Hillary Clinton’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
-
That’s not a euphemism. It’s just Hillary’s chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Here’s the thing though, it was published in a little community cookbook from Punta Gorda, FL in 1978. Bill wasn’t even the governor of Arkansas then, he was the attorney general of Arkansas. How the heck was she even on the radar of the Ladies Auxiliary Deep Creek Elks Lodge in Punta Gorda, FL?
I get a kick out of thumbing through old cook books and l thought you guys might think this was interesting too.
To think, long before she was a first lady or senator and having people killed, she made cookies. Heck, maybe she was having people killed then too? Who knows?
I have no idea if the recipe is good or not.


-
Great chocolate chip cookies have flaky finishing salt
I see none here
Therefore, not great cookies
-
Great chocolate chip cookies have flaky finishing salt
I see none here
Therefore, not great cookies
Great chocolate chip cookies have flaky finishing salt
I see none here
Therefore, not great cookies
You better hope Hillary doesn’t find out you said that…
I’m not sure l need finishing salt. In my middle age l’m trying to figure out how to get by with less salt anyway. Trying to be heart healthy here.
About the only chocolate chip cookies l like are the fresh baked variety. I don’t care for store bought.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login