Skip to content

Browns Pre Season Schedule

The Browns Board
24 8 326 1
  • 26_ScheduleRelease_Preseason_Generic_Article_2560x144026_ScheduleRelease_Preseason_Generic_Article_2560x1440

  • Bears game will be televised live on NFLN as will the Pats game on Prime

  • sydS syd

    Bears game will be televised live on NFLN as will the Pats game on Prime

    @syd said:

    Bears game will be televised live on NFLN as will the Pats game on Prime

    Nice! They get to play the Pa-try-its at home when Rookie QB Taylen Green will try to earn the 3rd QB spot over Dillon Gabriel. That said, it's possible one of the QBs gets traded. Stefanski's probably listening to Air Supply lyrics right now thinking about his Dillon Gabriel...

  • See you boys on 8/15.

    Myself, some friends & former teammates will be going to the Pats game on 8/27. If any of you are around - holler, would be happy to buy you a beer.

  • I'll be interested to see if Watson and Sanders actually play in preseason games, because they should.

    Take off the kid gloves Monken and get them on the field as much as possible.

  • sydS syd

    Bears game will be televised live on NFLN as will the Pats game on Prime

    @syd said:

    Bears game will be televised live on NFLN as will the Pats game on Prime

    2 games Syd won't get thrown out of. Having said that, I don't know your wife - but I do have faith in her to throw you out if you start gettin offsides. Did I really just say that to someone's Grandpa?

  • I'll be interested to see if Watson and Sanders actually play in preseason games, because they should.

    Take off the kid gloves Monken and get them on the field as much as possible.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll be interested to see if Watson and Sanders actually play in preseason games, because they should.

    Take off the kid gloves Monken and get them on the field as much as possible.

    He stated the other day that the starters are going to play in the preseason games.

  • I'll be interested to see if Watson and Sanders actually play in preseason games, because they should.

    Take off the kid gloves Monken and get them on the field as much as possible.

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll be interested to see if Watson and Sanders actually play in preseason games, because they should.

    Take off the kid gloves Monken and get them on the field as much as possible.

    G3 should return to the classic dress rehearsal.

  • @syd said:

    Bears game will be televised live on NFLN as will the Pats game on Prime

    2 games Syd won't get thrown out of. Having said that, I don't know your wife - but I do have faith in her to throw you out if you start gettin offsides. Did I really just say that to someone's Grandpa?

    @flugel said:

    2 games Syd won't get thrown out of. Having said that, I don't know your wife - but I do have faith in her to throw you out if you start gettin offsides. Did I really just say that to someone's Grandpa?

    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

  • sydS syd

    @flugel said:

    2 games Syd won't get thrown out of. Having said that, I don't know your wife - but I do have faith in her to throw you out if you start gettin offsides. Did I really just say that to someone's Grandpa?

    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    @syd said:

    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Yeah, that was a disaster. I think I had about 4 cups of coffee in me when I thought - I haven't busted Syd's chops lately and????????????????????????

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'll be interested to see if Watson and Sanders actually play in preseason games, because they should.

    Take off the kid gloves Monken and get them on the field as much as possible.

    G3 should return to the classic dress rehearsal.

    @tiamat63 said:

    G3 should return to the classic dress rehearsal.

    Probably so but in a way all 3 games will be closer to that than we have seen in some time. I mentioned this in aknother thread, but Gabriel might be the dark horse in all of this. By everything I have seen he seems to be having a solid camp.

    He may not be there as the starter at the opener but I wouldn't rule the guy out just yet.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    G3 should return to the classic dress rehearsal.

    Probably so but in a way all 3 games will be closer to that than we have seen in some time. I mentioned this in aknother thread, but Gabriel might be the dark horse in all of this. By everything I have seen he seems to be having a solid camp.

    He may not be there as the starter at the opener but I wouldn't rule the guy out just yet.

    @ballpeen said:

    Probably so but in a way all 3 games will be closer to that than we have seen in some time. I mentioned this in aknother thread, but Gabriel might be the dark horse in all of this. By everything I have seen he seems to be having a solid camp.

    He may not be there as the starter at the opener but I wouldn't rule the guy out just yet.

    Similar, but inversed, happened last year. Sanders had a much better camp than Gabriel - DG ended up coming out and having the more efficient pre-season, getting the starting nod first.

    Camp gives us glimpses and ideas. But like any idea, it can be fluid and that idea can change based on new happenings. Like you said - jury isn't out yet.

  • @syd said:

    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Yeah, that was a disaster. I think I had about 4 cups of coffee in me when I thought - I haven't busted Syd's chops lately and????????????????????????

    @flugel said:

    Yeah, that was a disaster. I think I had about 4 cups of coffee in me when I thought - I haven't busted Syd's chops lately and????????????????????????

    here we Brownies here we go , Super Bowl baby

  • sydS syd

    @flugel said:

    Yeah, that was a disaster. I think I had about 4 cups of coffee in me when I thought - I haven't busted Syd's chops lately and????????????????????????

    here we Brownies here we go , Super Bowl baby

    @syd said:

    here we Brownies here we go , Super Bowl baby

    ? If you're old enough, remember this one?

  • Monken just said everyone will play vs chicago and more if needed

  • sydS syd

    Monken just said everyone will play vs chicago and more if needed

    @syd said:

    Monken just said everyone will play vs chicago and more if needed

    Sounds like an opening for Tom Flugal there.?

  • @syd said:

    Monken just said everyone will play vs chicago and more if needed

    Sounds like an opening for Tom Flugal there.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Sounds like an opening for Tom Flugal there.?

  • @syd said:

    Bears game will be televised live on NFLN as will the Pats game on Prime

    Nice! They get to play the Pa-try-its at home when Rookie QB Taylen Green will try to earn the 3rd QB spot over Dillon Gabriel. That said, it's possible one of the QBs gets traded. Stefanski's probably listening to Air Supply lyrics right now thinking about his Dillon Gabriel...

    @flugel said:

    Nice! They get to play the Pa-try-its at home when Rookie QB Taylen Green will try to earn the 3rd QB spot over Dillon Gabriel. That said, it's possible one of the QBs gets traded. Stefanski's probably listening to Air Supply lyrics right now thinking about his Dillon Gabriel...

    Kevvy is just salivating to reunite with his midget.. Just imagine Tua and Gabriel on the same roster.. "Oompa" Oompa" Oompity Doom"..."I Have a pair of midgets for you!"?

  • Ozzy tells a story about midgets

  • @flugel said:

    Nice! They get to play the Pa-try-its at home when Rookie QB Taylen Green will try to earn the 3rd QB spot over Dillon Gabriel. That said, it's possible one of the QBs gets traded. Stefanski's probably listening to Air Supply lyrics right now thinking about his Dillon Gabriel...

    Kevvy is just salivating to reunite with his midget.. Just imagine Tua and Gabriel on the same roster.. "Oompa" Oompa" Oompity Doom"..."I Have a pair of midgets for you!"?

    @nickers said:

    Kevvy is just salivating to reunite with his midget.. Just imagine Tua and Gabriel on the same roster.. "Oompa" Oompa" Oompity Doom"..."I Have a pair of midgets for you!"?

    Snow White was the former HC for the Browns.