Skip to content

2026 Run The 9 thread. Your Offense, Defense & Personnel Analysis.

Pinned The Browns Board
87 8 1.8k
  • My youtube seems to think all I want to watch is tia's competitors.. In addition to tia's content, these may be decent channels. Matchquarters probably has the most content.

    MatchQuarters , Thinking Football , Armchair Coach Justin , Caleb Merritt , L. Seth Storer

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @unsympathetic said:

    My youtube seems to think all I want to watch is tia's competitors.. In addition to tia's content, these may be decent channels. Matchquarters probably has the most content.

    MatchQuarters , Thinking Football , Armchair Coach Justin , Caleb Merritt , L. Seth Storer

    I'm familiar with the first, not the rest. That said, I wouldn't call any of them, or people who put their passion and knowledge of the game into content my "competitors". I think of it more as a community with various offerings.

    If I did/do have competitors, it would be the bullshit and hype media sites that talk alot, but say very little actual football.

    Dawgs By Nature, Browns Nation, etc etc... and the seemingly endless PodCast Bros.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #18

    There's going to be a LOT of Darian Mensah material from myself until the 2027 Draft.

    RunThe9@tjRT9s
    Darian Mensah vs @IlliniFootball

    1st Drive - Man Look pre-snap off Penny Front (0?) w/ possible Low-Hole MLB. Rotation to Cover 3 w/ CB Distro Curl-Flat

    3rd Drive - Cover 1 look pre-snap off Penny Front
    Same Cover 3 rotation w/ CB Distro Curl-Flat

    Nice seeing the QB getting Show more
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Denzel has been putting in work to master his craft beyond scheduled practices.

    RunThe9@tjRT9s
    Don't want to make too much of buckets & shorts practices BUT..
    D.B. has clearly been working on even shoulder plane - reducing route tells. When he does make his cut, you see the big 3 things all happen simultaneously...

    - Shoulders
    - Hip Sink
    - Footwork (O/S plant, turn, Show more
    Mac🦬@tha_buffaloIm not even kidding you when I say theres a strong possibility Denzel Boston will lead the #Browns in targets this year
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I'm really excited to see Boston and Concepcion this season, and hopeful that Bond progresses well.

    With any luck it will be Sanders throwing to them....

  • I'm really excited to see Boston and Concepcion this season, and hopeful that Bond progresses well.

    With any luck it will be Sanders throwing to them....

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm really excited to see Boston and Concepcion this season, and hopeful that Bond progresses well.

    With any luck it will be Sanders throwing to them....

    And I'm afraid that if Sanders proves he is better than Watson, then Haslem will doggedly stick with Watson to prove losing all those draft choices was justified.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm really excited to see Boston and Concepcion this season, and hopeful that Bond progresses well.

    With any luck it will be Sanders throwing to them....

    And I'm afraid that if Sanders proves he is better than Watson, then Haslem will doggedly stick with Watson to prove losing all those draft choices was justified.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @texasag1969 said:

    And I'm afraid that if Sanders proves he is better than Watson, then Haslem will doggedly stick with Watson to prove losing all those draft choices was justified.

    If it's close, Sanders should start.

    If Watson legitimately is better, he should start.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm really excited to see Boston and Concepcion this season, and hopeful that Bond progresses well.

    With any luck it will be Sanders throwing to them....

    And I'm afraid that if Sanders proves he is better than Watson, then Haslem will doggedly stick with Watson to prove losing all those draft choices was justified.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @texasag1969 said:

    And I'm afraid that if Sanders proves he is better than Watson, then Haslem will doggedly stick with Watson to prove losing all those draft choices was justified.

    I don't think so. I think that after calling Watson a swing and a miss this past winter, Haslam would prefer to see Sanders be the starter in order to find out if he can get his Manning next draft...or not. I honestly think he'd rather be able to put the whole Watson thing behind him. But Haslam is a flicked man...so ya never know.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm really excited to see Boston and Concepcion this season, and hopeful that Bond progresses well.

    With any luck it will be Sanders throwing to them....

    And I'm afraid that if Sanders proves he is better than Watson, then Haslem will doggedly stick with Watson to prove losing all those draft choices was justified.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @texasag1969 said:

    And I'm afraid that if Sanders proves he is better than Watson, then Haslem will doggedly stick with Watson to prove losing all those draft choices was justified.

    I've read this back to myself 3 times now. Still haven't been able to come up with a logical scenario with real life application.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    And I'm afraid that if Sanders proves he is better than Watson, then Haslem will doggedly stick with Watson to prove losing all those draft choices was justified.

    I've read this back to myself 3 times now. Still haven't been able to come up with a logical scenario with real life application.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @tiamat63 said:

    I've read this back to myself 3 times now. Still haven't been able to come up with a logical scenario with real life application.

    Makes sense if you think of the logic it took Haslem to take JFF because a homeless guy told him he should do so.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I've read this back to myself 3 times now. Still haven't been able to come up with a logical scenario with real life application.

    Makes sense if you think of the logic it took Haslem to take JFF because a homeless guy told him he should do so.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @texasag1969 said:

    Makes sense if you think of the logic it took Haslem to take JFF because a homeless guy told him he should do so.

    I don't believe that's at all why Haslem drafted Manziel though.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Makes sense if you think of the logic it took Haslem to take JFF because a homeless guy told him he should do so.

    I don't believe that's at all why Haslem drafted Manziel though.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't believe that's at all why Haslem drafted Manziel though.

    He drafted Manziel for the glitz. He paid Bill Parcells 100 grand to evaluate the draftable QB's. Parcells said, Whatever you do don't draft Manziel. Haslam is a dope.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I don't believe that's at all why Haslem drafted Manziel though.

    He drafted Manziel for the glitz. He paid Bill Parcells 100 grand to evaluate the draftable QB's. Parcells said, Whatever you do don't draft Manziel. Haslam is a dope.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @orion said:

    He drafted Manziel for the glitz. He paid Bill Parcells 100 grand to evaluate the draftable QB's. Parcells said, Whatever you do don't draft Manziel. Haslam is a dope.

    So who told him to trade away all those draft choices for Watson?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Dline - putting the FU in FUNDAMENTALS

    RunThe9@tjRT9s
    Fire Department: "Stop, Drop, Roll"

    Ludacris: "Stop, Drop, Kaboom"

    Dline: "Shock, Locate, Shed"
  • @orion said:

    He drafted Manziel for the glitz. He paid Bill Parcells 100 grand to evaluate the draftable QB's. Parcells said, Whatever you do don't draft Manziel. Haslam is a dope.

    So who told him to trade away all those draft choices for Watson?

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @texasag1969 said:

    So who told him to trade away all those draft choices for Watson?

    Good question. My best guess would be that he asked Berry something like, What the hell can we do about our QB position. Resulting in Berry researching options and presenting them to his boss. And since the Rams had just demonstrated with the trade of Goff for Stafford and subsequent super bowl victory, that may have been the path chosen.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #31
    RunThe9@tjRT9s
    One of #ShedeurSanders best passes of the season that I haven't seen posted. I've seen users pointing to questionable throws that were were fortunate catches - but THIS is legitimately a great rep.

    - #DaBears show an 8-0 front.
    - 5 man pressure w/ the nickel the RB side.
    - Show more
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #32

    While he wasn't the one that fucked up his gap responsibility, this is a reminder - DON'T be the nickel in this play.

    You get THAT CLEAR then you're CLEAR for takeoff!

  • While he wasn't the one that fucked up his gap responsibility, this is a reminder - DON'T be the nickel in this play.

    You get THAT CLEAR then you're CLEAR for takeoff!

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @tiamat63 said:

    While he wasn't the one that fucked up his gap responsibility, this is a reminder - DON'T be the nickel in this play.

    You get THAT CLEAR then you're CLEAR for takeoff!

    ...not allowed to watch video.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    While he wasn't the one that fucked up his gap responsibility, this is a reminder - DON'T be the nickel in this play.

    You get THAT CLEAR then you're CLEAR for takeoff!

    ...not allowed to watch video.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @orion said:

    ...not allowed to watch video.

    Interesting. It is just you or is anyone else having an issue? It's a public post so privacy settings shouldn't be an issue.

  • @orion said:

    ...not allowed to watch video.

    Interesting. It is just you or is anyone else having an issue? It's a public post so privacy settings shouldn't be an issue.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #35

    @tiamat63 said:

    Interesting. It is just you or is anyone else having an issue? It's a public post so privacy settings shouldn't be an issue.

    I was unable to as well. Here's what stopped me (below) after I clicked on the play arrow:

    image.png

  • Dline - putting the FU in FUNDAMENTALS

    RunThe9@tjRT9s
    Fire Department: "Stop, Drop, Roll"

    Ludacris: "Stop, Drop, Kaboom"

    Dline: "Shock, Locate, Shed"
    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @tiamat63 said:

    Dline - putting the FU in FUNDAMENTALS

    BA-BOOMBA! This guy not only shocked, located and shed - he also made the tackle immediately. That was a pretty informative way of the DT saying we're closed here without needing to say a word. Like the GREAT Paul Brown once said "When you win say little. When you lose say even less..."

    Thanks for the informative videos TJ!