ICE kill again
-
Ok, l guess we do have an anti-body cam crowd. It seemed like during the Minnesota incidents the board here was largely thinking it was a good idea on both sides for ICE officers to wear them. It’s standard operating procedure for a lot of law enforcement agencies and largely protects the officers themselves.
I get what you're trying to do. Best of luck.
I get what you're trying to do. Best of luck.
There’s nothing groundbreaking happening here. Just re-assessing the sub-forum’s thoughts on body cameras for ICE agents out loud.
I apologize if l disrupted the focus of your thread.
-
ffs, now comes this fucking shit of putting words in peoples mouths and changing the focus of the topic
You seem to be overreacting here. I don’t get it.
I’m just referring to a past convo we had with similar subject matter with ICE in MN. My recollection was we had a general consensus that body cams were a good idea for ICE agents to wear. I didn’t know we had anyone opposed to it. That’s it man. I’m not giving you a hard time about it, l just didn’t know anyone here thought it was unimportant.
I think it is. They’re a law enforcement agency doing unprecedented things. I think it’s a good idea that transparency be at the forefront.
“No body cameras” was literally mentioned in the OP. There’s no change in focus.
You seem to be overreacting here.
You read too much into typed posts.
I think it is. They’re a law enforcement agency doing unprecedented things. I think it’s a good idea that transparency be at the forefront.
Going off your thought for womens rights, why do you want to talk about what ICE agents wear? There's no ICE agents here to defend themselves.
-
You seem to be overreacting here.
You read too much into typed posts.
I think it is. They’re a law enforcement agency doing unprecedented things. I think it’s a good idea that transparency be at the forefront.
Going off your thought for womens rights, why do you want to talk about what ICE agents wear? There's no ICE agents here to defend themselves.
-
I get what you're trying to do. Best of luck.
There’s nothing groundbreaking happening here. Just re-assessing the sub-forum’s thoughts on body cameras for ICE agents out loud.
I apologize if l disrupted the focus of your thread.
There’s nothing groundbreaking happening here. Just re-assessing the sub-forum’s thoughts on body cameras for ICE agents out loud.
I apologize if l disrupted the focus of your thread.
No no, you're good. I appreciate your attempts to genuinely engage with our MAGA acquaintances
-
These threads always show us how disgustingly xenophobic so many of MAGA are
-
These threads always show us how disgustingly xenophobic so many of MAGA are
You are such a cun't boi pussy.. A hypocrite who picks on people for their handicaps and physical dimensions... You have zero right to call or accuse anyone of anything.. You're a schmuck! And a detriment to society.
-
Women’s rights?
Your mama’s a man.
You are a special kind of stupid.
Ok, l guess we do have an anti-body cam crowd.
How did anyone become anti body cam all of the sudden? Explain your response. You can't because you make shit up.
-
These threads always show us how disgustingly xenophobic so many of MAGA are
It's great you don't even comprehend the irony in your own sentence
-
Illegal kills again
I’m still waiting on Peckers outrage post about this.
-
These threads always show us how disgustingly xenophobic so many of MAGA are
You are such a cun't boi pussy.. A hypocrite who picks on people for their handicaps and physical dimensions... You have zero right to call or accuse anyone of anything.. You're a schmuck! And a detriment to society.
-
Quiet, piggy
Put your mask on and shut up soyboy!
-
Quiet, piggy
Put your mask on and shut up soyboy!
-
It's funny your brain stopped in 2020
Not to mention a lot of folks are wearing masks in Cleveland today. Smoke from Canada is rough
Your brain stopped the day your mothers test tube was fertilized
-
Women’s rights?
Your mama’s a man.
You are a special kind of stupid.
Ok, l guess we do have an anti-body cam crowd.
How did anyone become anti body cam all of the sudden? Explain your response. You can't because you make shit up.
You are a special kind of stupid.
How did anyone become anti body cam all of the sudden? Explain your response. You can't because you make shit up.
The “fuck you and your body cams” thing. Maybe l misunderstood you, but it seemed like you weren’t a fan. You’ve been a little overdramatic in this thread though.
-
-
woodpecker's illegals who rape and murder and try to run over our American I.C.E. agents get what they
deserve - kicked out permanently, or shot if they try to murder our agents.
Screw your illegals, woodpecker. They don't get killed unless they try to kill.
-
You are a special kind of stupid.
How did anyone become anti body cam all of the sudden? Explain your response. You can't because you make shit up.
The “fuck you and your body cams” thing. Maybe l misunderstood you, but it seemed like you weren’t a fan. You’ve been a little overdramatic in this thread though.
The “fuck you and your body cams” thing. Maybe l misunderstood you, but it seemed like you weren’t a fan. You’ve been a little overdramatic in this thread though.
You trying to troll now like your buddy woody?
Having a body cam and whether a federal agent was justified in self defense are 2 different issues.
Not wearing a body cam doesn't automatically make him guilty of murder, but you 2 knock yourselves out twisting the story again.
I think body cams are great for the agents wearing them so they don't get accused of wrong doing by the trust worthy criminals trying to kill them.
Not over dramatic, just the opposite, shutting down you and your buddies drama over nothing.
-
woodpecker's illegals who rape and murder and try to run over our American I.C.E. agents get what they
deserve - kicked out permanently, or shot if they try to murder our agents.
Screw your illegals, woodpecker. They don't get killed unless they try to kill.
woodpecker's illegals who rape and murder and try to run over our American I.C.E. agents get what they
deserve - kicked out permanently, or shot if they try to murder our agents.
Screw your illegals, woodpecker. They don't get killed unless they try to kill.
You know the guy murdered in Maine had work authorization to be here and was issued a SSN, right?
Or do you still believe in the fantasy that every brown person ICE targets is a "violent criminal illegal"?
-
The “fuck you and your body cams” thing. Maybe l misunderstood you, but it seemed like you weren’t a fan. You’ve been a little overdramatic in this thread though.
You trying to troll now like your buddy woody?
Having a body cam and whether a federal agent was justified in self defense are 2 different issues.
Not wearing a body cam doesn't automatically make him guilty of murder, but you 2 knock yourselves out twisting the story again.
I think body cams are great for the agents wearing them so they don't get accused of wrong doing by the trust worthy criminals trying to kill them.
Not over dramatic, just the opposite, shutting down you and your buddies drama over nothing.
I think body cams are great for the agents wearing them so they don't get accused of wrong doing by the trust worthy criminals trying to kill them.
Not over dramatic, just the opposite, shutting down you and your buddies drama over nothing.
There you go, a simple misunderstanding. You’re still being a little dramatic. “Shutting down you and your buddies…” Come on man. All of that just to find out we agree on body cams?
Let’s enjoy the moment, lol.
-
Hilarious to believe everything ICE says when we know they've lied in the past...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login