16 year old hero lifeguard saves young boy in heavy surf
-
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-lifeguard-speaks-heartstopping-ocean-rescue-love-what-do
Lifeguards save young boy, 5 years old, as he's pulled unconscious from ocean
Two lifeguards began CPR on child as soon as they found him unconscious
Being WSI qualified as I was back in the day, I am in awe of the courage and dedication of first responders like this.
16 yrs old, watch the video - that surf is not to be taken lightly. In the service, we had church retreats and I was elected
the lifeguard so we could swim in the lake. It's a ton of responsibility - Thank God for heroes like this. Wow.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login