Browns offensive line deserves their own thread !
-
The question I have for you is - who is going to have bragging rights between you and your grandson after the opener in Jacksonville?
When the schedule came out I lured him to the master bedroom, announced to him that Browns & Jaguars were going to play each other, grabbed and sacked him to the bed saying that Myles Garrett was gonna sack Lawrence 4 times.
And while covering himself from being tickled he said, I DON'T THINK SO! -- Ahh, the good ol' days. How fleeting they are.When the schedule came out I lured him to the master bedroom, announced to him that Browns & Jaguars were going to play each other, grabbed and sacked him to the bed saying that Myles Garrett was gonna sack Lawrence 4 times.
And while covering himself from being tickled he said, I DON'T THINK SO! -- Ahh, the good ol' days. How fleeting they are.Well Myles and Donald get to sack Purdy week one. I hope they put him down gently because he's my primary FFL QB this year. I need him the rest of the season.??
-
The question I have for you is - who is going to have bragging rights between you and your grandson after the opener in Jacksonville?
When the schedule came out I lured him to the master bedroom, announced to him that Browns & Jaguars were going to play each other, grabbed and sacked him to the bed saying that Myles Garrett was gonna sack Lawrence 4 times.
And while covering himself from being tickled he said, I DON'T THINK SO! -- Ahh, the good ol' days. How fleeting they are.When the schedule came out I lured him to the master bedroom, announced to him that Browns & Jaguars were going to play each other, grabbed and sacked him to the bed saying that Myles Garrett was gonna sack Lawrence 4 times.
And while covering himself from being tickled he said, I DON'T THINK SO! -- Ahh, the good ol' days. How fleeting they are.Great stuff!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login