Training Camp - starts July 29th
-
-
-
-
-
I'm fuckin around.
I too hope for a competitive season. I do think that if Monken can squeeze out average QB play from either Watson or Sanders, the Browns will have a respectable season.
-
-
@gator said:
You'll get an October draft thread and like it!
I mean, we'll probably have three of the top 40 picks!
SEPTEMBER DRAFT THREAD! ?
-
@gator said:
You'll get an October draft thread and like it!
I mean, we'll probably have three of the top 40 picks!
SEPTEMBER DRAFT THREAD! ?
I mean, we'll probably have three of the top 40 picks!
SEPTEMBER DRAFT THREAD! ?
We might need one that early! ?
-
I mean, we'll probably have three of the top 40 picks!
SEPTEMBER DRAFT THREAD! ?
We might need one that early! ?
@gator said:
We might need one that early! ?
I love talking draft, I really do.
-
@gator said:
You'll get an October draft thread and like it!
I mean, we'll probably have three of the top 40 picks!
SEPTEMBER DRAFT THREAD! ?
I mean, we'll probably have three of the top 40 picks!
SEPTEMBER DRAFT THREAD! ?
Imma thinkin August might be a good time to start the draft thread from what I see today.
? -
the defense is going to be exciting to watch.
-
V8's leadership - and Fano is awesome, still a rookie.
-
@gator said:
We might need one that early! ?
I love talking draft, I really do.
I love talking draft, I really do.
Are you sure? Tell you what, if I'm not noticing you, Aggies and @gumby73having withdrawal symptoms from talking about the next draft as early as July/August - color me concerned. You're gonna know I'm fully senile if I'm still on this forum 10 years from now posting in Aug/Sept "Man, I hope we get 1 keeper in this next draft..."
-
I love talking draft, I really do.
Are you sure? Tell you what, if I'm not noticing you, Aggies and @gumby73having withdrawal symptoms from talking about the next draft as early as July/August - color me concerned. You're gonna know I'm fully senile if I'm still on this forum 10 years from now posting in Aug/Sept "Man, I hope we get 1 keeper in this next draft..."
Are you sure? Tell you what, if I'm not noticing you, Aggies and @gumby73having withdrawal symptoms from talking about the next draft as early as July/August - color me concerned. You're gonna know I'm fully senile if I'm still on this forum 10 years from now posting in Aug/Sept "Man, I hope we get 1 keeper in this next draft..."
Well the last two drafts I think we have gotten well more than one or even two keepers, so I'll keep adding Aggies as I see them rise to the level of keepers like MG and KC. PS-we lost our mind on another midget QB last year.
-
Are you sure? Tell you what, if I'm not noticing you, Aggies and @gumby73having withdrawal symptoms from talking about the next draft as early as July/August - color me concerned. You're gonna know I'm fully senile if I'm still on this forum 10 years from now posting in Aug/Sept "Man, I hope we get 1 keeper in this next draft..."
Well the last two drafts I think we have gotten well more than one or even two keepers, so I'll keep adding Aggies as I see them rise to the level of keepers like MG and KC. PS-we lost our mind on another midget QB last year.
Well the last two drafts I think we have gotten well more than one or even two keepers, so I'll keep adding Aggies as I see them rise to the level of keepers like MG and KC. PS-we lost our mind on another midget QB last year.
All good Aggies; but a without a forward pass to respect in a passing era - it waters down all the gridiron chess pieces on offense to just a bunch of pawns. Poor Joe Thomas never even made the playoffs once. The closest they ever came was in Joe Thomas' rookie year when they went 10-6. Meanwhile, the Browns only won 1 playoff game the entire time Myles Garrett was here to remind us just how difficult it is to win consistently without a competitive NFL QB on board.
-
Well the last two drafts I think we have gotten well more than one or even two keepers, so I'll keep adding Aggies as I see them rise to the level of keepers like MG and KC. PS-we lost our mind on another midget QB last year.
All good Aggies; but a without a forward pass to respect in a passing era - it waters down all the gridiron chess pieces on offense to just a bunch of pawns. Poor Joe Thomas never even made the playoffs once. The closest they ever came was in Joe Thomas' rookie year when they went 10-6. Meanwhile, the Browns only won 1 playoff game the entire time Myles Garrett was here to remind us just how difficult it is to win consistently without a competitive NFL QB on board.
All good Aggies; but a without a forward pass to respect in a passing era - it waters down all the gridiron chess pieces on offense to just a bunch of pawns. Poor Joe Thomas never even made the playoffs once. The closest they ever came was in Joe Thomas' rookie year when they went 10-6. Meanwhile, the Browns only won 1 playoff game the entire time Myles Garrett was here to remind us just how difficult it is to win consistently without a competitive NFL QB on board.
And when we finally draft that franchise QB, we'll be too stupid to also go sign a decent veteran QB to bring him up to speed the first couple of years. We'll just throw him in the defensive fire and cook him to a crisp. Or until he Browns if he survives.
-
All good Aggies; but a without a forward pass to respect in a passing era - it waters down all the gridiron chess pieces on offense to just a bunch of pawns. Poor Joe Thomas never even made the playoffs once. The closest they ever came was in Joe Thomas' rookie year when they went 10-6. Meanwhile, the Browns only won 1 playoff game the entire time Myles Garrett was here to remind us just how difficult it is to win consistently without a competitive NFL QB on board.
And when we finally draft that franchise QB, we'll be too stupid to also go sign a decent veteran QB to bring him up to speed the first couple of years. We'll just throw him in the defensive fire and cook him to a crisp. Or until he Browns if he survives.
And when we finally draft that franchise QB, we'll be too stupid to also go sign a decent veteran QB to bring him up to speed the first couple of years. We'll just throw him in the defensive fire and cook him to a crisp. Or until he Browns if he survives.
That's terrifying Aggies! I wish we had an emoticon for sleeping with the lights on. Until then, this will have to do. https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/1ce903f8-6067-4494-b383-1fa5270eff7d
-
I'm throwing the idea out now:
First 1st Rounder: QB
Second 1st Rounder: DE
-
I'm throwing the idea out now:
First 1st Rounder: QB
Second 1st Rounder: DE
I'm throwing the idea out now:
First 1st Rounder: QB
Second 1st Rounder: DE
I'd add DT to our Rams pick options.....if we don't have to trade it to get the QB.
-
I'm throwing the idea out now:
First 1st Rounder: QB
Second 1st Rounder: DE
I'm throwing the idea out now:
First 1st Rounder: QB
Second 1st Rounder: DE
2nd-LT
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

