Training Camp - starts July 29th
-
Watson was picked off my Damarri Mathis. Dude has such a promising start to his career then fizzled + injury. Hoping he can regain some form and play nickel CB.
Forgot I gave some critiques on his play a few years back.
-
Watson was picked off my Damarri Mathis. Dude has such a promising start to his career then fizzled + injury. Hoping he can regain some form and play nickel CB.
Forgot I gave some critiques on his play a few years back.
Watson was picked off my Damarri Mathis. Dude has such a promising start to his career then fizzled + injury. Hoping he can regain some form and play nickel CB.
Forgot I gave some critiques on his play a few years back.
for the people bitching about wards contract, maybe this guy could have replaced him
-
Supposedly there were 9 offensive pre-snap penalties today. Monken said something like, Obviously we're not there yet.
-
It's been a real problem for years. Hopefully Monken straightens it out, like Gregg Williams did.
Yeah, hopefully it's just a matter of a lot of newbies to Monken's Offense and OL early on in training camp. I bet the rookies have so much going on in their heads this early that even the snap count is overwhelming. The repetition of it all throughout camp should help reduce these penalties. They'll also have meetings to remind guys where to line up per play/situation; and what their various blocking assignments are on the playside and backside of Center. Unfortunately, we're at the 1st week of kinks that need to be ironed out. Monken and his position coaches will giddy up and get after these guys; so they're able to practice with and scimmage other teams before too long. Fingers crossed....
-
Morning, friends.
I'm trying to make it to my yearly camp date(s) this week & next.
Because I'm not a bot or a scalper, apparently getting normal training camp tickets is impossible. So if any of you fine Dawgs have access, or know of someone getting rid of or even selling their training camp tickets these next two weeks - please DM or email me ... [email protected] Phone number available upon request.
Help me, help you, by getting the most accurate and honest training camp coverage.
-
Morning, friends.
I'm trying to make it to my yearly camp date(s) this week & next.
Because I'm not a bot or a scalper, apparently getting normal training camp tickets is impossible. So if any of you fine Dawgs have access, or know of someone getting rid of or even selling their training camp tickets these next two weeks - please DM or email me ... [email protected] Phone number available upon request.
Help me, help you, by getting the most accurate and honest training camp coverage.
-
That's a shame. How do ya fix that? Sell them In Person on the morning of practice?
Admittedly, I'm not entirely certain. I know it can't be any one thing to fix a more complex issue.
Returning to the classic 'box office' is one of those things. The other would be for Browns fans to claim free camp tickets only to resell them. That's pretty shitty, IMHO. But a good start.
-
Morning, friends.
I'm trying to make it to my yearly camp date(s) this week & next.
Because I'm not a bot or a scalper, apparently getting normal training camp tickets is impossible. So if any of you fine Dawgs have access, or know of someone getting rid of or even selling their training camp tickets these next two weeks - please DM or email me ... [email protected] Phone number available upon request.
Help me, help you, by getting the most accurate and honest training camp coverage.
Morning, friends.
I'm trying to make it to my yearly camp date(s) this week & next.
Because I'm not a bot or a scalper, apparently getting normal training camp tickets is impossible. So if any of you fine Dawgs have access, or know of someone getting rid of or even selling their training camp tickets these next two weeks - please DM or email me ... [email protected] Phone number available upon request.
Help me, help you, by getting the most accurate and honest training camp coverage.
Yep, I live 2 miles away and I haven't been able to attend camp in years. It was much easier before these tickets.
-
Morning, friends.
I'm trying to make it to my yearly camp date(s) this week & next.
Because I'm not a bot or a scalper, apparently getting normal training camp tickets is impossible. So if any of you fine Dawgs have access, or know of someone getting rid of or even selling their training camp tickets these next two weeks - please DM or email me ... [email protected] Phone number available upon request.
Help me, help you, by getting the most accurate and honest training camp coverage.
Yep, I live 2 miles away and I haven't been able to attend camp in years. It was much easier before these tickets.
Yep, I live 2 miles away and I haven't been able to attend camp in years. It was much easier before these tickets.
Back in the day I attended the Broncos training camp in Greeley and all you had to do was walk over to the practice field and watch from the sidelines for free as long as you stayed out of the players' & coaches' way. I'm sure that is all different now though. They met there for 20 years from 1982-2002. Yep, got to see old horseface & Aggie Gary Kubiak practice as QBs 1 & 2. Now they go to SE Denver at a place called Dove Valley.
-
I was only aware of the two open days they would have where you could come watch TC for free.
@tiamat63 you may want to check into that and see if they're still doing it?
-
That's a shame. How do ya fix that? Sell them In Person on the morning of practice?
That used to be a very fun tradition to drive from Fairport/Rochester, NY to Berea (as far back as when the practices were at Baldwin Wallace University). We live in Florida these days so I don't feel the sting of it today. However, I feel really bad for all our fans left feeling less important than the greed of the owner. It's not like the Browns have more than 1 playoff win since 1999 here in the yea 2026 right? This type of fun I spoke of is now only available to those that can afford season tickets. If one lives out of state, they can purchase the Sunday Ticket to see the Browns almost every week (with the excception of night games that won't be shown on YouTube - because the NFL is THAT greedy). When we get right down to it - this is a bad way to treat a fan-base that has remained loyal to a franchise in spite of it's inability to draft a QB capable of leading the team to multiple playoff wins since getting Kosar in the Supplemental Draft in 85. Baker is a good QB for another franchise frequenting playoffs today so he's worthy of mention.
-
I was only aware of the two open days they would have where you could come watch TC for free.
@tiamat63 you may want to check into that and see if they're still doing it?
@gator said:
I was only aware of the two open days they would have where you could come watch TC for free.
@tiamat63 you may want to check into that and see if they're still doing it?
All of training camp is free now for the public sessions. However it's done on a ticket system.
Sadly, a lot of those tickets are scooped up and then sold. A lot bots and resellers taking advantage of it.
It's the biggest reason I'm submitting for media credentials after the season ends.
-
@gator said:
I was only aware of the two open days they would have where you could come watch TC for free.
@tiamat63 you may want to check into that and see if they're still doing it?
All of training camp is free now for the public sessions. However it's done on a ticket system.
Sadly, a lot of those tickets are scooped up and then sold. A lot bots and resellers taking advantage of it.
It's the biggest reason I'm submitting for media credentials after the season ends.
All of training camp is free now for the public sessions. However it's done on a ticket system.
Sadly, a lot of those tickets are scooped up and then sold. A lot bots and resellers taking advantage of it.
It's the biggest reason I'm submitting for media credentials after the season ends.
Ah ok, I didn't know they had implemented a ticket system.
Yeah, botting is really making it hard for the average consumer when it comes to events/release days. Have to smash F5 and hope you get lucky.
-
All of training camp is free now for the public sessions. However it's done on a ticket system.
Sadly, a lot of those tickets are scooped up and then sold. A lot bots and resellers taking advantage of it.
It's the biggest reason I'm submitting for media credentials after the season ends.
Ah ok, I didn't know they had implemented a ticket system.
Yeah, botting is really making it hard for the average consumer when it comes to events/release days. Have to smash F5 and hope you get lucky.
@gator said:
Have to smash F5 and hope you get lucky.
Hell I can't even get lucky when I push F4.??
-
All of training camp is free now for the public sessions. However it's done on a ticket system.
Sadly, a lot of those tickets are scooped up and then sold. A lot bots and resellers taking advantage of it.
It's the biggest reason I'm submitting for media credentials after the season ends.
Ah ok, I didn't know they had implemented a ticket system.
Yeah, botting is really making it hard for the average consumer when it comes to events/release days. Have to smash F5 and hope you get lucky.
@gator said:
Ah ok, I didn't know they had implemented a ticket system.
Yeah, botting is really making it hard for the average consumer when it comes to events/release days. Have to smash F5 and hope you get lucky.
I managed to link up with a couple resources (season ticket holders)
I'll be at camp tomorrow and then Friday. Trying to see if this other guy will spot me his tickets for the 11th & 12th.
But I'll have 2 good days this week, starting tomorrow, where I'll give you guys all the goods.
-
@gator said:
Ah ok, I didn't know they had implemented a ticket system.
Yeah, botting is really making it hard for the average consumer when it comes to events/release days. Have to smash F5 and hope you get lucky.
I managed to link up with a couple resources (season ticket holders)
I'll be at camp tomorrow and then Friday. Trying to see if this other guy will spot me his tickets for the 11th & 12th.
But I'll have 2 good days this week, starting tomorrow, where I'll give you guys all the goods.
I managed to link up with a couple resources (season ticket holders)
I'll be at camp tomorrow and then Friday. Trying to see if this other guy will spot me his tickets for the 11th & 12th.
But I'll have 2 good days this week, starting tomorrow, where I'll give you guys all the goods.
Awesome news!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login