Schedule
-
Looks like @Jax and @Buccaneers first two weeks
Steelers at Home Week 4 TNF
-
Looks like @Jax and @Buccaneers first two weeks
Steelers at Home Week 4 TNF
Looks like @Jax and @Buccaneers first two weeks
Steelers at Home Week 4 TNF
All I want to know is if I get to see Taylor Swift's Box and when.??
-
-
So the last time I had a cabin guys weekend in PA was September, 2023.
We're doing it again for the first time since that weekend, this time in Atwater (just north of Alliance) the last weekend of September and who do we play that weekend?
The Panthers.
-
-
The twats on here who love them some Baker Mayfield will be even twattier that week.
Except he won't have Evans to bail him out this year. Gone to 49ers.
-
The schedule makers seem to like pitting us against the Bengals the last week. I’m all for it. 3rd time in the last 4 years l believe.
-
Man, nice stretch for the players of 5 weeks of being in Cleveland including the bye. I don't know if I've ever seen that level of home games- doubt it'll matter by that point in the season but we shall see. There's game to win on that schedule for sure though.
Was hoping to go to either the Jacksonville or Tampa games but that's such a brutal time of year down here to be outside for several hours. Not to mention those two weeks are the peak of hurricane season. You'd sort of think the opposite- play up north in the early months but what do I know.
-
Man, nice stretch for the players of 5 weeks of being in Cleveland including the bye. I don't know if I've ever seen that level of home games- doubt it'll matter by that point in the season but we shall see. There's game to win on that schedule for sure though.
Was hoping to go to either the Jacksonville or Tampa games but that's such a brutal time of year down here to be outside for several hours. Not to mention those two weeks are the peak of hurricane season. You'd sort of think the opposite- play up north in the early months but what do I know.
Was hoping to go to either the Jacksonville or Tampa games but that's such a brutal time of year down here to be outside for several hours. Not to mention those two weeks are the peak of hurricane season. You'd sort of think the opposite- play up north in the early months but what do I know.
Ya know what your problem is? You give a shit about the players' and fans' wellbeing. You can't have a job at NFL headquarters until you get your mind right.
-
Man, nice stretch for the players of 5 weeks of being in Cleveland including the bye. I don't know if I've ever seen that level of home games- doubt it'll matter by that point in the season but we shall see. There's game to win on that schedule for sure though.
Was hoping to go to either the Jacksonville or Tampa games but that's such a brutal time of year down here to be outside for several hours. Not to mention those two weeks are the peak of hurricane season. You'd sort of think the opposite- play up north in the early months but what do I know.
Man, nice stretch for the players of 5 weeks of being in Cleveland including the bye. I don't know if I've ever seen that level of home games- doubt it'll matter by that point in the season but we shall see. There's game to win on that schedule for sure though.
Was hoping to go to either the Jacksonville or Tampa games but that's such a brutal time of year down here to be outside for several hours. Not to mention those two weeks are the peak of hurricane season. You'd sort of think the opposite- play up north in the early months but what do I know.
I don’t like going to September games in Cleveland because of the potential heat… I can’t imagine what they could be like in Florida.
-
Man, nice stretch for the players of 5 weeks of being in Cleveland including the bye. I don't know if I've ever seen that level of home games- doubt it'll matter by that point in the season but we shall see. There's game to win on that schedule for sure though.
Was hoping to go to either the Jacksonville or Tampa games but that's such a brutal time of year down here to be outside for several hours. Not to mention those two weeks are the peak of hurricane season. You'd sort of think the opposite- play up north in the early months but what do I know.
I don’t like going to September games in Cleveland because of the potential heat… I can’t imagine what they could be like in Florida.
I don’t like going to September games in Cleveland because of the potential heat… I can’t imagine what they could be like in Florida.
Shit man, I went to the Dolphins/Browns game in mid October a few years ago and was ready to leave at halftime. and you get used to the heat- September is an absolute no-go.
If you don't know, the Dolphins stadium intentionally is built to blast the sun in the away area. You want to sit near the Browns you're in an oven.
-
Easily the strangest Browns schedule I’ve ever seen and arguably the strangest NFL schedule ever put together.
-Two Florida trips back to back during hurricane season at the very least heavy rain.
- Four straight home games middle of the season. Has this happened before? they will be in Cleveland middle of the season for six weeks.
- No divisional game the first three weeks - hoped we could break in the offensive line before we play Pittsburgh and Baltimore (thank you)
- actually a season where we don’t have on paper a “tough” schedule.
-button up last half of the season chance that all games are under at least under 45 degrees
-two road games in NY at MetLife.
-
Man, nice stretch for the players of 5 weeks of being in Cleveland including the bye. I don't know if I've ever seen that level of home games- doubt it'll matter by that point in the season but we shall see. There's game to win on that schedule for sure though.
Was hoping to go to either the Jacksonville or Tampa games but that's such a brutal time of year down here to be outside for several hours. Not to mention those two weeks are the peak of hurricane season. You'd sort of think the opposite- play up north in the early months but what do I know.
I don’t like going to September games in Cleveland because of the potential heat… I can’t imagine what they could be like in Florida.
I don’t like going to September games in Cleveland because of the potential heat… I can’t imagine what they could be like in Florida.
The new dome appears like it's going to have a glass-like roof. I wonder how they counter the 'ant under a magnifying glass' affect...
I tee of at 7:28 am tomorrow (Sunday). By the time we're putting out on 18 it's supposed to be 80 degrees. Ugh, it's starting already. We get such a short spring.
-
I don’t like going to September games in Cleveland because of the potential heat… I can’t imagine what they could be like in Florida.
The new dome appears like it's going to have a glass-like roof. I wonder how they counter the 'ant under a magnifying glass' affect...
I tee of at 7:28 am tomorrow (Sunday). By the time we're putting out on 18 it's supposed to be 80 degrees. Ugh, it's starting already. We get such a short spring.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login