Is This Thing On?
-
I'm not familiar with those places...nor do they pop up when searched.
They have long closed down. They were offshoots of the dawgtalkers when it was attached with the Browns site. Brownsbabe started Dig Dawgs. Can't remember who started the Dark Side. Kind of a crazy guy, fun, and I liked him, just a bit crazy. I was a regular on both. Now i have to figure out who Syd was over there. I like walks down memory lane. I talked with Babe not long ago. She made her once every 6 year appearance on dawg talkers a few weeks back. She is a widow now, which was sad news.
-
I'm not familiar with those places...nor do they pop up when searched.
They have long closed down. They were offshoots of the dawgtalkers when it was attached with the Browns site. Brownsbabe started Dig Dawgs. Can't remember who started the Dark Side. Kind of a crazy guy, fun, and I liked him, just a bit crazy. I was a regular on both. Now i have to figure out who Syd was over there. I like walks down memory lane. I talked with Babe not long ago. She made her once every 6 year appearance on dawg talkers a few weeks back. She is a widow now, which was sad news.
-
Dot Net? If so, I was a member there...perhaps I still am...wouldn't know, I never go or post there. I don't like that board. It seems like it's run by a catholic grade school nun.
Dot Net? If so, I was a member there...perhaps I still am...wouldn't know, I never go or post there. I don't like that board. It seems like it's run by a catholic grade school nun.
It's loosened up a lot from the days you were there Vette. There are still rules of the road so it is monitored a little tighter than here, but it isn't hard to stay in bounds.
I just made a roster check of the site. You are still listed as a member. Your name is still holding a place for you.
-
Dot Net? If so, I was a member there...perhaps I still am...wouldn't know, I never go or post there. I don't like that board. It seems like it's run by a catholic grade school nun.
Dot Net? If so, I was a member there...perhaps I still am...wouldn't know, I never go or post there. I don't like that board. It seems like it's run by a catholic grade school nun.
It's loosened up a lot from the days you were there Vette. There are still rules of the road so it is monitored a little tighter than here, but it isn't hard to stay in bounds.
I just made a roster check of the site. You are still listed as a member. Your name is still holding a place for you.
-
-
I'm not familiar with those places...nor do they pop up when searched.
They have long closed down. They were offshoots of the dawgtalkers when it was attached with the Browns site. Brownsbabe started Dig Dawgs. Can't remember who started the Dark Side. Kind of a crazy guy, fun, and I liked him, just a bit crazy. I was a regular on both. Now i have to figure out who Syd was over there. I like walks down memory lane. I talked with Babe not long ago. She made her once every 6 year appearance on dawg talkers a few weeks back. She is a widow now, which was sad news.
They have long closed down. They were offshoots of the dawgtalkers when it was attached with the Browns site. Brownsbabe started Dig Dawgs. Can't remember who started the Dark Side. Kind of a crazy guy, fun, and I liked him, just a bit crazy. I was a regular on both. Now i have to figure out who Syd was over there. I like walks down memory lane. I talked with Babe not long ago. She made her once every 6 year appearance on dawg talkers a few weeks back. She is a widow now, which was sad news.
devo started dark side, I am pretty sure I was Syd at both of the places,D.D kinda hated me, remember shooter ? he started site but i think it may be gone, I lost track
-
Dot Net? If so, I was a member there...perhaps I still am...wouldn't know, I never go or post there. I don't like that board. It seems like it's run by a catholic grade school nun.
Dot Net? If so, I was a member there...perhaps I still am...wouldn't know, I never go or post there. I don't like that board. It seems like it's run by a catholic grade school nun.
It's loosened up a lot from the days you were there Vette. There are still rules of the road so it is monitored a little tighter than here, but it isn't hard to stay in bounds.
I just made a roster check of the site. You are still listed as a member. Your name is still holding a place for you.
-
They have long closed down. They were offshoots of the dawgtalkers when it was attached with the Browns site. Brownsbabe started Dig Dawgs. Can't remember who started the Dark Side. Kind of a crazy guy, fun, and I liked him, just a bit crazy. I was a regular on both. Now i have to figure out who Syd was over there. I like walks down memory lane. I talked with Babe not long ago. She made her once every 6 year appearance on dawg talkers a few weeks back. She is a widow now, which was sad news.
devo started dark side, I am pretty sure I was Syd at both of the places,D.D kinda hated me, remember shooter ? he started site but i think it may be gone, I lost track
devo started dark side, I am pretty sure I was Syd at both of the places,D.D kinda hated me, remember shooter ? he started site but i think it may be gone, I lost track
LOL..Devo...that's it I remember Shooter. Said he was a bartender at Shooters in the Flats. Darkside was funny. Corporate Executive always talking about his Taiwanese hookers. LOL
There isn't a Syd listed as a member at dawgtalkers. The board changed hands in 2006, so that is as far back as it goes.
-
-
devo started dark side, I am pretty sure I was Syd at both of the places,D.D kinda hated me, remember shooter ? he started site but i think it may be gone, I lost track
LOL..Devo...that's it I remember Shooter. Said he was a bartender at Shooters in the Flats. Darkside was funny. Corporate Executive always talking about his Taiwanese hookers. LOL
There isn't a Syd listed as a member at dawgtalkers. The board changed hands in 2006, so that is as far back as it goes.
There isn't a Syd listed as a member at dawgtalkers.
Wasn't he called Atom back then?
Do they pull your pants down to administer the ruler??
lol, there's an instructor at the gym that threatens to pull my pants down when I do something stoopid.
So I try and do something stupid whenever I go.
I try and make people laugh. I think we're here to learn, grow, work, help others, all that stuff...but also to have fun. And she can't pull my pants down because Mrs. Wife is there also.
-
There isn't a Syd listed as a member at dawgtalkers.
Wasn't he called Atom back then?
Do they pull your pants down to administer the ruler??
lol, there's an instructor at the gym that threatens to pull my pants down when I do something stoopid.
So I try and do something stupid whenever I go.
I try and make people laugh. I think we're here to learn, grow, work, help others, all that stuff...but also to have fun. And she can't pull my pants down because Mrs. Wife is there also.
Wasn't he called Atom back then?
lol, there's an instructor at the gym that threatens to pull my pants down when I do something stoopid.
So I try and do something stupid whenever I go.
I try and make people laugh. I think we're here to learn, grow, work, help others, all that stuff...but also to have fun. And she can't pull my pants down because Mrs. Wife is there also. 
Wasn't he called Atom back then?
lol, there's an instructor at the gym that threatens to pull my pants down when I do something stoopid.
So I try and do something stupid whenever I go.
I try and make people laugh. I think we're here to learn, grow, work, help others, all that stuff...but also to have fun. And she can't pull my pants down because Mrs. Wife is there also. 
I thought he said the name was the same? I do remember a atom back then.
I scrolled the A's but quit searching once it started listed listing people with zero posts.
-
Wasn't he called Atom back then?
no LOL that was here when I lost Syds password , I called myself F.U.C.K on some boards
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login