us non-TDS afflicted individuals actually want these institutions to pay for themselves as much as possible. Go ahead and buy a Ford puzzle. Or an Obama puzzle. Buy a Trump puzzle when it comes available. You’re doing the rest of us a favor because it means the shortfall isn’t made up with taxpayer dollars. 

    So we need over priced items to pay for these institutions? I thought the over priced tickets to get in was enough?

    Did Ford have books on communism for sale? His items look pretty patriotic.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I’m surprised you’re still riding that Obammy dick, considering you’re a non-Democrat.

    Whatever in the fuck that is.

    You took that message as "riding his dick"? Bahaha. You morons truly live in a fully black and white world. Must be so peaceful in your simple little mind

    @mld-woody said:

    You took that message as "riding his dick"? Bahaha. You morons truly live in a fully black and white world. Must be so peaceful in your simple little mind

    You’ve been riding Obammy’s dick for years, so you should have a corner of his monument dedicated to you.

  • You poor guys. The delta variant of TDS has its hooks in you so bad you don’t even have the ability to take the high ground or even think critically anymore. 

    Here’s a link to the Gerald R. Ford library gift shop. Spoiler alert, it costs money to buy these things.

    https://estore.archives.gov/ford/category/home-gift

    For what it’s worth, the rest of us non-TDS afflicted individuals actually want these institutions to pay for themselves as much as possible. Go ahead and buy a Ford puzzle. Or an Obama puzzle. Buy a Trump puzzle when it comes available. You’re doing the rest of us a favor because it means the shortfall isn’t made up with taxpayer dollars. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    You poor guys. The delta variant of TDS has its hooks in you so bad you don’t even have the ability to take the high ground or even think critically anymore. 

    Here’s a link to the Gerald R. Ford library gift shop. Spoiler alert, it costs money to buy these things.

    https://estore.archives.gov/ford/category/home-gift

    For what it’s worth, the rest of us non-TDS afflicted individuals actually want these institutions to pay for themselves as much as possible. Go ahead and buy a Ford puzzle. Or an Obama puzzle. Buy a Trump puzzle when it comes available. You’re doing the rest of us a favor because it means the shortfall isn’t made up with taxpayer dollars. 

    You’re bringing up Trump in a thread about Obammy, then proceed to use the TDS buzzword.

    Make it make sense ?