Skip to content

Training Camp - starts July 29th

The Browns Board
131 11 2.0k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #86

  • @syd said:

    speaking of wr's being cut seems a udfa from some small ass collage Floriea will make the team again this year, who was that that talked shit about small collage guys that go undrafted ? I forgot who , must not be that important of a poster

    barack-obama-former-us-president.gif

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @tiamat63 said:

    barack-obama-former-us-president.gif

    oh that was you ?

  • sydS syd

    @tiamat63 said:

    barack-obama-former-us-president.gif

    oh that was you ?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @syd said:

    oh that was you ?

    I don't know, buddy. I vaguely remember us having a conversation about a small school player and some AI slop videos where we ended up finding some common ground.

    I don't get the time to read the board like I used to, sadly.

  • sydS syd

    @tiamat63 said:

    barack-obama-former-us-president.gif

    oh that was you ?

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #89

    @syd said:

    oh that was you ?

    I think it was all of us, at many points in our Browns fandom ?

    New season, new hopes.

    Hopefully the team turns the corner. I can't handle another October draft thread.

  • @syd said:

    oh that was you ?

    I think it was all of us, at many points in our Browns fandom ?

    New season, new hopes.

    Hopefully the team turns the corner. I can't handle another October draft thread.

    Captain TripsC Captain Trips wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @bob806 said:

    Hopefully the team turns the corner. I can't handle another October draft thread.

    You'll get an October draft thread and like it!

  • @bob806 said:

    Hopefully the team turns the corner. I can't handle another October draft thread.

    You'll get an October draft thread and like it!

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @gator said:

    You'll get an October draft thread and like it!

    Right!? It's better than those few years when there were no Browns.

    ...back to the movie.....Oh, that's the ugliest hat I've ever seen. Looks good on you though. 🙂

  • Captain TripsC Captain Trips wrote on last edited by
    #92

    I'm fuckin around.

    I too hope for a competitive season. I do think that if Monken can squeeze out average QB play from either Watson or Sanders, the Browns will have a respectable season.

  • @syd said:

    oh that was you ?

    I think it was all of us, at many points in our Browns fandom ?

    New season, new hopes.

    Hopefully the team turns the corner. I can't handle another October draft thread.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @bob806 said:

    New season, new hopes.

    Hopefully the team turns the corner. I can't handle another October draft thread.

  • @bob806 said:

    Hopefully the team turns the corner. I can't handle another October draft thread.

    You'll get an October draft thread and like it!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #94

    @gator said:

    You'll get an October draft thread and like it!

    I mean, we'll probably have three of the top 40 picks!

    SEPTEMBER DRAFT THREAD! ?

  • @gator said:

    You'll get an October draft thread and like it!

    I mean, we'll probably have three of the top 40 picks!

    SEPTEMBER DRAFT THREAD! ?

    Captain TripsC Captain Trips wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @dutch-oven said:

    I mean, we'll probably have three of the top 40 picks!

    SEPTEMBER DRAFT THREAD! ?

    We might need one that early! ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I mean, we'll probably have three of the top 40 picks!

    SEPTEMBER DRAFT THREAD! ?

    We might need one that early! ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @gator said:

    We might need one that early! ?

    I love talking draft, I really do.

  • @gator said:

    You'll get an October draft thread and like it!

    I mean, we'll probably have three of the top 40 picks!

    SEPTEMBER DRAFT THREAD! ?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @dutch-oven said:

    I mean, we'll probably have three of the top 40 picks!

    SEPTEMBER DRAFT THREAD! ?

    Imma thinkin August might be a good time to start the draft thread from what I see today. ☠️?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #98

    the defense is going to be exciting to watch.

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/2244593995945522

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #99

    V8's leadership - and Fano is awesome, still a rookie.

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1966179524132483

  • @gator said:

    We might need one that early! ?

    I love talking draft, I really do.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I love talking draft, I really do.

    Are you sure? Tell you what, if I'm not noticing you, Aggies and @gumby73having withdrawal symptoms from talking about the next draft as early as July/August - color me concerned. You're gonna know I'm fully senile if I'm still on this forum 10 years from now posting in Aug/Sept "Man, I hope we get 1 keeper in this next draft..."

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I love talking draft, I really do.

    Are you sure? Tell you what, if I'm not noticing you, Aggies and @gumby73having withdrawal symptoms from talking about the next draft as early as July/August - color me concerned. You're gonna know I'm fully senile if I'm still on this forum 10 years from now posting in Aug/Sept "Man, I hope we get 1 keeper in this next draft..."

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Are you sure? Tell you what, if I'm not noticing you, Aggies and @gumby73having withdrawal symptoms from talking about the next draft as early as July/August - color me concerned. You're gonna know I'm fully senile if I'm still on this forum 10 years from now posting in Aug/Sept "Man, I hope we get 1 keeper in this next draft..."

    Well the last two drafts I think we have gotten well more than one or even two keepers, so I'll keep adding Aggies as I see them rise to the level of keepers like MG and KC. PS-we lost our mind on another midget QB last year.

  • @flugel said:

    Are you sure? Tell you what, if I'm not noticing you, Aggies and @gumby73having withdrawal symptoms from talking about the next draft as early as July/August - color me concerned. You're gonna know I'm fully senile if I'm still on this forum 10 years from now posting in Aug/Sept "Man, I hope we get 1 keeper in this next draft..."

    Well the last two drafts I think we have gotten well more than one or even two keepers, so I'll keep adding Aggies as I see them rise to the level of keepers like MG and KC. PS-we lost our mind on another midget QB last year.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well the last two drafts I think we have gotten well more than one or even two keepers, so I'll keep adding Aggies as I see them rise to the level of keepers like MG and KC. PS-we lost our mind on another midget QB last year.

    All good Aggies; but a without a forward pass to respect in a passing era - it waters down all the gridiron chess pieces on offense to just a bunch of pawns. Poor Joe Thomas never even made the playoffs once. The closest they ever came was in Joe Thomas' rookie year when they went 10-6. Meanwhile, the Browns only won 1 playoff game the entire time Myles Garrett was here to remind us just how difficult it is to win consistently without a competitive NFL QB on board.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well the last two drafts I think we have gotten well more than one or even two keepers, so I'll keep adding Aggies as I see them rise to the level of keepers like MG and KC. PS-we lost our mind on another midget QB last year.

    All good Aggies; but a without a forward pass to respect in a passing era - it waters down all the gridiron chess pieces on offense to just a bunch of pawns. Poor Joe Thomas never even made the playoffs once. The closest they ever came was in Joe Thomas' rookie year when they went 10-6. Meanwhile, the Browns only won 1 playoff game the entire time Myles Garrett was here to remind us just how difficult it is to win consistently without a competitive NFL QB on board.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    All good Aggies; but a without a forward pass to respect in a passing era - it waters down all the gridiron chess pieces on offense to just a bunch of pawns. Poor Joe Thomas never even made the playoffs once. The closest they ever came was in Joe Thomas' rookie year when they went 10-6. Meanwhile, the Browns only won 1 playoff game the entire time Myles Garrett was here to remind us just how difficult it is to win consistently without a competitive NFL QB on board.

    And when we finally draft that franchise QB, we'll be too stupid to also go sign a decent veteran QB to bring him up to speed the first couple of years. We'll just throw him in the defensive fire and cook him to a crisp. Or until he Browns if he survives.

  • @flugel said:

    All good Aggies; but a without a forward pass to respect in a passing era - it waters down all the gridiron chess pieces on offense to just a bunch of pawns. Poor Joe Thomas never even made the playoffs once. The closest they ever came was in Joe Thomas' rookie year when they went 10-6. Meanwhile, the Browns only won 1 playoff game the entire time Myles Garrett was here to remind us just how difficult it is to win consistently without a competitive NFL QB on board.

    And when we finally draft that franchise QB, we'll be too stupid to also go sign a decent veteran QB to bring him up to speed the first couple of years. We'll just throw him in the defensive fire and cook him to a crisp. Or until he Browns if he survives.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    And when we finally draft that franchise QB, we'll be too stupid to also go sign a decent veteran QB to bring him up to speed the first couple of years. We'll just throw him in the defensive fire and cook him to a crisp. Or until he Browns if he survives.

    That's terrifying Aggies! I wish we had an emoticon for sleeping with the lights on. Until then, this will have to do. https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/1ce903f8-6067-4494-b383-1fa5270eff7d

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    I'm throwing the idea out now:

    First 1st Rounder: QB

    Second 1st Rounder: DE